10 Stages of Cuckold. Which stage are you in?

As a very experienced cuckoldress with cucks in USA, UK and Dubai, I listed the 10 stages of my cucks.

Stage 1

You know your wife/partner is having an affair but you pretend that you do not know about it.

Stage 2

You tell your wife/partner that you not only know about her affair but also allow it.

Stage 3

You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside

Stage 4

You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.

Stage 5

You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.

Stage 6

You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.

Stage 7

You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place.

Stage 8

You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.

Stage 9

You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.

Stage 10

You raise your wife and other guy’s children.

View attachment 436946
Stage 10

As a very experienced cuckoldress with cucks in USA, UK and Dubai, I listed the 10 stages of my cucks.

Stage 1

You know your wife/partner is having an affair but you pretend that you do not know about it.

Stage 2

You tell your wife/partner that you not only know about her affair but also allow it.

Stage 3

You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside

Stage 4

You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.

Stage 5

You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.

Stage 6

You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.

Stage 7

You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place.

Stage 8

You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.

Stage 9

You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.

Stage 10

View attachment 436946
Stage 10 for a long time

I really think it's different for everyone, and I can relate to some stages and not to others in any particular order. Although raising another man's baby is clearly a serious degree of being cucked.

Stage 1 No affairs

Stage 2 N/A

Stage 3 You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside
This applies from the beginning

Stage 4 You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.
This applies

Stage 5 You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.
Having one man in the house regularly is quite enough

Stage 6 You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.
Never.

Stage 7 You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place
Not really. Maybe a little humiliation but I mainly concentrate on who I am with

Stage 8 You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.
You allow? Now, that's funny.

Stage 9 You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.
I had a couple kids before this all started and I sure wasn't going to have any more.

Stage 10 You raise your wife and other guy’s children.
That seems to be the most ridicules idea out there with all the medical history that isn't known and what about the later claims of it's mine so I am involved.
I want to be a stage 5 bull, how can stage 9 happen without 10.
There can be higher levels I guess

There is a lot of confusion regarding terminology. Cuckolding comes in many flavours. There are submissive cucks, sissy cucks, stag cucks, celibate/denied cucks, bisexual cucks and the list goes on. (There is also the term 'wittol' which should be used more often). Think of it as a taxonomy. Cuckold is the genus and the ones listed above are the species.

I believe this is important because, to the outside world, we are all cucks. The accepted generic definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man. Try telling a vanilla friend that you're a stag, not a cuckold. He would likely say, "Nah, mate, you're a fuckin' cuck!"

Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean that humiliation is involved or that the cuckold will have a small cock etc etc. However, I will accept that there is an inherent humiliation involved in the fact that our wives are being fucked by other guys and we would be scorned and belittled by society if that was to become common knowledge. Giving your wife to another man is inherently humiliating according to the mores of society.

For the record, I would classify myself as a stag cuck, but I have also been an oblivious cuck. I don't tolerate any 'bull' bullshit, but I have shared my wife for 30 years (on and off). I am not denied and my wife does not humiliate me in any way.

I also realise that some will vehemently disagree with what I have said. But to me, someone who says, "My wife fucks other men and I watch or stay at home, but I'm not a cuck" is a bit like a serial killer railing against being called a murderer.

For the purposes of discussions on cuckold/hotwife forums, it is fine to use a term like stag, because we all know what it means. However, it does seem that the true meaning of the term cuckold is being lost or subverted.

Anyway, I think the main point is that cuckold is not a dirty word. We are all here because we derive intense pleasure from our wives being taken by other men. We should embrace and celebrate our cuckoldry and enjoy the sublime pleasures it brings, regardless of the flavour :)
I consider myself a Stag. So the wife and I started out as Swingers with other hetero couples. We Swung off and on for a few years. Because of the small rural community it became harder to meet up with other couples and still keep our... secret. It was just easier to find single hetero men. The wife was agreeable with the idea and I liked watching her in action and admired her being able to take on me and the other guy. It became a MFM 3some more often.

Stage 10. My wife and I r white and started dating and fucking freshman year of high school then we married at 18 and now we're 29. She has 4 black kids all different daddies and she doesn't know who they are.
Our WILDEST fantasy!! We would love for her to have multiple pregnancies and no clue WHO she was pregnant by. Especially if they were by Black and Hispanic Lovers. CW

We have moved from Stage 3 where we were for years. My wife loved playing away from the home . She has now brought a man home but she makes me leave when he is here. I remain out until his car is gone. There is still no physical contact for me.
And so how do you feel about no phyical contant jake?

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6

Stage 7

Stage 8

Stage 9

Stage 10

View attachment 436946
I guess I am somewhere between stage 3 and 4 or variation of those stages.