A couple Questions for fellow cucks

Bassically I have issues getting an erection. So basically when my penis does get hard I cum as soon as it gets hard even if i am not having sex.. so sex for me would last maybe a few seconds.

My penis is about 4inch hard. Maybe 1 inch soft or less.

We have not had sex or tried to have sex for 10 months now.

• Haha
Reactions: compassionatedom
My Wife and I make love once a week,We spend around two hours give or take.Lots of foreplay and toy play.I get her off several times and fuck her with her favourite toys.My cock is about five inches cut and thin.She does enjoy riding it but her Bull gives her the real Satisfaction hands down.I last on average Three minutes less if I have been in a cage for several days.

My wife and I fuck once a week.. I’m 6.5”, decently thick. Can definitely please her. We play for 1hr +. Lots of oral, toys and fucking. She always cums before me.. that’s my rule.
I’m not wanting to share her because I can’t satisfy her.. I just think she’s incredible and want to please her in every way possible.

Hey, well, normally i last between five to ten minutes, after which i usually cum, while my wife does not, and also will stay limp for hours. Because of this, right now my wife and i only have sex about once every one or two months, since she obviously prefers to be satisfied by one of her boyfriends. And the last question, normally i’m about two inches, and when fully hard, im about 4 inches, but i do have good girth, or so i’ve been told, lol
Does your wife prefers big cocks?

My penis: 7" and average width
I have good control, but when I'm horny, it's a thrust 'n done. But usually can go anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour.
My wife and I have sex between 4 to 8 times a month, depending on work and her mood. She also doesn't have a boyfriend currently.

Well, for me I am about 6 and 1/2 and quite thick and yes they do love the girth more then the length. I can last anywhere from 5 minutes to about a half hour depending on how much sex I have had lately. Wife and I have sex a time or 2 a week pretty much every week. When she has a lover it varies in size although she does like them larger and they tend to last around 15 minutes average before they cum in her (she loves that feeling and insists on it) Our current "bull" is about the same 6 and 1/2 but very thick at the head and she likes that very much. For her it is about being wanted and taking another man that makes her feel good. We are lucky that she orgasms very easy so that helps a lot with her wanting sex. We are planning a weekend getaway with our current friend next month so that should be an interesting weekend for all of us and will update after we get back.

How long can everybody last in their wife or girlfriend? On a good day I might hit the 45 second mark before I blow in her pussy then go limp for hours.
How often do you actually fuck your wife or girlfriend? After 8 years me and my gf fuck maybe twice a year, but we have oral sex once a week.
How big is your cock? I'm about 6 inches but not very thick and especially narrow down around the base of my shaft. I've always heard that its the thickness in that particular area that women need to get the full, satisfying experience that they crave and my girlfriend is no different.

Would love to get to know about you and compare our situations ...
You gotta do something about that ! My lil five inches can power for 2-15 min with usually about 10 min oump timw

My latest bull of 2 years is a young black guy who is very well hung and fit. It takes him ages to sperm into me and leaves me gaped when finished so hubby will will us both. I have had other black bulls who were a 5 minute wonder. It is so nice when my bull can last a good time.
And is this guy in Northern Ireland or are you not sharing him? ;-)

How long can everybody last in their wife or girlfriend? On a good day I might hit the 45 second mark before I blow in her pussy then go limp for hours.
How often do you actually fuck your wife or girlfriend? After 8 years me and my gf fuck maybe twice a year, but we have oral sex once a week.
How big is your cock? I'm about 6 inches but not very thick and especially narrow down around the base of my shaft. I've always heard that its the thickness in that particular area that women need to get the full, satisfying experience that they crave and my girlfriend is no different.

Would love to get to know about you and compare our situations ...
I don't know cuz I'm not allowed to fuck my wife or even try. Her bull forbids it. I'm only 3" and have only a soft semi erect penis. My wife doesn't consider me a man and her bull told her to put me in a chastity and keep me there. The cage prevents me from masterbating and the only time I ever cum is when my wife pegs me or our bull fucks my ass. In those cases I usually shoot my sissy cream after only 30 or 40 seconds. But he only stops when he shoots, which is some time later.

Reactions: cuck_couple989
Haven’t had sex with her for 10months now. Before that maybe once or twice in a year. Used to last fairly ok, but since I am allowed to cum only once in a month this has changed. When she gives me permission to wank I last about 30seconds. To deserve it, I have to suck her bull and let him to cum in my mouth, or another cuck sucks me off. Than i last 10 seconds only and she laug

I've always been a premature ejaculator. With every partner I have been with, including my wife I cum within a minute. I have a thin, cut, 5 inch cock. We rarely have sex these days but she will occasionally allow me to jerk off for her.