A Sensual Massage for my Wife

You sound like the perfect guy for the job. This is actually the Massage Envy in Brandon, FL not far from our home.

We have a portable massage table and when we travel I will often pack it and find a guy on massage exchange to come to our hotel and give my wife a sensual massage. Doing that is normally a 50/50 shot of success. Not sure when we will be back up in or through NC but something for us to keep in mind.

I also have a good friend who is decent at giving massages. He has not ever done it professionally but has a good touch. I asked him one day if he would be interested in rubbing my wife down. He said yes and never asked for any details.

He was at the house one day and I set up the table in the living room. My wife walked in and just removed her robe and climbed up on the table. My friend was amazed and asked if she needed a drape and she said "no." I brought him in a bottle of oil and told him he might want to get undressed before he started. He asked if he should keep his boxers on and I told him that was up to him, but my wife loves happy endings for both.

When he was working my wife's ass, she instinctively spread her legs wide open giving a full shot of her puckered tight asshole and her sweet pussy. The friend is very well endowed and was already rock hard and as he rubbed her he just began to cum. He began to apologize and stopped to grab a towel and my wife told him to keep going and it was ok and to just rub his cum in while he massaged her.

He was back to full erection when he had her on her back and was working her front side. He got up on the table and he and my wife shared a very happy ending together.
I need to learn how to massage

Reactions: Couple4MFM
The Wife here to offer my perspective. I understand your lady's response of saying no, when my husband used to say things like that to me I thought he was just fishing to see my response. So, I would say NO and act like he was a pervert, which he is, but that is a whole other story LOL.

One time my husband set up a massage for me out of town at our hotel. He wanted me to be nude and I acted like I was going along. I tried to seem innocent until the guy who was rubbing me down was at the front of his table and his big penis was almost in my face. I could not resist my urge to just reach out and grab it and then suck him off. Long story short, she probably wants it as much as you think you do. If you set up an ideal encounter and let things just progress naturally, you will both be happy.
Gotta agree. I was fucking my wife on the table after a massage. I suggested she suck. She went right to enthusiastically sucking till he came in her mouth

Reactions: luvtolickyou
Wow i'd love to help when I'm in florida. I have always liked giving massages and this was a fantasy of mine since i was about 18

I try to set something like this up for her two or three times a year. The hardest part of planning is working with guys who I find on a swinger site. Many of them communicate back and forth and even text but are no-shows on the actual day we plan. The last two guys who were supposed to meet never showed up or called to cancel. One called a few days after saying he forgot and wanted to make another date.

The last guy who gave her a great sensual massage was a guy we met on the beach. He was a very talented guy during the massage but an even more talented lover for her.

I try to set something like this up for her two or three times a year. The hardest part of planning is working with guys who I find on a swinger site. Many of them communicate back and forth and even text but are no-shows on the actual day we plan. The last two guys who were supposed to meet never showed up or called to cancel. One called a few days after saying he forgot and wanted to make another date.

The last guy who gave her a great sensual massage was a guy we met on the beach. He was a very talented guy during the massage but an even more talented lover for her.
Yeah I wouldn't want to be that guy (the no show). I'd have to be up front and honest and say i wouldn't really be likely to be able to plan that far in advance. It would have to be a sort of in the neighbourhood situation. And obviously would have to work for you. Always many moving parts haha.

But I find the lower pressure expectations/situations and letting nature take its path always works better than forcing things.

Thanks for responding though and if you ever fancy chatting feel free to drop me a line :)

Yeah I wouldn't want to be that guy (the no show). I'd have to be up front and honest and say i wouldn't really be likely to be able to plan that far in advance. It would have to be a sort of in the neighbourhood situation. And obviously would have to work for you. Always many moving parts haha.

But I find the lower pressure expectations/situations and letting nature take its path always works better than forcing things.

Thanks for responding though and if you ever fancy chatting feel free to drop me a line :)

We are both always up for chatting and seeing where things lead.

Monday evening, my wife arrived home from the gym and said she was sore. She took a shower and we ate dinner on the couch with her repeating about how sore she felt from her boot camp workout that evening. She mentioned she really needed a good massage. I offered but she told me no, and I asked if she wanted me to schedule a massage for her at Massage Envy.

She replied that what she really needed was a good full body massage from a "hot, young man with a nice body and a big penis." I asked her why he needed to have a big cock and she told me to give her a happy ending and release. She then told me since we didn't have a young man to fit the bill, to go ahead and schedule an appointment for her after work one evening at Massage Envy.

Wednesday night, last night, I surprised my wife with something special when she got home from her boot camp gym workout. After our conversation Monday evening, I scheduled a massage for her at Massage Envy for Saturday afternoon, their first available opening. But, I am on a massage exchange site and had previously conversed with a young man who was looking for women or couples to massage. I messaged him on Monday evening, and we chatted back and forth on Tuesday. We exchanged pictures and then talked on the phone. This guy is 29 and in great physical condition with a sizeable cock of 7". He has 17 reviews for his massage skills from other site users and he told me he could be free to come to our house on Wednesday around 5 PM.

My wife had no idea and she left work and went to the gym for her 5:30 boot camp class. It was right about 7 PM when she walked in the door asking whose car was in our drive. She was in her yoga pants with a sports bra on and her hair tied up in a ponytail. She like usual was soaked with sweat from the intensity of the HIIT 60-minute workout. Before I could say anything she walks through the living room, tossing her gym bag with her work clothes inside to the floor as she looks and sees I have our massage table set up in the middle of the room and there is Tony standing bare-chested with only a towel around his waist. She looks puzzled and asks, "What's going on?"

Tony steps up and replies, "Hi, LeahAnn, I'm Tony and I am here to give you a full body massage to relieve all your sore muscles and stress and then to give you a very happy ending so you can sleep well tonight!"

My wife blushed and turned back to me and said, "You should have let me know, I am hot, sweaty, and stinky. I need to take a shower, fix my hair, and do my makeup before I meet somebody. This is so embarrassing." Tony saved the day when he walked up behind my wife and touched her shoulder while lightly kissing her glistening neck near her ear.

"I think you look and smell exquisite and I love a hot, sweaty woman's body after a hard workout," Tony said to her. "You must have had a great workout, your clothes are soaked and your skin is glistening. You look amazing, you should let me help you out of these sweat-soaked clothes, baby."

Tony again kissed her neck, this time underneath and behind her ear lobe which I had told him drives her crazy with excitement. My wife let out a moan of pleasure, as she moaned and softly said, "Your warm breath gives me goosebumps." Tony slowly reached around my wife and began to pull at her sports bra, as my wife raised her arms to allow it to be pulled off over her head. "Oh, I really need to get a quick shower, I can smell my pits...." My wife said as her top came off. With my wife's arms sill up, Tony moved his face down and licked my wife's exposed armpit. My wife jumped and giggled, "That felt good, I wish I wasn't so dirty and didn't smell so bad, I like that."

Tony pressed his face into my wife's armpit and replied in a muffled tone, "I think you smell amazing, I love your scent." I looked to see my wife's nipples standing straight out and fully erect. I knew she was enjoying Tony and his unorthodox seduction. Tony handed me my wife's soaking wet sports bra and then while again kissing her neck from behind his hands moved from my wife's tits to the waistband of her yoga pants. He had a grasp on both sides and slowly began pushing them along with my wife's panties down off her hips. Tony continued until he reached her ankles and then he pulled her socks and shoes off along with the yoga pants as she lifted each foot. As Tony was bent at his knees, in a squatted position, I could see his cock hanging beneath his towel, he was rock hard already.

Tony spread my wife's ass cheeks and pressed his face between them. I saw my wife squirm and knew he had just given her a lick. "Oh my god, that is the hottest thing I have ever seen," Tony said adding, "I love your natural scents, I just want to breathe you in!" I looked at my wife's inside-out yoga pants and panties on the floor, she always wears a panty liner when she works out hard since after three children she will leak a little during heavy routines. I reached down and picked the sweat-soaked, wet clothes off the floor and could see the discoloration on her panty liner, she indeed had a full workout and leaked.

When I returned from placing her clothes in the laundry room, Tony already had my wife upon the table laying on her stomach. he was working on her shoulders and upper back area and had my wife moaning from the pressure. Tony's towel was lying on the floor beneath him and his rock-hard cock was standing straight out. Tony's hands ran down my wife's back to the top of her butt and then back up and my wife reached up and grasped Tony's cock in her hand. Tony told my wife, "I want to lick your entire body from your head down to your sexy little feet and around all your holes, is that ok with you?" Tony did not wait for her reply and he began to lick my wife as he kneaded her muscles. "Mmmmm, you taste so salty and amazing," Tony muttered.

Tony spent nearly 90 minutes working on my wife, both front and back. I don't think he left any area un-licked and massaged deeply. He had even sucked her toes individually and licked the bottoms of her feet. My wife was laying on her back, totally relaxed and stress-free. Tony spread her legs and began to lick my wife's pussy, pushing his tongue deep inside. I was envious as I know who my wife's pussy smells and taste after a day of working and then a hard workout. Her sweat and trace of urine are unique and intoxicating. Tony was enjoying her aroma and taste as much as I do, my wife was moaning and squirming as she told Tony she was going to cum and she wanted to feel him inside her. My wife had an intense orgasm as Tony continued to eat her out.

After stopping for a few minutes, Tony told us he had been saving the best for last. He told my wife to roll over and to keep her legs spread wide. He had me move to the top of the table and told me to hold my wife's cheeks wide apart. From my place, I could detect the heavy aroma of ass. I don't know why, but after a long day at work and her heavy, hard workouts my wife's ass has an aroma that seems to drive most men wild. Although my wife normally showers upon returning home I often can see the markings on her panties in the wash. Tony dove his face in and had my wife squirming again as he licked and ate her ass from behind. My wife loves to have her ass rimmed and eaten and Tony seemed to do a great job on her backside. He soon had my wife crying out, "please fuck me, I need you inside me, I want to feel you cum inside me, please fuck me......" Tony continued to eat my wife's ass but after a bit, he stopped and told her to get up and for us all three to go into our bedroom. My wife was on fire as she grabbed Tony's cock and said, "I need your big penis inside me, just fuck me."

Tony replied confidently, "I am going to fuck you, Babe." Tony instructed me to get on the bed with my feet at the headboard and then for my wife to get on top of me, doggy style, and to suck my dick while I ate her pussy. As soon as my wife got on me, Tony got behind her and began to push his hard dick inside her. My wife was grunting and moaning as she tried to suck my dick while Tony filled her pussy. My view from beneath was incredible and I did my best to lick my wife and Tony both while he hammered her from behind. Tony was going hard as he told my wife, "Your pussy is so tight, you feel like a virgin, god your tight, you feel so good." Tony just kept pounding my wife hard and deep. I could not hold back and I blew my load. My wife's head was down on my lap and I coated her face and hair but she was too into what Tony was doing to care. After almost fifteen minutes Tony said he was going to cum and he unleashed a huge load that flooded my wife's pussy right above my face and mouth. As my wife's pussy became overfilled, his load filled my mouth and I had no alternative but to swallow all I could. My wife was totally limp after another orgasm and as Tony slid out of her she just lay motionless on me. Her pussy was gaped open and cum flowed like a stream on my face.

It took about fifteen minutes before my wife got up and made her way into the bathroom. She told me she was hungry and I ordered us all a Pizza. It was almost 10:30 and our pizza arrived at around 11:15. I had put shorts on and when the delivery driver arrived it was raining and I invited him to step inside. Tony had my wife up on her knees on the massage table and he was once again eating her ass. I had not thought about it, but the delivery guy had his eyes fixated and wide as I signed the credit card receipt and gave him a tip. As I handed him the ticked and tip, I said, "Oh, I'm sorry, my wife has a friend over and they are having a little fun together." I opened the door and the delivery driver just stood to watch for a few moments, I could see he did not want to leave.
I can't even count how many of those I've given over the years as a professional massage therapist for 40 years... like these...
View media item 227017
View media item 22701820220616_233239.jpg20220616_210901.jpg20180807_Sly whipped_4.gifdad_061.jpg

Last edited:
Her desire to let her guard down or to engage in some form of physical activity with a different man is a possibility, but we always like to set clear boundaries before anything begins. They do not have to be concise, but at least something along the lines of is it ok for her to be naked, for the guy to also be naked? Is she comfortable with the guy touching her intimate areas, is she ok with the massage being sensual? The last thing you will want is for her to get upset and stop everything and to have a scene in the midst of the massage. But, that is just our input and others may have different ideas or thoughts. You know your wife and how she may react better than anyone.

View attachment 703784
I was on there for years but nothing of any interest ever came up...

I can't even count how many of those I've given over the years as a professional massage therapist for 40 years... like these...
View media item 227017
View media item 227018

Those are super awesome pictures, and I can definitely identify with the first gif file you posted. When a hot man has his penis over my face, it is instinctive to take it in my mouth. I think guys know this and work to make this happen.

Once, my husband set up a massage for me at our house. The guy was a real hottie. I was naked and not draped, but the guy wore shorts and a t-shirt. He did my backside and then my front, I did not realize he had stripped until I was super relaxed and opened my eyes, thinking the massage was done only to see his nice penis, rock hard over my head. That started a whole new experience.

I would love to be the girl you are holding up in the picture. Most men do not have the upper body strength to hold me like this while they are inside me.

I was on there for years but nothing of any interest ever came up...

I have not ever been on the site, but I know my husband has invited some guys over who he found on that site. If he had found you, I would not have been unhappy :devilish: 💆‍♀️

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
Those are super awesome pictures, and I can definitely identify with the first gif file you posted. When a hot man has his penis over my face, it is instinctive to take it in my mouth. I think guys know this and work to make this happen.

Once, my husband set up a massage for me at our house. The guy was a real hottie. I was naked and not draped, but the guy wore shorts and a t-shirt. He did my backside and then my front, I did not realize he had stripped until I was super relaxed and opened my eyes, thinking the massage was done only to see his nice penis, rock hard over my head. That started a whole new experience.

I would love to be the girl you are holding up in the picture. Most men do not have the upper body strength to hold me like this while they are inside me.

I have not ever been on the site, but I know my husband has invited some guys over who he found on that site. If he had found you, I would not have been unhappy :devilish: 💆‍♀️
Well you should come get one from me... 😈

• Love