A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I thought more cds would be gay or bi than straight - I’ve looked at swinging sites and usually they are both of those way inclined shall we say . My wife sometimes jokes - you don’t need a woman you are your own one , and indeed this was true after I caught my ex cheating ( I know ironic eh ) and dressing was my main focus so no I didn’t need one . Yes agree 100% on the femme clothing and also on the sole attraction to women .
I would always say: "I love women so much that I even want to be one." So few of us can understand this.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I'm a CD and dress in panties and mini skirt to watch my hotwife with her boyfriends .To indulge both sex kinks at the same time is hot .She has met TVs and seeing the two of them fucking both dressed in stockings and panties was amazing ..could not resist caressing the TV through their panties .

Attachments

• 2015-12-31 22.15.39.jpg
    2015-12-31 22.15.39.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 11
  • 2015-12-31 22.15.25.jpg
    2015-12-31 22.15.25.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 14
Ha ha oh you have defo got to get that rush of excitement shame and overwhelming desire to wear them by buying them over the counter - start off by buying a couple of things at supermarket then get your tights of choice and self scan - shimples lol
Half the fun is buying them yourself. Tip, go to a store out of town if you are afraid of running into someone you know.

I agree it can be exciting yet makes it makes me nervous buying female underwear and jeans myself, some assistants always female seam to love making a comment, such as are you sure they will fit you, or you will look nice in those. Little do they know i hope i do!

The biggest kink is when i am stood in tight jeans having bought them from that store, then they must know as they load the racks as well as serving on.

But in the main i prefer my cuckoldress to buy them for me, it conformation she likes and wants me to wear female clothing, even openly around the house, which i still find rather strange that she doesnt bother or comment.

Attachments

• 20190126_184245.jpg
    20190126_184245.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 11
Not too good with make up but I do try. Yes I've been out several times "shopping" when i was away from home.. Absolutely loved it
Your pics look great and I take it you tuck and tape lol . I agree make up can be tricky , I just can’t do eyeliner lol and going shopping would be a blast - my wife and I used to go for runs in the car and find a quiet town to park up and have a seat on a bench etc mostly at night lol - that was fantastic to be ‘out ‘ as Sharon in public . Sadly that petered out due to small town situation and chance of the car being recognised , by my wife not me obviously lol ,

I agree it can be exciting yet makes it makes me nervous buying female underwear and jeans myself, some assistants always female seam to love making a comment, such as are you sure they will fit you, or you will look nice in those. Little do they know i hope i do!

The biggest kink is when i am stood in tight jeans having bought them from that store, then they must know as they load the racks as well as serving on.

But in the main i prefer my cuckoldress to buy them for me, it conformation she likes and wants me to wear female clothing, even openly around the house, which i still find rather strange that she doesnt bother or comment.
Well my favourite is to get a piece of paper and write down what your looking for and seek out a female assistant and just say - I’ve been sent in for this or whatever - they will laugh and show you , sometimes selecting for you or even helping you pick if you say it’s for your wife’s birthday etc . Maybe one or two might have had a thought it was actually for me - just don’t be too enthusiastic and play the part - a guy sent in to get womens stuff. . Works a treat , otherwise yes my wife and I go girly shopping together and invaluable to get a real woman’s opinion . You get a laugh buying it , taking it home and trying it only to find it doesn’t fit so you have to return and get a bigger size - two not one trips to a woman’s clothes can’t be a bad deal eh ha ha . But when you get things that fit nice and look good - once you’ve got your make up and shoes on - now THAT FEELING is priceless

Well my favourite is to get a piece of paper and write down what your looking for and seek out a female assistant and just say - I’ve been sent in for this or whatever - they will laugh and show you , sometimes selecting for you or even helping you pick if you say it’s for your wife’s birthday etc . Maybe one or two might have had a thought it was actually for me - just don’t be too enthusiastic and play the part - a guy sent in to get womens stuff. . Works a treat , otherwise yes my wife and I go girly shopping together and invaluable to get a real woman’s opinion . You get a laugh buying it , taking it home and trying it only to find it doesn’t fit so you have to return and get a bigger size - two not one trips to a woman’s clothes can’t be a bad deal eh ha ha . But when you get things that fit nice and look good - once you’ve got your make up and shoes on - now THAT FEELING is priceless
I use to wear the most frilly panties and bra I owned and then go shopping for skirts or slacks. I would deliberately leave the door unlocked when inside the changing booth hoping a woman would open it thinking there was no one inside and catch me in my panties.

Your pics look great and I take it you tuck and tape lol . I agree make up can be tricky , I just can’t do eyeliner lol and going shopping would be a blast - my wife and I used to go for runs in the car and find a quiet town to park up and have a seat on a bench etc mostly at night lol - that was fantastic to be ‘out ‘ as Sharon in public . Sadly that petered out due to small town situation and chance of the car being recognised , by my wife not me obviously lol ,
I have lil to nothing to really tuck/tape. I have worn chastity, only cause I love the feel, I don't get hard at all. I've rolled my lil one inside with a catheter.