A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Well..........

I thought id update this thread with an experience we had the other day, i call it an experience....

My long term best friend and secret crossdresser asked if we could do a video call as we are on holiday and his wife, a close friend of my wife was away for the evening,

He is aware of my wifes sexy side and years since we took part in threesomes with him, he also knows that she dresses me in suspenders, womens jeans and the like and knows that her red line is me wearing a bra top, something that i too find strange i will say as she likes me wearing all other types of womens underwear and encourages me to. A bra NO and he knows this.

He has asked me historically would she like it if he visited us whilst he was wearing suspenders under his jeans, i said NO!!!!, this is a kink within our marriage, her lover and LS and she would definately not like this. He is part of our vanilla life and not our kinky one.

So back to the video call,

He appeared very happy to see us, wearing a t shirt, as my wife sat down i looked and thought the fool is wearing a bra, during the call this became more obvious as the straps were visable as he moved around and he had a "pair" including nipples sticking out. During the call comments were made about his sticky out nipples.

The call over an hour long covered occasions when i left them to it as they get on extremely well and went for a ********, but towards the end i returned and they were laughing, he giggling his boobs around, by this time pissed i wondered why have you done this???? especially when you know my wife doesnt like men in bras not even her own semi feminized husband?? She may laugh but....................................may even have asked to see, but as a female they laugh and yet judge too.

So i am sure he had a good laugh there was no doubts on that one and she laughed with him but i await her real views as she has yet to comment and suspect this little bit of stupidity may well have turned her off completely dressing me and will sooner or later bring questions such as did i know before hand etc.

He has not contacted us since as he said he would, so i suspect he has had the "oh shit" feeling by now.

There cannot be many cross dresser that have done this sort of stupid thing having been told she WOULD NOT like this or is there?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Well..........

I thought id update this thread with an experience we had the other day, i call it an experience....

My long term best friend and secret crossdresser asked if we could do a video call as we are on holiday and his wife, a close friend of my wife was away for the evening,

He is aware of my wifes sexy side and years since we took part in threesomes with him, he also knows that she dresses me in suspenders, womens jeans and the like and knows that her red line is me wearing a bra top, something that i too find strange i will say as she likes me wearing all other types of womens underwear and encourages me to. A bra NO and he knows this.

He has asked me historically would she like it if he visited us whilst he was wearing suspenders under his jeans, i said NO!!!!, this is a kink within our marriage, her lover and LS and she would definately not like this. He is part of our vanilla life and not our kinky one.

He appeared very happy to see us, wearing a t shirt, as my wife sat down i looked and thought the fool is wearing a bra, during the call this became more obvious as the straps were visable as he moved around and he had a "pair" including nipples sticking out. During the call comments were made about his sticky out nipples.

The call over an hour long covered occasions when i left them to it as they get on extremely well and went for a ********, but towards the end i returned and they were laughing, he giggling his boobs around, by this time pissed i wondered why have you done this???? especially when you know my wife doesnt like men in bras not even her own semi feminized husband?? She may laugh but....................................may even have asked to see, but as a female they laugh and yet judge too.

So i am sure he had a good laugh there was no doubts on that one and she laughed with him but i await her real views as she has yet to comment and suspect this little bit of stupidity may well have turned her off completely dressing me and will sooner or later bring questions such as did i know before hand etc.

He has not contacted us since as he said he would, so i suspect he has had the "oh shit" feeling by now.

There cannot be many cross dresser that have done this sort of stupid thing having been told she WOULD NOT like this or is there?
I wouldn't have done it. If you ever had hopes of persuading your wife to let you wear a bra it's probably dashed now thanks to him.

Well..........

I would defenately not done that either , but on the other hand you said your wife was laughing so she probably took the fact he was wearing one lightheartedly. I suppose it comes down to how seriously she takes and views her partly feminising you - ? . Me and my wife have a laugh with our crossdressing - I think once it gets too serious a sort of - too much like a woman line is crossed- your wife’s is a bra - mines for ages was my wig - she said I looked like someone else and not her husband - so my advice is - enjoy what you are doing together - maybe try something else and see if she’s ok with it - lipstick - make up - female jewellery - doesn’t have to be big things to make you feel femme

You're right, every little laugh and I was like they know and I feared people would surround me and expose me and who knows what. It never happened but it could have. One time I was in a used furniture store and bought a dresser.I was moving it out on a handcart by myself outside to my truck. A nice gentleman came up to me and said:"let me help you with that ma'am, you'll hurt yourself." I was so flattered. I let him take charge as I walked ahead to open the door. Well the bitch woman at the front counter who sold it to me shouted to the guy:"Don't help him, that's a guy dressed up like a woman." I was shocked. But that beautiful man either didn't hear her or just ignored her,didn't say a word and helped me load the dresser on my truck. I thanked him and got out of there.
My guess is he probably knew you were a guy and was interested in more than helping you with that. Maybe you should have invited him for coffee n chat.

My guess is he probably knew you were a guy and was interested in more than helping you with that. Maybe you should have invited him for coffee n chat.
What stoped me from trying to get closer to him was that I was not sure if he knew or not. On the one hand I was hoping he saw me as a real girl but then if we went out and got closer maybe he would discover the truth. I don't know how he would react so I decided to leave well enough alone. On the other hand maybe he knew and didn't care. This would have been a bit more relaxed if only he said something reassuring.I wanted to thank him with a blowjob but the average real girl would not have done that. I was kinda nervous especially with what that homophobic hate monger said.

Well..........

Well several months on she has never mentioned this video call. A few days later i spoke to him and he said NO way did he show her his bra, she didnt mention it either and he was surprised i could tell under his t shirt.

So maybe we both got away with this risky call.

Yes totally agree , I’m a 38b cup which at 5feet 5/6 I think is ideal - what do you think ? - it’s just a great feeling to wear a bra - i get excited thinking what I’m going to wear but when fully made up / dressed my cock isn’t hard and get the most enjoyment from doing ordinary stuff like doing a washing or just sitting around enjoying all the different sensations wearing full womens clothing and make up gives me 😍😍View attachment 1002407
Hot pic!

I Sooo Enjoy Dressing in Fem Clothes.... Just in Private so far... Would like to learn Makeup soon ......
View attachment 1577059View attachment 1577058View attachment 1577060View attachment 1577061
There are a lot of tutorials online where you can learn the basics and more. I also learned by watching other women. A lot depends on your shin tone and hair color. Be careful not to over do it ,more is not better. Its a real art form but not cheap to get started. You will eventually come to know which brands work best for you. Its trial and error. Once you get into it send some pics. From your pics it looks like with a bit of make up skill and posture you could easily go out in public without being read. It's very rewarding if you're a transgender. Good luck and have fun.

There are a lot of tutorials online where you can learn the basics and more. I also learned by watching other women. A lot depends on your shin tone and hair color. Be careful not to over do it ,more is not better. Its a real art form but not cheap to get started. You will eventually come to know which brands work best for you. Its trial and error. Once you get into it send some pics. From your pics it looks like with a bit of make up skill and posture you could easily go out in public without being read. It's very rewarding if you're a transgender. Good luck and have fun.
Yes look at the tutorials on you tube for make up - like everything else it’s practice practice and don’t try to rush it as there is a lot in it to get it right - as droopy said the right tone of foundation is key for a nice base - I just love it all and makes you appreciate real women more . I could do my own make up before I met my wife and also I’d say don’t take it too seriously trying to get a perfect look - have fun with it and you’ll enjoy it even more 💄