Workplace picture

Our home is very close to a school and since there are many kids who don't have internet, so they come to our house and my wife cordially allows them to use the computer and Michelle asks me to put her as a wallpaper so that the kids 18 and 19 years old always see her naked and that has paid off, now she has many very young admirers full of hormones.View attachment 806768
She is absolutely gorgeous head to toes

Reactions: Sgt Ray
The wife and I started using a dom/sub app, I can set her tasks to do (some normal stuff, some sexual stuff.) Tasks get points that add up to rewards. I got bored a few weeks ago and jokingly set her tasks to send a picture to another guy. Yesterday she came to visit my workplace for lunch with my boss and me, she's known him for as long as I have and him and I are very close friends so there is a good level of trust between us all. There has been silly flirting for years and comments, I've shown him pictures of her on a number of occasions. As we were eating she sent me a screen shot of her sending a picture to him a moment before, it was a hot classy picture, a closeup of her chest with a blazer on over see-through lingerie with the edges of her nipple tattoos visible. He laughed and coughed and adjusted in his chair so I knew when he'd seen it, I announced "well that's you got another 100 points then so they'd both know I'd received the proof picture. When she left I walked her out to her car and she told me that she was soaking and her legs were all wet, after she sat in the car I slid a hand up her dress to check and her little bald snatch was very wet. She went home and amused herself a few times while I got back to work. We both found it very hot.

I've set her another task on the app for 200 points to send a bare boob picture to another guy within 3 months, so I guess I'll see how brave she feels. She's never sent another guy a picture of herself before only ever been me, so I'm really enjoying this brave confident naughty side that's coming out more recently

An update: I have several different pics for my phone wallpaper now, and I will leave it open while my wife and I order food, or set it on the counter as I pay for things, with her by my side. It really turns her on. She knows fully. If we are at a bar, it will be her nude pics, a restaurant, provocative but classy.

An update: I have several different pics for my phone wallpaper now, and I will leave it open while my wife and I order food, or set it on the counter as I pay for things, with her by my side. It really turns her on. She knows fully. If we are at a bar, it will be her nude pics, a restaurant, provocative but classy.
That's aawesome. Think I'll have to start putting my phone down in public settings myself

This her cuckolds hubby self phone... In the screen is his wife when she lick my balls... She ask him to do it because she wants everyone to know that she have a bull who fuck her and her hubby knows it and he's a proud cuckold...
Nothing wrong being a proud cuck having a wife that being used for the bulls pleasure. I`m sure he jerks off to the two of you all the time.

She turned up the week to drop off lunch to me wearing a thin white dress with vertical stripes on it. She wasstood speaking to the young apprentice for about 5 minutes, the whole time I was amused since I could see her nipple tattoos through the material as she had no underwear on. I told him a few days later, he was completely oblivious and hadn't noticed. I'm sure the boss would have but he was too busy to come and talk