A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I have worn them under jeans for work when it’s cold and yes they always do feel great on - I think best is with thin denier stockings or pantyhose and a shortish ( above the knee ) lined skirt . The really slippy feeling and that swishing noise is brilliant - first thing I check for when looking at skirts
I also love a tight silk lined full length pencil skirt. Always with quality panty hose or stockings. I have a nice leather one and also an informal denim one. There was a trend a while back where girls would take a pair of jeans and open up the inside leg seam and crotch then re sew the front and back to make a skirt. I made one for my wife. She loved it and all her gfs wanted one.

I'm a CD and dress in panties and mini skirt to watch my hotwife with her boyfriends .To indulge both sex kinks at the same time is hot .She has met TVs and seeing the two of them fucking both dressed in stockings and panties was amazing ..could not resist caressing the TV through their panties .
You look very sexy dressed honey. Sally. Xx

have loved dressing as a woman, begining when i was younger with my mothers and often my older sisters things, panties, bras , nighties etc. loved it and still do. wife was a little upset with me when she caught me in her things...and while it took awhile for her to adjust, she is doing better with it, just reminds me to stay away from her things...lol
Well you can get your own clothes now and if you take the same size you can appease her by sharing your things with her.

Reactions: littlewilly
Cold here again today so it’s on with my navy pantyhose over pink lace panties 5EF36B02-F2EB-46F4-AF01-396828AAED97.jpeg

Attachments

• C01E84F9-FDD3-47EA-B82B-703CA052E0B2.jpeg
    C01E84F9-FDD3-47EA-B82B-703CA052E0B2.jpeg
    567.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 78C61555-9A04-40B6-A1F8-A3C67351A2AF.jpeg
    78C61555-9A04-40B6-A1F8-A3C67351A2AF.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 8
I'm in the closet and a secret sissy, so my wife does not know. I'd love to have her support and approval but it'll never happen.

I have panties, bra's, thigh highs, heels, wigs, forms, nighties, toys... a lot of stuff to keep hidden and usually a pain to secretly dress and enjoy myself. She does know I want my ears pierced and somewhat approves, she knows I want my belly pierced and absolutely doesn't approve, she knows I smoke girly Capri 120's and actually hates it but has given up complaining for the most part.

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
I'm in the closet and a secret sissy, so my wife does not know. I'd love to have her support and approval but it'll never happen.

I have panties, bra's, thigh highs, heels, wigs, forms, nighties, toys... a lot of stuff to keep hidden and usually a pain to secretly dress and enjoy myself. She does know I want my ears pierced and somewhat approves, she knows I want my belly pierced and absolutely doesn't approve, she knows I smoke girly Capri 120's and actually hates it but has given up complaining for the most part.
Yes I understand as a cd myself , you must have big closets or is the man cave garage your girly stash area . I’m blessed that my slut wife supports me and somewhat understands - she says what can you do if it’s in you - only thing is she worries someone else will find out so I too have to be so careful as fucking entitled / spoiled / shit stirring / nosy 28 year old step daughter still lives with us and picks up on everything . I think with the piercings etc your wife will already know to a certain extent , especially if your shaving your legs etc eh . The trouble we have to endure for our hobby eh ha ha

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
Yes I understand as a cd myself , you must have big closets or is the man cave garage your girly stash area . I’m blessed that my slut wife supports me and somewhat understands - she says what can you do if it’s in you - only thing is she worries someone else will find out so I too have to be so careful as fucking entitled / spoiled / shit stirring / nosy 28 year old step daughter still lives with us and picks up on everything . I think with the piercings etc your wife will already know to a certain extent , especially if your shaving your legs etc eh . The trouble we have to endure for our hobby eh ha ha
I have a shop where I hide my stuff and dress. Nothing is in our house, too risky.

Yes I understand as a cd myself , you must have big closets or is the man cave garage your girly stash area . I’m blessed that my slut wife supports me and somewhat understands - she says what can you do if it’s in you - only thing is she worries someone else will find out so I too have to be so careful as fucking entitled / spoiled / shit stirring / nosy 28 year old step daughter still lives with us and picks up on everything . I think with the piercings etc your wife will already know to a certain extent , especially if you’re shaving your legs etc eh . The trouble we have to endure for our hobby eh ha ha
Also, I have no piercings yet, she’s somewhat ok with me wanting to get my ears done but totally out of it about my tummy. I don’t really have to shave as I’m not hairy to begin with.

That's a tough situation when the wife does not approve. Be careful with earrings, One time I forgot I was wearing them and didn't take them off. The South where you live is really conservative which makes it difficult. Lots of red necks and homophobes. Be careful and good luck.

That's a tough situation when the wife does not approve. Be careful with earrings, One time I forgot I was wearing them and didn't take them off. The South where you live is really conservative which makes it difficult. Lots of red necks and homophobes. Be careful and good luck.
Well, oddly, I consider myself a conservative but most of my actions and thoughts are definitely not agreed upon by others for sure. I don’t care. I’ve never been a conformist, I’ve always marched to the beat of my own drum. I see what you’re saying though and you’re definitely right on that.

I have clip-on earrings but I want my ears pierced, I want to be able to wear hoops and whatever else without them falling off. My clip-on hoops don’t survive the ride on my favorite toys. The belly ring, while I have clip-ons there too and they don’t stay, probably won’t ever get a real piercing unless my wife says I can do it. Too long to keep it hidden while it heals and really impossible since we bathe and sleep together…

Reactions: nicebiguy
Well, oddly, I consider myself a conservative but most of my actions and thoughts are definitely not agreed upon by others for sure. I don’t care. I’ve never been a conformist, I’ve always marched to the beat of my own drum. I see what you’re saying though and you’re definitely right on that.

I have clip-on earrings but I want my ears pierced, I want to be able to wear hoops and whatever else without them falling off. My clip-on hoops don’t survive the ride on my favorite toys. The belly ring, while I have clip-ons there too and they don’t stay, probably won’t ever get a real piercing unless my wife says I can do it. Too long to keep it hidden while it heals and really impossible since we bathe and sleep together…
Clip ons always hurt my ears till I got pirced. They were comfy but I would forget I was wearing them and sometimes wear them accidently after I went back to vanillaville.

Clip ons always hurt my ears till I got pirced. They were comfy but I would forget I was wearing them and sometimes wear them accidently after I went back to vanillaville.
Haha, vanillaville, I like that!

They just won’t stay on. I love my hoops and I have a bbc 9” dildo that I like to backup on… they end up flying off. My hair gets in the way anyway and gets tangled up in them usually so I guess it’s not that big of a deal. My next wig will have to be real hair…

Haha, vanillaville, I like that!

They just won’t stay on. I love my hoops and I have a bbc 9” dildo that I like to backup on… they end up flying off. My hair gets in the way anyway and gets tangled up in them usually so I guess it’s not that big of a deal. My next wig will have to be real hair…
Those are things that happen to any woman (or sissy) during rough sex. I you get disheveled it means your having a good time.

another day - another bra lol and think my girlie patch is looking ok - what do you think ?FB76BC6D-0BC2-4164-B50D-217D0BCE7AC0.jpeg

Attachments

• E1B03668-0553-4A9F-BC42-6071CCBBAF72.jpeg
    E1B03668-0553-4A9F-BC42-6071CCBBAF72.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 62E0DB7A-A1DD-4350-9582-62778BE61968.jpeg
    62E0DB7A-A1DD-4350-9582-62778BE61968.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 2
  • D1D67BC8-2480-44EC-ABAE-292573A10981.jpeg
    D1D67BC8-2480-44EC-ABAE-292573A10981.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 2
  • EF7EBB9E-6742-40F3-9D60-D597D5C11F63.jpeg
    EF7EBB9E-6742-40F3-9D60-D597D5C11F63.jpeg