Sometimes a hotwife wants my cock without her husband's knowledge. I met this couple traveling from USA to Europe. I used to fuck the wife when her husband was outside the hotel room 😉. He had a small cock and not good in the bedroom so wife wanted my large cock
I made her kiss him after cumming in her mouth one time.
What do you guys think?
View attachment 1458156
Wow was your cum in her mouth and she's kissing this guy? Good work 👏 🙌 👍 👌 💪 ☺️

Sometimes a hotwife wants my cock without her husband's knowledge. I met this couple traveling from USA to Europe. I used to fuck the wife when her husband was outside the hotel room 😉. He had a small cock and not good in the bedroom so wife wanted my large cock
I made her kiss him after cumming in her mouth one time.
What do you guys think?
View attachment 1458156
Beautiful my wife next please ;)

I can only imagine. What do you think if the cuck is unaware like in this post?
In my experience, across the board, in instances where I'm under the impression cuck is clueless, when I bring up the idea of him kissing cheeks that had been coated with my cum, tasting me on her lips, etc. her response has been like a vibrator on her clit. The cheating sluts seem to find the cheating part of the thrill

In my experience, across the board, in instances where I'm under the impression cuck is clueless, when I bring up the idea of him kissing cheeks that had been coated with my cum, tasting me on her lips, etc. her response has been like a vibrator on her clit. The cheating sluts seem to find the cheating part of the thrill
Man I want to cuck a friend or coworker or someone I know. And I see him and laugh behind his back or snicker and he has no idea about it. Bulls and wannabe bulls want to humiliate their cuck. But I want a cheating slut like this one with a clueless cuck husband or bf

Man I want to cuck a friend or coworker or someone I know. And I see him and laugh behind his back or snicker and he has no idea about it. Bulls and wannabe bulls want to humiliate their cuck. But I want a cheating slut like this one with a clueless cuck husband or bf
I dunno. Cuck humiliation is not an aspiration for me, it's sometimes a necessary byproduct. The fact that she worships, needs my cock, in a way she never does for his, is the turn on, whether he knows or not