Would anyone share their pregnant wife?

Would you guys consider doing this with a pregnant wife and a very close friend?
Do you think it's too intimate at this time or is it even more intense and hot???
Obviously a creampie is safe at that stage!
Well was many years ago Stacey had a number of men while pregnant with our two sons. Her sex drive went up. I was a bit turned off by her growing tummy but there were plenty of men who were turned on. As I recall she had a regular lover the last two months who was so hung we joked she needed to only take half of his cock. If course there’s no risk and of course he gave it all to her as she couldn’t get enough. On the other hand, her sex drive diminished significantly for about a year after each birth and before her sex drive returned to normal. Thank god her sexual appetite returned.

• Love
Reactions: CSCouple
I loved getting fucked while I was preggo
My wife got so horney preggos so i let her fuck this guy we had done a few 3 sums with when ever she liked , i just asked her to be honest and say when they do, the next day id been at work ten mins and i get a text saying hes there and about to cope it in our bed, i came home and she said she loved it and he loved her pregnant and said im going for a drive with him in 5, i wanna ride his dick in the car so he talking me up to lookout , she thanks me heaps for letting her fuck by herself as now she can get enough sex

Yes we did with all my pregnancies. Actually had a train ran on me 2 days before I went into labor
that musta been hot for your husband to watch. and it sounds like you were trying to get all those cocks in because it was gunna take some time after giving birth before your pussy was ready for cocks again

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Yes we did with all my pregnancies. Actually had a train ran on me 2 days before I went into labor
Had some nice fun when wife was pregnant. Especially when she hit the 2nd trimester. With first child we had if course stopped playing with others while we tried to get pregnant and then the first trimester she dealt with a lot of morning noon and night sickness. At about 7 months it got to be too much , the horny hormones that is, and she did me and two if our pre-pregnancy regulars.

With 2nd as soon as she felt up to it we were back into sharing. Again we had stopped while we tried to get her pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: black75
This was a bedroom fantasy we played out several times when my wife was pregnant, but we never actually realized it. It always got her very hot. I had an affair with a pregnant woman, but she was not "shared" in the sense that her husband knew about it. It was an intense experience, as her husband had stopped having sex with her, so her desire was high, from neglect and anger.
First wife and I were very involved in swinging. I was always amazed at both the umber of pregnant wives who participated, AND how intensely HOT they were because their husbands had no interest in them while pregnant. I love EVERYTHING about a pregnant woman, and ha dsome of the best encounters I had during that time wiht pregnant wives!! CW