I dunno. Cuck humiliation is not an aspiration for me, it's sometimes a necessary byproduct. The fact that she worships, needs my cock, in a way she never does for his, is the turn on, whether he knows or not
Humiliation is a part of cuckolding whether you you like it or not. Seeing your wife worship another cock is humiliating. But being a bull surely its a bigger turn on for you if the husband knows you have just cum in his wife and still kisses her?

@nariah1957 @compassionatedom
I guess I need a cheating wife/gf then. Not the usual where the cuck hubby initiates contact and wants to watch or be in the loop.
Most folks who watch this post are going to jerk off at the nudes here but my kink is, wow there's a guy out there whose wife nudes are on here and he has no fucking clue what she's doing and these bulls are out fucking her, making her a webslut. Without his knowledge his wife is the source of pleasure for bulls and the guys who jerk off to her.

I guess I need a cheating wife/gf then. Not the usual where the cuck hubby initiates contact and wants to watch or be in the loop.
Most folks who watch this post are going to jerk off at the nudes here but my kink is, wow there's a guy out there whose wife nudes are on here and he has no fucking clue what she's doing and these bulls are out fucking her, making her a webslut. Without his knowledge his wife is the source of pleasure for bulls and the guys who jerk off to her.
I can't share most, for obvious reasons, but here are a couple of my sluts that match your fantasy

Attachments

• 18052007(003).jpg
    18052007(003).jpg
    151 KB · Views: 33
  • afterbath3.jpg
    afterbath3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 30
  • CS4.JPG
    CS4.JPG
    360.8 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0078 (2).JPG
    DSC_0078 (2).JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 30
I guess, if you were my mate, Id have to be very careful about leaving you alone with my wife. Id hate to be a cuckold and not know it.. lol

In my experience, across the board, in instances where I'm under the impression cuck is clueless, when I bring up the idea of him kissing cheeks that had been coated with my cum, tasting me on her lips, etc. her response has been like a vibrator on her clit. The cheating sluts seem to find the cheating part of the thrill
For me, there's something so much more erotic about a wife who strays without the husband's knowledge/blessing. To think she feels a genuine compulsion for a good, hard fuck that she's not getting at home and doesn't need to be coaxed into it by a willing cuck.

For me, there's something so much more erotic about a wife who strays without the husband's knowledge/blessing. To think she feels a genuine compulsion for a good, hard fuck that she's not getting at home and doesn't need to be coaxed into it by a willing cuck.
Yes this many times over!! The kind of chick I want lol. But I wanna look at a guy like the one in this thread kissing the love of his life whose actually giving her pussy to more exciting guys. Wonder what this cuck's deal was.
@compassionatedom Do your hotwives fuck you though they have seemingly normal lives and even decent looking partners?
@nariah1957 sounds line you wanna be the guy in this pic lol so you don't want to know and find out like this? Or you wanna have a guy take her where you can see? Whats a bigger thrill?

Yes this many times over!! The kind of chick I want lol. But I wanna look at a guy like the one in this thread kissing the love of his life whose actually giving her pussy to more exciting guys. Wonder what this cuck's deal was.
@compassionatedom Do your hotwives fuck you though they have seemingly normal lives and even decent looking partners?
@nariah1957 sounds line you wanna be the guy in this pic lol so you don't want to know and find out like this? Or you wanna have a guy take her where you can see? Whats a bigger thrill?
For me if I dont know then there is no thrill. You might get a hell of a kick out of it but nothing for me. For me watching you seduce my wife would be the thrill.

Reactions: M1992 and Rudy
yeah, it's funny how after I fuck the living shit out of them, usually she (and sometimes the he) talk about every day stuff

• Love
Reactions: M1992 and Rudy
For me if I dont know then there is no thrill. You might get a hell of a kick out of it but nothing for me. For me watching you seduce my wife would be the thrill.
Yeah that makes sense and is the most common type of cuck I've seen..but most just chat with me and it's all just fantasy. That's cool too I don't mind
yeah, it's funny how after I fuck the living shit out of them, usually she (and sometimes the he) talk about every day stuff
Lol yes. I want a chick whose husband pays her bills and I enjoy her. Man I wanna get a cuck pay for a boob job or vaginoplasty that I get to enjoy for free 😉