Your wife/gf can handle bwc or bbc? Add her pics lets vote and discuss.

Lately I've been getting off to small penis humiliation talk,my wife seemed very eager to incorporate the SPH into our sex sessions. Besides the old HS boyfriend with the big banana curved cock,she also had a one night stand with a colleague when she traveled to Geneva for business shortly before we met. She said he was very sensual and had a average length but very girthy un-cut cock. She said it was very thick and he had to go slowly with her. These pics are from early in our marriage and you can tell she has a large pussy. I love hearing about how big her pussy is and as you can see,I don't fill it up too well compared to what she has had in the past

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 46
This is my 19yo GF
What do you think, could she be able to handle even 1 BBC? ;)
Or maybe more? Would you like to see BBC gangbang with her as the main attraction?View attachment 1611594View attachment 1611595
I know this forum is very popular with men who don’t mind and want to see their women with other men. I personally don’t get it or understand but, to each its own. I guess that ass long as they enjoy it , good for them. Your girlfriend there looks sooo sexy and pretty, her body is sooo precious . I wouldn’t want any other man touching her. Her little tits are the sexiest thing I’ve seen in a while. I know we all like big boobs but, those little breasts of are amazing. Thank, and post more. I would love to see more of her tits, feet ( specially ), and ass. Thx again.