“Now you know what your cum tastes like”

Rhood50

Male
My Wife and I rarely have intercourse; we prefer oral sex and masturbation. It all started several years ago after a terrific blow job. I was in bed lying on my back when she finished sucking me. Kathy moved up to kiss me, stopped and looked me in the eyes. Smiling, her mouth was full and dripping with cum. She lowered her head and kissed me deeply, flooding my mouth with hot cum.

Her eyes fixed on mine, Kathy said, “Now you know what your cum tastes like” For a moment I shocked, and a little angry. But soon my feeling of anger changed to a feeling of complete ecstasy. My mind was racing. I felt like I had just done the nastiest, most taboo thing in the world, and I loved it. My cock was instantly rock hard again. I have never been so turned-on in my life.

That night Kathy stopped being just my wife and became my Wife / Mistress. I have become completely submissive to her. We haven’t fucked for several years. Kathy knows I love to masturbate. She allows me to jerk off anytime I like, as long as I ask for permission. Most of the time Kathy is fully dresses and I just strip naked and stroke myself for her. But sometimes when she’s in the mood, Kathy will remove her panties, spread her legs and allow me to kneel in front of her. Stroking my dripping cock I inhale the scent of her trimmed wet pussy. I fuck her with my tongue and she grinds her cunt to my mouth.

Our sex life keeps getting better and better. I always look forward to eating my cum. Sometimes Kathy will snowball me or have me lick it from the palm of her hand. And on occasions when her pussy is exposed, I get between her legs and shoot my load all over her cunt and tummy. I love it when she tells me to “Get down there and cleanup your mess”.

This is how I tasted my first cum.

My friend was hard and throbbing, and turned my wife over and shoved it in from the front in the missionary position. I watched them, and my wife was commenting how good her slushy pussy felt with his big cock in her. He came in her for the second time. I realized she had 4 fresh loads of cum in her pussy, and commented to her about it. She reached her 3 fingers down and came up with some cum and tasted it.
She said it was sweet and warm and got another finger load and put it in my mouth, which surprised me. It was warm and sweet and the thought of me tasting both my friend, and my cum mixed with her cunt juice was very, very erotic to me. Without hesitation, I pulled her legs up and buried my face in her cum filled pussy. It was wonderful. She turned over, and sat on my face and more juicy cum flowed out. I licked up every bit I could. 4 loads of cum will trickle out for a long time, and I stayed and licked and sucked for a good bit. My wife has a pretty good sized clit when it is stimulated, and I noticed it was very erect and swollen. I sucked and lick her throbbing clit for a while and she would say things like"OH Yeah baby lick that cum up off my clit, just suck it all up and swallow it". I continued to suck her clit and lick it until she came several times in a row. She shook and shuddered each time.