Your gang bang experiences

When your wife participates in a gangbang what is your role?

• I just watch

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I just listen

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I fuck her

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I do her cleanup

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • I clean her and her bulls

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • I fuck her and take care of her cleanup

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • I fuck her and take care of cleanup her and her bulls

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
So not sure on what officially constitutes a gangbang but my thoughts are 3 or more men.

Our first experience as a couple was a pseudo gangbang which was more of a train. We met an owner of an adult theater a couple hours from us who invited us to a private party. Drove back down and settled to watching a bunch of guys take their turn with her, close to 10 guys I’d say. It was pretty much one at a time so I yield towards calling it a train but close enough. Random company meant all condoms on this occasion but followed everyone else up at the end.

The only other experience was with a guy we met through friends who eased us into the lifestyle. We got together with him and two of his friends. My wife has an interracial kink and all three men were black. Very different tone to this experience as my wife tied me to a chair with neckties and some subtle demeaning notes were struck. The known fellow to us went bare so after they were done I went in. For a variety of reasons I could not climax so she finished me with a bj.

Para los cornudos que tienen esposas que han sido gangbanged, ¿cuál fue vuestra mejor experiencia? ¿Cómo fue ver a tu esposa siendo follada por varios chicos? ¿Te sentiste humillado? ¿Se burlaron de ti?
yo soy negro dotado con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo de pinga negra pero también soy parte de una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y aquí les dejamos la respuesta de como. Ha I nuestra experiencia en recibir Gan bang
PPprimero
aquí llegar a awuimerllllllllllllll

Sue has done just about every gangbang scenario there is Adult Cinema, Dogging, Motel, Clubs etc.

Lost count of how many she has had. Her favourite is a dark venue with gloryholes & beds with lots of hard cock pounding & seeding all holes. Every cock gets drained

Attachments

• IMG_6300.jpeg
    IMG_6300.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5895.jpeg
    IMG_5895.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_4383.jpeg
    100_4383.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 90