A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ive been CD for many years - since ealry teens. Wife doesn't know but most days I'm wearing panties of some kind. Around the house if she's home then I wear black ones that at a glance wouldn't attract attention, but days when in the office I try and be more femme (like today in pic). I'm always on the lookout for ladies clothes that I think could pass at first glance. I've a few ladies tops that I wear under hoodies. I wish the gender-neutral/gender free clothes were nicer, but they tend to be hoodies, sweat pants, tees etc. V tempted to but some ladies jeans - as earlier posters have said, they're a lot nicer to wear and more flattering.
Yes like droopy 1 I’d also like to find out more - I think your lady already has a good idea you like womens clothes - so I take it like me you wash your own black or other panties you wear . ( I have to hand wash mines due to nosey entitled 28 year old stepdaughter ) . I’m sure your woman will be able to tell if they more a girly cut or not . I doubt most ladies clothes won’t pass at first glance unless your wearing different ones from me and women are the black belts in spotting anything femme on a guy - maybe it’s different now with the trans fad currently plaguing us proper crossdressers and I have no time either for the drag queen no sense . I would make a comment to your woman about firstly how soft they feel and nice they look - keep it lighthearted and she may say - do you want to try a pair or something - that way it’s an easy transition - that was how I guided my ex fiancé into wearing them . Like everything else easy does it eh .

Pleasure
I am a husband from Italy. I also have this "whim", which I believe is common to many.
Many of those who do it like me do it secretly from their wives: I know few couples who share this passion, and I find it to be belligerent. All this is a game and should be managed in the intimacy of the couple and I think it is a beautiful way of managing this wonderful thing that is sex and eroticism.20180519_094306.jpg20180519_094501.jpg20180807_124036-bassa.jpg

Yes like droopy 1 I’d also like to find out more - I think your lady already has a good idea you like womens clothes - so I take it like me you wash your own black or other panties you wear . ( I have to hand wash mines due to nosey entitled 28 year old stepdaughter ) . I’m sure your woman will be able to tell if they more a girly cut or not . I doubt most ladies clothes won’t pass at first glance unless your wearing different ones from me and women are the black belts in spotting anything femme on a guy - maybe it’s different now with the trans fad currently plaguing us proper crossdressers and I have no time either for the drag queen no sense . I would make a comment to your woman about firstly how soft they feel and nice they look - keep it lighthearted and she may say - do you want to try a pair or something - that way it’s an easy transition - that was how I guided my ex fiancé into wearing them . Like everything else easy does it eh .
I think the key will be making her think it was actually her idea. Slowly, slowly as they say....

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I think the key will be making her think it was actually her idea. Slowly, slowly as they say....
I used to complain to my gf about how uncomfortable and ill fitting my men's jeans were. I would often comment on how there was so much extra unnecessary fabric in the front and how course they were and how nice hers looked on her and their softness. I was hoping she would offer me a pair of hers to wear as we took the same size.

I used to complain to my gf about how uncomfortable and ill fitting my men's jeans were. I would often comment on how there was so much extra unnecessary fabric in the front and how course they were and how nice hers looked on her and their softness. I was hoping she would offer me a pair of hers to wear as we took the same size.
My wife knows I hate shopping for [male] clothes. Maybe I can gradually explain why.

My wife knows I hate shopping for [male] clothes. Maybe I can gradually explain why.
I used to say things like: "Guys clothes are so boring ,girls are so lucky, they have so much to choose from." I've always noticed like at formals or shows on tv how the women wore such a beautiful variety of dresses and gowns while the men fashions were relegated to just suits. All the guys wear the same thing. There only variety was different neckties.

I wanted to ask a similar question about cross dressing and going out in public. I dress as a woman everyday now thanks to my wife but long ago I would dress and go out, but it was very scary. I was careful where I went and was always afraid of running into someone I knew. I always preferred to be seen by women rather than men. Men scared me. So Is this just me or are there other CDers who wished only to be seen by other girls.?
Me, I really don't like manly men. I really need a woman who can enjoy how my beautiful cock protrudes from my lacy pink panties, or even hangs from skimpy crotchless panties. I have some assess pouch panties I'm dying to show off to a mistress who will peg me or do something more extreme and humiliating. I sucked off a couple of sexy tgirls, but not to completion. Id like a woman to make me suck cock again but it has to be under her control, not another man's. I think I could have a lot of fun with another petite male in panties. He has to be a sissytoo.

Me, I really don't like manly men. I really need a woman who can enjoy how my beautiful cock protrudes from my lacy pink panties, or even hangs from skimpy crotchless panties. I have some assess pouch panties I'm dying to show off to a mistress who will peg me or do something more extreme and humiliating. I sucked off a couple of sexy tgirls, but not to completion. Id like a woman to make me suck cock again but it has to be under her control, not another man's. I think I could have a lot of fun with another petite male in panties. He has to be a sissytoo.
I feel the same, would also prefer a petite gurly boy.

a bit like me? 🥰

Attachments

• New shoes.jpg
    New shoes.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 18
  • pink3 - kopie.jpg
    pink3 - kopie.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 14