A Christmas package surprise

TallUKBlonde

Female
Gold
My husband and I I spent some time at Christmas with friends in a village away from London. We had a boozy afternoon and evening at a lovely old village pub and met quite a few of the locals that are friends with our friends, all of them lovely

Some of the stories were hilarious but one got me pretty aroused! One guy there, in his 40s and in very good shape, plays football (soccer) and cricket in the local teams along with my friend’s husband and most of the others it seems.

As we got tipsier, they were all teasing him about the size of his manhood (including my girlfriend who has seen it).
But what got everyone laughing - and me slightly squirming - was the story that one time he played a football match and forgot to bring underwear, so to avoid any unfortunate exposure he took some tape and taped his cock to his thigh! OMG !!!!!

The thing is that this is clearly a well known fact and it is talked about in such a matter of fact way in front of wives, girlfriends and others who all talk and laugh about his huge member. In fact, cock sizes (and one guy's immense balls) amongst locals seemed to be quite a subject and are clearly well known and discussed, as were some of the women in the village and details of their sexual adventures.

I didn’t see his cock but I have to say if it had been summer and we had continued drinking back at my friend’s rather large house, I’d have definitely suggested we all get in the hot tub- if only to create an opportunity to have a peek at the monster!! Or maybe I’ll just ask next time I’m tipsy in their village. LOL.

This is the thing- firstly, who knew that village life was so racy? I always thought the city was the place for all that.
But also, you’d think men might be a bit more reluctant to celebrate well endowed neighbours and this man’s good fortune in particular. Perhaps country life is different to city life and everyone is more open?

I hope you don't mind that I shared that with you ( and probably all of my friends here in London - I may need to arrange a coach trip there to cater for the demand from my city girlfriends next time hahaha).

Has anyone else had unexpected surprises whilst out with friends, or in unexpected places?

My husband and I I spent some time at Christmas with friends in a village away from London. We had a boozy afternoon and evening at a lovely old village pub and met quite a few of the locals that are friends with our friends, all of them lovely

Some of the stories were hilarious but one got me pretty aroused! One guy there, in his 40s and in very good shape, plays football (soccer) and cricket in the local teams along with my friend’s husband and most of the others it seems.

As we got tipsier, they were all teasing him about the size of his manhood (including my girlfriend who has seen it).
But what got everyone laughing - and me slightly squirming - was the story that one time he played a football match and forgot to bring underwear, so to avoid any unfortunate exposure he took some tape and taped his cock to his thigh! OMG !!!!!

The thing is that this is clearly a well known fact and it is talked about in such a matter of fact way in front of wives, girlfriends and others who all talk and laugh about his huge member. In fact, cock sizes (and one guy's immense balls) amongst locals seemed to be quite a subject and are clearly well known and discussed, as were some of the women in the village and details of their sexual adventures.

I didn’t see his cock but I have to say if it had been summer and we had continued drinking back at my friend’s rather large house, I’d have definitely suggested we all get in the hot tub- if only to create an opportunity to have a peek at the monster!! Or maybe I’ll just ask next time I’m tipsy in their village. LOL.

This is the thing- firstly, who knew that village life was so racy? I always thought the city was the place for all that.
But also, you’d think men might be a bit more reluctant to celebrate well endowed neighbours and this man’s good fortune in particular. Perhaps country life is different to city life and everyone is more open?

I hope you don't mind that I shared that with you ( and probably all of my friends here in London - I may need to arrange a coach trip there to cater for the demand from my city girlfriends next time hahaha).

Has anyone else had unexpected surprises whilst out with friends, or in unexpected places?
How interesting. Who knew? Countryside here I cum lo

Reactions: Dlh247