Hubby and I went on vacation last month and while getting coffee an older man commented on my dress. (white dress pics). He said my dress was cute (its basically see through) and I was the prettiest woman he has ever seen.

My hubby just ate it up and we had coffee with him. He kept staring.. usually its creepy but for some reason I liked it. The next day we saw him at our hotel and long story short we decided to go for it.

My question is.... is this weird? We both LOVED the fact I was getting fucked by another guy.. but I got off more so that he was in his late 60's. I'm 23.
Great happy joyful fucking experience of 23 year old wife with 60 year old bull in presence of the husband with his blessings. Probably your mind was battling the age but your pussy, as you said, was in pleasure of cock fucking. I bet your pussy was real tight around the cock. Try another older cock and compare the experience.

Last edited:
Hubby and I went on vacation last month and while getting coffee an older man commented on my dress. (white dress pics). He said my dress was cute (its basically see through) and I was the prettiest woman he has ever seen.

My hubby just ate it up and we had coffee with him. He kept staring.. usually its creepy but for some reason I liked it. The next day we saw him at our hotel and long story short we decided to go for it.

My question is.... is this weird? We both LOVED the fact I was getting fucked by another guy.. but I got off more so that he was in his late 60's. I'm 23.
Nothing weird about fucking a guy with such a huge age gap . My wife also enjoyed the older guys in her young days. She liked them for the experience they possessed and their enthusiasm when fucking a much younger pussie.

Great happy joyful fucking experience of 23 year old wife with 60 year old bull in presence of the husband with his blessings. Probably your mind was battling the age but your pussy, as you said, was in pleasure of cock fucking. I bet your pussy was real tight around the cock. Try another older cock and compare the experience.
He only lasted about 3 minutes. It was fun though.

Nothing weird about fucking a guy with such a huge age gap . My wife also enjoyed the older guys in her young days. She liked them for the experience they possessed and their enthusiasm when fucking a much younger pussie.
I think that’s what I liked most. He wasn’t big… but he was HORNY as hell… almost had a heart attack when he put it in. No exaggeration

If she likes older guys I’d be happy to oblige she’s soooo hot

Reactions: PalePrincess
I like that very much to keep enjoying it as a fun hobby.

Susan and I have been together since out mid 30's. She has always been a freakin knockout like @marleys12 , and would rather fuck than eat when she's hungry...lol. We have said MANY times, that we wish we had gotten together in our early 20's so we would have had that much more time to enjoy this lifestyle together. We're both in our early 60's now, so we try to make the most of every opportunity to get her fucked by a stranger. Time waits for no one.....and it's gaining on us!

Susan and I have been together since out mid 30's. She has always been a freakin knockout like @marleys12 , and would rather fuck than eat when she's hungry...lol. We have said MANY times, that we wish we had gotten together in our early 20's so we would have had that much more time to enjoy this lifestyle together. We're both in our early 60's now, so we try to make the most of every opportunity to get her fucked by a stranger. Time waits for no one.....and it's gaining on us!
True very very true of the the way your are looking at life positively. Lucky guys. Continue to enjoy

Reactions: PalePrincess