A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Just love navy - navy skirt skater skirt on with camel shade roll neck top on with lovely navy opaque tights on and navy block heels - is that female clothing enough lol with same purple panties / black bra - hope you gurls like 1F89714E-C2FA-412C-A736-E0A11504F41C.jpeg

Attachments

• DE38304E-7952-4AC7-98D8-E6B5AEF55C8D.jpeg
    DE38304E-7952-4AC7-98D8-E6B5AEF55C8D.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 6FB179D4-A1FC-4C74-80EA-1F4295657DFF.jpeg
    6FB179D4-A1FC-4C74-80EA-1F4295657DFF.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 571AF64F-F7ED-4310-BF1A-C97C7258F40D.jpeg
    571AF64F-F7ED-4310-BF1A-C97C7258F40D.jpeg
    777.6 KB · Views: 5
  • BD687721-2C4B-4D6B-809D-B4EDEDB1B07D.jpeg
    BD687721-2C4B-4D6B-809D-B4EDEDB1B07D.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 7
Ha ha exactly - funnily enough I love to do that or cook when dressed up - just ordinary stuff suits me best .
Me too. I do all the housework. When my wife's man visits I act as maid although not necessarily in a maid's uniform. My every day clothing varies from ladies jeans and slacks with pantyhose underneath and open toe moderate heels, a bra and blouse to a shift or dress or housecoat. Most always with a frilly apron. I assume a female persona and cook and clean while my wife entertains her guest. I'm required to address him as sir and I'm expected to curtsey to him when he addresses me. He sometime brings over his dirty laundry which I launder as part of my domestic duties. I can often hear them in the bedroom while I carry on with my housework and usually prepare them a nice meal to enjoy together after their lovemaking.

Me too. I do all the housework. When my wife's man visits I act as maid although not necessarily in a maid's uniform. My every day clothing varies from ladies jeans and slacks with pantyhose underneath and open toe moderate heels, a bra and blouse to a shift or dress or housecoat. Most always with a frilly apron. I assume a female persona and cook and clean while my wife entertains her guest. I'm required to address him as sir and I'm expected to curtsey to him when he addresses me. He sometime brings over his dirty laundry which I launder as part of my domestic duties. I can often hear them in the bedroom while I carry on with my housework and usually prepare them a nice meal to enjoy together after their lovemaking.
About a month or so of seeing my now wife I didn’t want any lies or anything between us so I cooked her a meal fully dressed . She asked what did I do when dressing up - obviously she thought I liked men or something so when I told her I was straight and had ( and still don’t ) have any interest in men , that sort of threw her a bit , I liked to just sit around revelling in the feelings I got from it all . Just to be femme really for a while - the soft fabrics , pretty colours and feel of everything femme was and still is 10 years on just amazing .

About a month or so of seeing my now wife I didn’t want any lies or anything between us so I cooked her a meal fully dressed . She asked what did I do when dressing up - obviously she thought I liked men or something so when I told her I was straight and had ( and still don’t ) have any interest in men , that sort of threw her a bit , I liked to just sit around revelling in the feelings I got from it all . Just to be femme really for a while - the soft fabrics , pretty colours and feel of everything femme was and still is 10 years on just amazing .
It's so hard for straight people to understand that a crossdresser in not necessarily gay. Some gays cross dress some do not but the majority of cross dressers are straight .We just love feminine clothing and being feminine but are fully attracted to women. If I woke up tomorrow morning as a woman I would be a lesbian. I love girls and I love being like a girl. It's been hard to sell that. As they say --- trapped in a mans body.

It's so hard for straight people to understand that a crossdresser in not necessarily gay. Some gays cross dress some do not but the majority of cross dressers are straight .We just love feminine clothing and being feminine but are fully attracted to women. If I woke up tomorrow morning as a woman I would be a lesbian. I love girls and I love being like a girl. It's been hard to sell that. As they say --- trapped in a mans body.
The important thing is that you're content and happy IMO.

Hi everyone I have a question I am always getting private chat request but I don’t know how to connect to the person trying to get a hold of me anybody have any ideas? I thank you in advance for your help. Have a good day.Sig

Reactions: Desejo de corno
just don,t waste time on people who don,t understand crossdressing,i enjoy the feeling when i put lingerie&high heels on but in the beginning it was a bit confusing and i was lucky to have good friends who gave nice comments how good&sexy i looked.And the best comments were the ones i received from men ,and that was something i never thought would happen when i started crossdressing

Attachments

• miniskirt&high heels&lingerie.jpg
    miniskirt&high heels&lingerie.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 13
  • stockings&high heels.jpg
    stockings&high heels.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z (1).jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z (1).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 10
I thought more cds would be gay or bi than straight - I’ve looked at swinging sites and usually they are both of those way inclined shall we say . My wife sometimes jokes - you don’t need a woman you are your own one , and indeed this was true after I caught my ex cheating ( I know ironic eh ) and dressing was my main focus so no I didn’t need one . Yes agree 100% on the femme clothing and also on the sole attraction to women .

Reactions: Desejo de corno