You ever buy lingerie with their wife's lover in mind?

No, what she wears is upto her and him, her only lover to really care what she was wearing likes her to wear his wives basques.

Time has shown me never to bother buying sexy stuff for her as her view of sexy items isnt the same as mine.

When I travelled to the US I would always visit her favorite store Victoria’s Secret and buy her some sexy underwear to wear for her dates with her boyfriend. I loved to imagine how good she would look for him in them but then her current master forbid her to wear underwear.

Reactions: littlewilly
Just about every piece of lingerie or sexy clothing I buy her, I imagine her wearing for a future lover. There are two specific sets of clothing that I've told her she should save for only her lover. One was a balconet bra and panty set, the other was a sheer top and pleather mini set. I've never seen her wear them since.

All the time. She has one particular friend that she has been seeing for years, that takes her photo wearing it, and sends it to me, usually with a message about what he is just about to do to her. Just makes me buy her more.

Reactions: wormwood
One evening we went shopping for panties and as we went to the desk and she asked me to pay for them. As I reached for my wallet she asked me in front of the older female sales clerk if I thought her boyfriend would like them. I smiled and said he's going to love them on you! The clerk blushed deep red and was clearly taken back by her comment. Thanks goodness I had a bag in front of me as I got an immediate erection!