A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
When I was younger and still experimenting, I would go back and forth in my feelings and desires. I would get the urge to go out all dressed up and made up. I could pass but some folks would read me once in a while. So going out was both thrilling and terrifing. There was nothing as wonderful as letting that girl inside of me get out and enjoy freedom but she was also very timid and afraid of being cought.I would spend the day going to stores and such like other women do but there was always pressure and an underlying sense of risk. I was sometimes afraid of gay bashing so I avoided men whenever I could. I also had a constant need to make sure my makeup and outfits were reasonable and passable. It was a lot of work but paid high dividends in the liberations it brought. But as the day wore on I became ready to go back to a masculine mode like as if the cross dressing was something I had to get out of my system and then get back to "normal". I used to carry zip lock bags of soapy wash clothes and rinsing ones and makeup remover. Also a set of sweats and a tee shirt to change back into. I would find a remote place to park for privacy and "de-feminize" After I was completly back I noticed how this burden was lifted from me. I felt strong and confident about being in public and everything was so easy and simple unlike the timid feelings I had when dressed. Washing my face of the makeup felt so refreshing and was kind of symbolic of the new freedom from the rigors of presenting as a female. That was a lot of work but gave a special reward, but conversly changing back also had it's perks. So I had this duality of gender, masculine and feminine, which kind competed.
Very liberating too.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Getting light in the mornings now here in Scotland so sadly have to stop wearing my lippy for driving to and from work - this is my shade this morning - yes I really should have shaved

Ive been CD for many years - since ealry teens. Wife doesn't know but most days I'm wearing panties of some kind. Around the house if she's home then I wear black ones that at a glance wouldn't attract attention, but days when in the office I try and be more femme (like today in pic). I'm always on the lookout for ladies clothes that I think could pass at first glance. I've a few ladies tops that I wear under hoodies. I wish the gender-neutral/gender free clothes were nicer, but they tend to be hoodies, sweat pants, tees etc. V tempted to but some ladies jeans - as earlier posters have said, they're a lot nicer to wear and more flattering.

Attachments

• Dby_gpUb.jpeg
    Dby_gpUb.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 15
Ive been CD for many years - since ealry teens. Wife doesn't know but most days I'm wearing panties of some kind. Around the house if she's home then I wear black ones that at a glance wouldn't attract attention, but days when in the office I try and be more femme (like today in pic). I'm always on the lookout for ladies clothes that I think could pass at first glance. I've a few ladies tops that I wear under hoodies. I wish the gender-neutral/gender free clothes were nicer, but they tend to be hoodies, sweat pants, tees etc. V tempted to but some ladies jeans - as earlier posters have said, they're a lot nicer to wear and more flattering.
I have a pair of slacks with almost that same pattern. How do you hide it so well from your wife? Seems that sooner or later she will find out. Do you act fem around your wife? If she caught you dressed up how would she take it? Where do you keep your clothes so that she won't find them? Would you like if she knew and accepted or do you prefer the secrecy ? Sorry for all the ?'s

Confused but happy. When she says the suspenders don't show much I'll bet when you are out wearing them you feel like there totally visible to everyone. Do you wear socks to cover up your stockings or do you let them show so people can get a peek and wonder?
Different jeans show more than others, when out i normally wear reasonably tight female jeans, rather than very tight, yes i know the straps can be visable, even if she says they are OK as i have often seen in mirrors out and about especially when i walk or from a distance. Her view is sort it. Therefore i always push a trolley as it makes it less likely that they will be seen.

I could never go out without socks!

Different jeans show more than others, when out i normally wear reasonably tight female jeans, rather than very tight, yes i know the straps can be visable, even if she says they are OK as i have often seen in mirrors out and about especially when i walk or from a distance. Her view is sort it. Therefore i always push a trolley as it makes it less likely that they will be seen.

I could never go out without socks!
Do other girls wear jeans with stockings and suspenders like you?