Your wife/gf can handle bwc or bbc? Add her pics lets vote and discuss.

How exactly you think 4 ? Hehe just curious :love: :devilish: I would love to see her wth 4...

Women are amazing, they can adapt and all women have a natural inner instinct to reproduce. Sex is one of those basic instincts and taking multiple loads of cum is one of the things that come naturally. My wife loves threesomes, and most of the time our sex life is MFM threesome activity. She says two cocks are very good at satisfying her.

She also enjoys having three men together, it is not as common but when it is available my wife goes for it eagerly. MMFM normally involves all of her holes but ultimately she loves and craves for us all to cum inside her pussy.

Reactions: owlcuck
Women are amazing, they can adapt and all women have a natural inner instinct to reproduce. Sex is one of those basic instincts and taking multiple loads of cum is one of the things that come naturally. My wife loves threesomes, and most of the time our sex life is MFM threesome activity. She says two cocks are very good at satisfying her.

She also enjoys having three men together, it is not as common but when it is available my wife goes for it eagerly. MMFM normally involves all of her holes but ultimately she loves and craves for us all to cum inside her pussy.
Oh well sign me up!!!

Well she could definitely take more, but might enjoy yours too, all in how you use it. Double her up!!!
That is how my wife is, she still seems to enjoy my small 4" inches and has some pretty good orgasms but she also seems to really enjoy larger cocks and cocks of all sizes. She tells me a big cock in her pussy feels so tight and good, and having mine in her ass at the same time is perfect.

That is how my wife is, she still seems to enjoy my small 4" inches and has some pretty good orgasms but she also seems to really enjoy larger cocks and cocks of all sizes. She tells me a big cock in her pussy feels so tight and good, and having mine in her ass at the same time is perfect.
She sound like a perfect slut, PM with her picture, love to see her!!!