A true occurrence not unlike the plot of the short movie “The Girlfriend Game”.

KaelT

A true occurrence not unlike the plot of the short movie “The Girlfriend Game”.
The location was the city of Stettin in Poland while still under communist rule.

The scene;
I was drinking alone at a bar of night club when a tall, slim and attractive woman in came and sat not too far away. She was much too beautiful for me and way out of my league and yet, she kept glancing in my direction. Long black hair and a low cut dress displaying lots of cleavage - stunning.

I ordered another drink – and one for the lady. To my surprise and joy, she accepted. I was puzzled, waiting to be ripped-off, denounced as a spy or left frustrated. And yet none of those things happened. She stayed and I moved near to her
For the next hour, we drank and talked until it was she who suggested going to her place. Who could resist such an offer? I certainly couldn’t. Despite my doubts returning, I was getting as horny as hell and we left together.

The taxi took us to a single storied town house less than five minutes drive away from the club .
Once in the bedroom, I stood and watched as she undressed deliberately slowly, teasing me with glimpses of nipples, pussy lips and promises of pleasures to come.

For over half an hour, she didn’t simply fuck but instead made love to me and with me – a complete stranger and one night stand.

It was while the lady was on her hands and knees and I knelt behind her, my cock in the heaven only a soft, wet pussy could offer a man and my hands reaching under to cup her firm breasts – that the bedroom door opened and a huge man stood in the doorway. My hard-on immediately disappeared, adrenaline surged at what I thought was an angry husband discovering me with his unfaithful wife.

She talked to him in Polish and then assured me in broken English that everything was OK. I looked over my shoulder at the big man and wasn’t convinced that all was normal. His size was in itself threatening and his simply being there while I and his wife were both naked and I had my cock deep in her pussy was definitely not “OK”.

As he moved towards us, another surge of adrenaline and I was prepared to defend myself.

The husband however didn’t try to beat me to a pulp but instead, made his way to a large armchair near the head of the bed, and sat down. They again spoke in Polish. Although I didn’t understand what was said but (given the circumstances) their voice sounded remarkably calm.

She straightened up and reaching behind her held my now limp cock and began to stroke it. I looked at him sitting mere feet away from the bed. “I should go” I told her

She asked me (almost pleaded with me!) to stay and again assured me that everything was OK.

Despite everything, I was hard again and I yearned to be inside her. Without a word, she resumed her earlier ‘dogie’ position and I plunged my cock into her. She moaned and began to push against my thrusting cock. I felt her wetness coming out of her pussy and cover my cock and even my balls. I glanced to where he sat. He had pulled out his cock and was furiously wanking - and crying – perhaps sobbing would be more accurate. The huge man was wanking and crying like a baby.

Although she told me to “take no notice of him”, it was easier said than done. But pussy rules all and it was done.
She was an amazingly sexy lady and despite him, sex with her was one long lasting, mind bowing sexual encounters.

It was the one and only time I emptied my balls into a woman and filled her with my cum while her husband sat watching, wanking and crying! Did he cum? I never knew.

I left shortly after

Last edited:
Amazing. Sometimes life gives you those kind of nights you won't ever get again.
I do not consider myself a coward but believe me - I was scared - until he sat down & cried. Was she a cold blooded bitch? He was definitely wanking so getting turned on by it. To this day, I never could figure out why he burst into tears?