A BIG CHOICE TO MAKE...

btweets

Male
Gold
Well I’ve found myself in a really shitty situation! I’ve recently reconnected with a girl that I’ve had the hots for for decades, and she’s interested, as am I, in giving “us” a chance to see if we truly connect and if we can make something real between us. That’s the good part, the bad part is she is fully aware of my past relationship with Robin, and the lifestyle we were involved in and enjoyed. She has already made it loud and clear, that she has never been, and never will be, interested in living the same kind of life! She’s a very strong minded and opinionated kind of Woman, and believe me, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever, that she is 100% firm on her stand! So I’m stuck in deciding what I want the most, a very beautiful, sexy and completely devoted Woman, or do I just keep looking for a girl that has an open mind, or that is already in the lifestyle, which believe me, is not easy to find, in fact it’s actually hard!!?? I’m 56 years old I’m not getting any younger, so it’s a very big decision I need to make... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I made my decision when I was 45. I divorced a prude and found the Slut Wife of my dreams and couldn’t be happier 10 years of marriage and now I’m 60. Only wish I had made my decision much earlier in life.
My advice to you is ask yourself.
Will you be happy with anything less than a Hotwife? Seriously . Will you keep trying to get this vanilla woman into your kink? How frustrating then disappointing, then anger maybe. How fulfilled, sexually satisfied will you be? Will you keep thinking what if?

Well as your friendly neighborhood DOM, I say you see her for a bit. Get some of what you have been lusting after for years. Then once you've had a good taste you tell her you tried but it won't work out cuz you really need to be with someone in the lifestyle. It's an itch you gotta scratch. Better to have tasted the fruit and left it for the next guy than to have never tasted it at all

there's a saying and it goes one good whore is worth 99 virgins.
Not saying your new love interest is one.
but one sexy devoted woman is to my mind worth more than intermitten casual encounters.
Most do not get a second chance or bite at the apple.

• Love
Reactions: btweets
Hang out with her and see how it develops. Ask yourself if you'd rather have a "hotwife" (if you can find one at 56 plus a few years of dating first) or would you rather have a mate you truly love, who you can rely on as you age and same for her? Would you prefer being lonely and seeking a "unicorn" or do you think you could get by being married to a wonderful woman and reading, fantasizing and jacking off on this (and other similar sites) site and calling it good?

Mrs Hotwife

Hang out with her and see how it develops. Ask yourself if you'd rather have a "hotwife" (if you can find one at 56 plus a few years of dating first) or would you rather have a mate you truly love, who you can rely on as you age and same for her? Would you prefer being lonely and seeking a "unicorn" or do you think you could get by being married to a wonderful woman and reading, fantasizing and jacking off on this (and other similar sites) site and calling it good?

Mrs Hotwife
As always,the voice of reason. Much love to you ma'am

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and suggestions! I agree with everything you’ve reminded me to think about, I appreciate you all! It’s actually kind of funny because I’m usually one to be offering advice, and yet in my own personal case, I needed to get some for myself! Lol! Thanks again, Bill 😊❤️

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and suggestions! I agree with everything you’ve reminded me to think about, I appreciate you all! It’s actually kind of funny because I’m usually one to be offering advice, and yet in my own personal case, I needed to get some for myself! Lol! Thanks again, Bill 😊❤️
Its good to have options in life!

• Love
If you can be happy with vanilla knowing you'd prefer chocolate then give it a shot. However if you know you won't be happy unless you get the flavor you want don't waste your time or hers. There are worst things than being alone...... I know that vanilla would never work for me. Aside from the sexual part her being upfront about having no desire despite your past and continued interest is a message in itself.

• Love
Well I have an update.. I decided to call things off with her anyway! Turns out she’s an alcoholic with some major drama issues, so I decided that we’ll just remain friends instead. Goes to show you that life has a way of helping you make choices for you! Lol! So I’m free to continue my search for the girl that’s truly what I’m looking for! Wish me luck, it won’t be easy! 😜

And until then, I’ll just continue playing with the couples I already do, and hopefully some new ones. And if I really want to, which I’d actually rather not, I can always just go out and hit the town. Not to come across as being cocky, because I’m really not! I am however confident in myself, but I’m also thankful and blessed, that I’ve rarely ever had a problem going out and running into, or meeting a new “friend” to, how does it go.. Netflix and Chill with. Lol.

Well I have an update.. I decided to call things off with her anyway! Turns out she’s an alcoholic with some major drama issues, so I decided that we’ll just remain friends instead. Goes to show you that life has a way of helping you make choices for you! Lol! So I’m free to continue my search for the girl that’s truly what I’m looking for! Wish me luck, it won’t be easy! 😜
woman who is a drama queen gosh that unusual in the female world lol

I’m pretty sure I forgot to tell you all that we’ve decided to give things another shot and so far, so good. The one thing I really like about her is that doesn’t lie, or keep secrets! Huge bonus!!! As I had mentioned earlier, she has made it very clear that she’s not interested in having another guy join us, or in being shared by me. I was talking to her last week and she was talking about this girl she knows and that had recently called her because she was having trouble with her girlfriend, and that’s she pregnant. ?? So that, of course, made me automatically go into girl on girl mode! Lol. So I started asking her questions about her friend and how she had gotten pregnant, and if she was the man, or the girl, in the relationship, she was the girl. So I also found out that she had been married to a man a while back before switching sides. My girl told me that she had offered her friend to come and stay with her for the whole weekend, last weekend actually, so she could get away from the stress and away from the girlfriend that I guess was also being abusive. Jokingly I made a comment that I’d be perfectly fine if her friend came to stay with her! I failed to mention that my girl only has a oversized King mattress, and that they’d have to share the bed together. I laughingly said that sounded pretty damn awesome to me, and then added that I’d definitely stay away and give them space, but that if anything were to happen between them, I’d really love to hear all the details afterwards. Haha. My girl kept talking about how she cared about this girl and that they’d been through a lot together and just how much they helped each other while going through sobriety a while back. I don’t remember how or what I said but I managed to bring the conversation between her and I and I had asked her if she had ever been with a woman before. I was totally shocked at first anyway, when she had admitted to me that she said she had in fact been with a woman once! I was instantly excited and wanted to hear the details, so much that I don’t even recall if it was with this particular girl, or a different girl altogether. I only remember her saying that “he” didn’t like it, and asked them to stop. WTF?? What kind of guy would tell two women to stop?? I don’t remember if it was the other girls guy, or my girls guy that had stopped them, but I’m going to find out very soon!! We had both been having a couple of drinks that night and were talking over the phone, so the details are ever so slightly off. Anyway the girl ended up never showing up, or even calling my girl back to tell her she changed her mind. Anyway I discovered something about my girl that I never expected, and that I might, just maybe might have an angle to build off of!! I SURE AS HELL HOPE SO!!!! I have to get more details about that story first!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Is this the superwet and horny one? In that case she's a keeper🙌
It is and I felt the same thing, however.. I just couldn’t deal with her drama issues any longer, and add the almost certain fact that she cheated on me, I just had to get rid of her! I’ve deleted and blocked all forms of any further contact with her! On to the next!! Lol

I made my decision when I was 45. I divorced a prude and found the Slut Wife of my dreams and couldn’t be happier 10 years of marriage and now I’m 60. Only wish I had made my decision much earlier in life.
My advice to you is ask yourself.
Will you be happy with anything less than a Hotwife? Seriously . Will you keep trying to get this vanilla woman into your kink? How frustrating then disappointing, then anger maybe. How fulfilled, sexually satisfied will you be? Will you keep thinking what if?
Wow that’s exactly what happened to me I found a hot wife and she was okay with my cuckold fantasy and I moved in with her and felt alive and young ! My attorney said beg wife to let me come home or half of 40 years of pension and annuity and house was going to her ! I did she is beautiful but will never trust me again and won’t play or fuck me ! I should have paid her half to be happy !

Well I’ve found myself in a really shitty situation! I’ve recently reconnected with a girl that I’ve had the hots for for decades, and she’s interested, as am I, in giving “us” a chance to see if we truly connect and if we can make something real between us. That’s the good part, the bad part is she is fully aware of my past relationship with Robin, and the lifestyle we were involved in and enjoyed. She has already made it loud and clear, that she has never been, and never will be, interested in living the same kind of life! She’s a very strong minded and opinionated kind of Woman, and believe me, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever, that she is 100% firm on her stand! So I’m stuck in deciding what I want the most, a very beautiful, sexy and completely devoted Woman, or do I just keep looking for a girl that has an open mind, or that is already in the lifestyle, which believe me, is not easy to find, in fact it’s actually hard!!?? I’m 56 years old I’m not getting any younger, so it’s a very big decision I need to make... 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't try to change her or yourself. If you want to stay in this lifestyle don’t change that because you'll never feel or be the same

It is and I felt the same thing, however.. I just couldn’t deal with her drama issues any longer, and add the almost certain fact that she cheated on me, I just had to get rid of her! I’ve deleted and blocked all forms of any further contact with her! On to the next!! Lol
You might try a new match making service created just for Cucks seeking longterm relationships. venusconnections
It looks promising.

• Haha