Your first time? As a cuckold or bull.

bigusdickus183

Male
Verified
Aug 10, 2020
Norway
www.sdc.com
I'm a bull now but actually never expected to become one when I was in my teenage years. It all started after I was 18 years old. During my teen years, I was super horny. My GP has warned me about my above average testicle size and how it can impact my fertility and desire to mate, but I kinda didn't listen. When I finished highschool and applied for university study at my age of 18, in order to finance my studies, I found a job in a sperm bank as a database administrator. Later I started donating as there was a promise for additional payment, and had the necessary health - never drank alcohol in my life, never smoked, always exercised and had a healthy diet. Plus of course, I needed some extra finance. Long story short, there's a woman coming to the clinic and she asks me some guidance questions in the hall. Suddenly she turns the story around and asks me if I'd be willing to donate for her privately, for a smaller fee as the IVF procedures have exhausted her budget already. I agreed, assuming it would be artificial home insemination, but boy I was wrong. Along my altruistic self and the consolation that I am doing a good deed, especially for a woman in her late 40s (46 or so, whatever the chances were), she was an absolutely hot woman, great looking with younger than her age appearance. The moment we arrived at her place she started undressing me and pulled out my cock. Me, 18, totally inexperienced, I was hard as anything you'd pull out of a deep freeze refrigerator. With 20cm stiff cock and low hanging balls, I could notice her pussy dripping clear liquid while she was removing her panties. I've never seen a woman leaking such a crystal clear stretchy liquid so much. Couldn't hold myself and I grabbed her. The moment I put my cock in her, I could feel it slide in to the end. She's moaning hard. I raise my head and I see a small reflection in the cilyndrical metal handle of the bed. Someone is peeking from outside the bedroom through the barely opened door, or at least I thought so as I understood that she was not married, but that was not the case. Her husband was indeed watching, which I realized later. I just increase my tempo, the lady is moaning, her natural red hair is spread through the bed as she's laying on her back, holding my ass with her hands and pushing me towards her in, while her legs are wide spread. Then I feel I'm gonna cum, and she just closed her legs around my back. The level of cum I released was insane, she was overflowing! I stayed like that for 15 minutes at least. Then I got hard again and continued one more time. This time I came less but it was also very intense. She was sore and couldn't get up. She said only "sorry, I'd make you a tea now but can't, feeling so good". I got up after half an hour and dressed up and left. We met once again in the city, she showed me a picture on the phone, a small ultrasound seed growing inside her, I was petrified! My first experience and something like that, plus a married lady, which she said she was sorry for not telling me earlier. It didn't matter afterwards, when I saw her few months later on the beach (in my country where I'm from), she had a big belly growing. To be honest, she looked beautiful and I was proud but unfortunately the consensus is that the child knows his father to be her husband. Anyways, that was an unforgettable experience for me and how I began being a bull. Since then, I had multiple such encounters and they mostly progress from the request for sperm donation. From the time of writing this, I'm expecting three more such encounters and I will share the experience afterwards if course :)

I still keep the conversation. How immature I was back then, it was obvious fro my reply. But was how it was :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200820_082350_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820_082350_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_20200820_082417_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820_082417_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 239
Back in the 90's 😳 I discovered a swingers club in Ohio that allowed polite single guys. My first experience, a couple cucked me, But that was ok, She and I were in a 69, ( at his direction) her on top. I was getting a great bj from her, when he bent down by my head and asked if he could fuck her whilst i was licking her pussy.

Of course, I said yes, as if I said no, I figured the bj would quit. As he was fucking her, his cock kept slipping out, in which case I ended up licking it. After the third or forth time, he was actually fucking my mouth, then her pussy, switching back and forth.

He came in her pussy, then as he got soft, his cock dropped into my mouth, and I sucked his cock clean, and got the last of his cum. Then I ate the cum as it drained from her pussy..

This was my first, and last cuck experience for years. Later that same night, i started playing with other couples, and since many of the ladies were older MILFS, I became very popular as a bull for them. This went on for many years, then I moved on, and my next two wives wanted to cuck me.

So, over the last 30 yrs, Ive been a cuck, bull, cuck, bull, cuck and now.. Im a Stag! I really like this designation! I get to see my gf fucked, but she says that Im the best ever, and I actually pick/vet the guys who fuck her.

Best of both worlds.

In 1991 I was a corporal in the Marine Corps at Cherry Point NC and was playing with a couple in a Havelock trailer park. Hubby was a Staff Sergeant and wife was a redhead. When he deployed to Desert Shield I pretty much moved in with her. Right before he came home I got her pregnant.
I was a Master Sargeant in Afghanistan. United Nations special ops sniper. Nice story though!

When I was in College (first year student) I met a couple while waiting tables. They were in their 50’s (she was actually my mom’s age) and well educated. While certainly not traditionally beautiful, she was incredibly sexy to me. One evening they invited me to their NH weekend home. They plied me with cheap wine and my life changed in many ways. Coincidentally, years later i dated a girl who had worked at the same restaurant and also visited their vacation home…

When I was in College (first year student) I met a couple while waiting tables. They were in their 50’s (she was actually my mom’s age) and well educated. While certainly not traditionally beautiful, she was incredibly sexy to me. One evening they invited me to their NH weekend home. They plied me with cheap wine and my life changed in many ways. Coincidentally, years later i dated a girl who had worked at the same restaurant and also visited their vacation home…
????????????

for those who asked, yes, she had also slept with the wife as well as the husband. Weirdly, to this day, I see that couple as both 2 confident, mature, stately lovers who showed a young man how to pleasure a woman AND. A couple of old predators that took advantage of a college girl!