A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Well my favourite is to get a piece of paper and write down what your looking for and seek out a female assistant and just say - I’ve been sent in for this or whatever - they will laugh and show you , sometimes selecting for you or even helping you pick if you say it’s for your wife’s birthday etc . Maybe one or two might have had a thought it was actually for me - just don’t be too enthusiastic and play the part - a guy sent in to get womens stuff. . Works a treat , otherwise yes my wife and I go girly shopping together and invaluable to get a real woman’s opinion . You get a laugh buying it , taking it home and trying it only to find it doesn’t fit so you have to return and get a bigger size - two not one trips to a woman’s clothes can’t be a bad deal eh ha ha . But when you get things that fit nice and look good - once you’ve got your make up and shoes on - now THAT FEELING is priceless
Where are you from. In USA you can't return under ware. Jeans ,skirts etc yes but not panties or bras.

I have lil to nothing to really tuck/tape. I have worn chastity, only cause I love the feel, I don't get hard at all. I've rolled my lil one inside with a catheter.
Ah I see , I was thinking when I saw your great pics how nice and neat your package was out of sight . Must be perfect for dressing then as my wife comments that my bulge is showing when I have leggings r a skirt / dress on . How long have you been dressing up for then Francis ?

Reactions: FrancisSissy
Not too good with make up but I do try. Yes I've been out several times "shopping" when i was away from home.. Absolutely loved it
I wouldn’t be overly concerned about the make up - I’ve saw a few real women with terrible make up lol . That’s where a understanding partner is invaluable alongside so many other things lol . The amount of stuff a woman needs / wears is sooooo much .

Ah I see , I was thinking when I saw your great pics how nice and neat your package was out of sight . Must be perfect for dressing then as my wife comments that my bulge is showing when I have leggings r a skirt / dress on . How long have you been dressing up for then Francis ?
I started when I was 11 12 or so. I'd use my mom's stockings, she had tight elastic gridles that I wore also...really loved those. Gradually I increased more and more, always kept it a secret from my 1st wife. My current wife (2nd) knows very little. I understand about that budget issue, fortunately i don't have that problem..I'm kind pretty small. Also only have 1 testicle and I always remain soft and limp.

• Love
Reactions: Backwoodsman179
I started when I was 11 12 or so. I'd use my mom's stockings, she had tight elastic gridles that I wore also...really loved those. Gradually I increased more and more, always kept it a secret from my 1st wife. My current wife (2nd) knows very little. I understand about that budget issue, fortunately i don't have that problem..I'm kind pretty small. Also only have 1 testicle and I always remain soft and limp.
Ah I see , always hard if you don’t have a partner that understands / allows you to fulfill the femme drive inside of you . I’m lucky in that my wife supports and knows I dress up , in fact it was her that gave me my femme name as seemingly I look like her friend from school lol . Before I met my wife I dated ( fucked ) quite a few women on pof and at least 3 were ok with my other hobby .

Here is me with new lilac jersey and black ponte leggings / black heels - hope you sissies that like to wear womens clothes like . My wife picked and bought the jersey for me A820BDE0-64FF-45F3-AEC3-021BC3323D8F.jpeg

Attachments

• A24A19E4-DD30-4F48-A247-D300B8853BD2.jpeg
    A24A19E4-DD30-4F48-A247-D300B8853BD2.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 2
  • 5E1D3E20-F9F3-45E2-934B-667506546683.jpeg
    5E1D3E20-F9F3-45E2-934B-667506546683.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 2
  • 237F1598-7D7B-459D-9165-AC8C2E06F5EF.jpeg
    237F1598-7D7B-459D-9165-AC8C2E06F5EF.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 4C04343F-EF74-409E-BF25-9175DBFE7F0B.jpeg
    4C04343F-EF74-409E-BF25-9175DBFE7F0B.jpeg
    378.7 KB · Views: 2
Some more of the same 4803FA85-C5EB-4166-AC19-32A2A5A4B510.jpeg

Attachments

• D0B107CD-125D-4AAA-969A-51764EBC9519.jpeg
    D0B107CD-125D-4AAA-969A-51764EBC9519.jpeg
    445 KB · Views: 2
  • C2C4C6C1-9826-48AB-8BB2-E8C577344BD3.jpeg
    C2C4C6C1-9826-48AB-8BB2-E8C577344BD3.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 8BEF7412-D8DE-4D06-9D73-D207E1D2ECFF.jpeg
    8BEF7412-D8DE-4D06-9D73-D207E1D2ECFF.jpeg
    649.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 9FB1E815-BB5A-45F2-9DFA-E75503C1BF80.jpeg
    9FB1E815-BB5A-45F2-9DFA-E75503C1BF80.jpeg
    445 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: gregnginger
I used to raid my mothers closet and drawers as well. She also had a tight fitting girdle I loved to wear. This was before they had nylon lycra so this girdle was made of 100% rubber. This gave me a rubber fetish along with a women's lingerie fetish. I loved the naughty feeling of rubber and associated it with women's wear. Still do today.

Ah I see , always hard if you don’t have a partner that understands / allows you to fulfill the femme drive inside of you . I’m lucky in that my wife supports and knows I dress up , in fact it was her that gave me my femme name as seemingly I look like her friend from school lol . Before I met my wife I dated ( fucked ) quite a few women on pof and at least 3 were ok with my other hobby .
pof ??

I used to raid my mothers closet and drawers as well. She also had a tight fitting girdle I loved to wear. This was before they had nylon lycra so this girdle was made of 100% rubber. This gave me a rubber fetish along with a women's lingerie fetish. I loved the naughty feeling of rubber and associated it with women's wear. Still do today.
Ah I see , my ex fiancé had a rubber dress , think maybe her and her ex were into a bit of fetish stuff . I’m going to try and get a nice silk top or blouse . I bet that feels nice to wear too . I just love the feel of womens clothes so different to guys boring crap

Ah I see , my ex fiancé had a rubber dress , think maybe her and her ex were into a bit of fetish stuff . I’m going to try and get a nice silk top or blouse . I bet that feels nice to wear too . I just love the feel of womens clothes so different to guys boring crap
Definitely. I love how silky pantyhose slide so sensuously under jeans and slacks. Women have it made.

Try the jeans with a pair of leggs pantyhose sometime. You will discover what I mean. It really feels sexy.
I have worn them under jeans for work when it’s cold and yes they always do feel great on - I think best is with thin denier stockings or pantyhose and a shortish ( above the knee ) lined skirt . The really slippy feeling and that swishing noise is brilliant - first thing I check for when looking at skirts

Reactions: nicebiguy