Z and I

gr852

Couple
Verified
Gold
Right after my divorce I met this lady on a lifestyle website, and we began dating. She told me she had two lovers that she saw on a not so regular basis. I told her that was fine, I wanted her to have fun and that we were not committed. Well one evening, I had been on a bike run and she was expecting me that evening. I left the rally early and when I got to her place one of her lovers was there, I sat in the drive way and was able to see inside the house. She was riding this massive cock, so I left to return later.
When I got back to her place later, I told her what I saw and how much it turned me on watching her take that monster cock. We had been with other couple during our time together but I had never seen her take such a cock,, mine does not even compare.. She got all excited, started stroking my cock and said she would record them next time they were together. Well a few weeks later she said she had made a recording and she put it on the tube. It was not the one she was with that night but her other BF, and his cock was bigger that the first one, that was so fucking hot to watch.
I told her I felt inferior, she smiled move toward my cock and said they filled her but that she never came with she fucked them and that I made her cum every time we had sex, I am sure she was just being nice.
We played together, for about a yr, I dated others and then I met CC and we have been together since, I still see, that other lady and she has shared the bed with CC and I, but she got married, She says they rarely have sex, and I told our bed was always open.

Z
100_2129.JPG

100_2311.JPG

Right after my divorce I met this lady on a lifestyle website, and we began dating. She told me she had two lovers that she saw on a not so regular basis. I told her that was fine, I wanted her to have fun and that we were not committed. Well one evening, I had been on a bike run and she was expecting me that evening. I left the rally early and when I got to her place one of her lovers was there, I sat in the drive way and was able to see inside the house. She was riding this massive cock, so I left to return later.
When I got back to her place later, I told her what I saw and how much it turned me on watching her take that monster cock. We had been with other couple during our time together but I had never seen her take such a cock,, mine does not even compare.. She got all excited, started stroking my cock and said she would record them next time they were together. Well a few weeks later she said she had made a recording and she put it on the tube. It was not the one she was with that night but her other BF, and his cock was bigger that the first one, that was so fucking hot to watch.
I told her I felt inferior, she smiled move toward my cock and said they filled her but that she never came with she fucked them and that I made her cum every time we had sex, I am sure she was just being nice.
We played together, for about a yr, I dated others and then I met CC and we have been together since, I still see, that other lady and she has shared the bed with CC and I, but she got married, She says they rarely have sex, and I told our bed was always open.

Z
100_2129.JPG

100_2311.JPG
Anazing story and pics. Wish i could play with u 2