Young and new

Luis9096

Alright I'm Luis she is Liz we are a young couple I am 26 she is going be 23 soon met her when she was 18 been married 4 years. Now I'm the first everything to her first love first sex all that she was a catholic girl when I met her but I corrupted her after a year of non stop sex I started to wonder. I have been with several women she just been with me its not fair well turns out she liked reading literotica and enjoyed mfm and hell that always been my thing so I brought it up she liked it so couple month of role playing then we actually did it we met this guy in a hotel room he was down doing a job for a company we chilled in his room and I walked out to have a smoke they were suppose to wait I heard noises coming from inside I walked in and he had his dick just fucking her mouth and fingering her he was big and thick my dock got hard right away the look of pure lust as she enjoyed this big dock in her mouth looking at me she pulls it out apologizes and looks at him and tells him to fuck her the guy just smiled at me and asked if its all good hell ya was all I could say as I watched as he used her in all sorts of ways while saying how tight she was at one point he bent her over the bed facing me telling her look at me as he pounded her hard we left that room that night with a fire that has not been able to go out the reclaiming process is awesome and has made our sex life even more adventurist. Sorry aboht lack of detail new to this so hope I can get better to explain more I got lots of more stories