• He refused put an end to the encounter

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

WNY3somecple

Couple
Gold
Who has had this happen. There can be a variety of causes of course.

Condom breaks...

In the heat of the moment condoms are forgotten....

She doesn't realize the guy never put in on until too late.

He sneakily removes it.

They decide at some point they don't want them.

He refused she doesn't demand he stop.

Etc etc etc.

Had it happened to you or your partner? How did everyone react? Did you/she like it , hate it, scared shitless by it...

We've never had an encounter partner refuse to use a condom when requested, or clandestinely remove his condom - we have however experienced pretty much every other variant you described. Most often, a breakdown in protocol in the heat of the moment...

KK has a mild latex allergy. We've experimented with various condom brands over the years, and when we use them, Skyn are her preferred brand. That's the stock I maintain in her small, purse-size 'sex kit'. Our guideline (I'm deliberately avoiding the word 'rule') is condoms with unscreened encounter partners. Sometimes that guideline gets ignored.

KK prefers skin-on-skin, bareback contact - setting aside her latex allergy, she loves cock and cum, the feeling of a man's bare, hard cock in her hands, mouth, pussy, and ass. We had a scare early on when we started doing the hot wife thing; during what we call KK's "cock-crazy" phase, she got a case of Chlamydia following an afternoon delight encounter with a college age guy. We mostly sorted out the condom thing after that event, but there are still occasional breakdowns in protocol.

Most of our very early encounters were bareback. At some point, guilt, worry, and related emotions crept in. During that phase, almost all our encounters involved condom use, even for me. KK hated it, so the condoms went out the window so to speak. After the scare, following treatment, we generally held to the condom guideline. For the most part these days, all KK's encounter partners are screened, with recent STD/STI test results. While that's no guarantee, it is somewhat a risk mitigator. For the past year plus, things have changed dramatically. While KK has traditionally preferred variety, and hasn't really had a steady boyfriend/fuck-buddy, she's had a steady lover for the last 18-months or so. That change has driven our encounters to a much smaller circle of males, all of whom are screened, and lower risk that the larger pool of random strange cock KK formerly enjoyed. Now condoms rarely enter the picture, other than in kink and role-playing games.

While even with testing you can never be sure a good guideline is never play with anyone if a condom breaking would leave you in a total panic. Condoms break, leak, occasionally fall off, etc.

For us anyone who flat out refused would be off the list. It's one thing to try and talk someone into going bareback, quite another to flat out refuse to use one. There are options if there is an allergy issue.

We have had a broken condom or two over the years. Handled that by just being thankful she was on birth control.

Had multiple times were guidelines went out the window, yeah sorry I don't eat creampies but I love adding to them so ok no problem.

She did once or twice playing alone have a guy sneakily remove it, too late damage done, lesson learned about trying to keep attention on what is going on.

Have abandoned them after starting with them for various reasons.

Now Mary hates the taste of condoms the flavored ones are even worse so yeah if she sucks cock it is almost exclusively without a rubber.

One couple we know who are into hot wifing had one experience they both never want to repeat but she also ended up loving it. They had a friend who was also their pot supplier. Not really a drug dealer because he only sold pot to friends. Black guy. Fucked her one time. Learned about how open they were included that she loved groups. Well he had some friends who would quite love to have a sexy blond married white woman. They agreed he even was going to throw in some free pot.

It was supposed to be 5 guys. Condoms. No anal (she wanted to be careful since she was not sure of their size, likes anal but not with really large guys). Husband was not going to be there he would drop her off and pick her up the next morning. Long story short, they refused to wear condoms, a few had anal sex with her. It ended up being 8 guys. They had here there for 12 hours and she got little rest. She was angry at their refusal, angry they would not stop, turned on for the same reasons. Lost track of how many times she came. They actually stayed friends with the guy though never repeated with him.

We have a steady married guy who likes to cum in my wife, and she usually only lets guys who are V-safe cum in her unless she KNOWS it's a safer time for her cycle. However, before our regular got his snip (for my wife!), he said he would pull out since she was ovulating. He looked at me and asked me if he could cum in her. I gave him the thumbs up. It was risky, and my wife wasn't too upset with him doing it. I think she secretly was hoping he would dump his load in her and try to find her released egg. Fortunately, it didn't happen, but she was a few days late on her period. It got us thinking.

Nothing accidental. My wife does not allow condoms to be used on her. Everything is natural with no form of birth control with her boyfriends.
That's how it should be. I have a vasectomy we play without condoms. We're actually planning for her to get pregnant soon if things work out like we are trying to plan. She met someone online, out of state sadly, but told him she wanted him to be her sperm doner. She didn't think he would be open to it but they are still talking and she and I are plotting.

My wife does not like condoms because she feels it’s a fake feeling of rubber. She can feel that with a dildo. So she wants to feel the warm cum pumped inside her body. In gangbang or group sex it’s always natural and the guys get to enjoy her body without limits. The boyfriends always finish inside and are hoping to give her a baby. When she asked me if I could share her. The request was for natural sex only, the same sex as she gives me. Over the years I have had many tremendously powerful orgasm inside her body with sperm from other men. Had she been using condoms I would have had little to no interest in sharing her. What really made my penis throb was when she said there would be no condoms involved with her lovers and for me to really share her body with them. They need to feel exactly what I do as the husband. Because I love her so much, and take our wedding vows seriously, I agreed.
7E00D7D4-37F6-4557-8E68-94D0DB0C5412.jpegF9B54AC8-5AE8-42D9-9035-D877C125B0E0.jpeg5AB810F2-D778-4DB3-A401-DCBFE3820C43.jpegFE87D71E-1ABF-47BC-B773-AE6E75683171.jpegC33D814C-71FB-4240-9086-0E56680066E7.jpeg

We never use condoms.. we are selective and cautious to a degree. She uses a diaphram for birth control. We both like and want his cum... creampies are the best, silky sloppy seconds are awesome... churn that cream!
There is never enough cum...
Ever have the guy remove the diaphragm?

Any new comers with stories to share
I once lost a condom in a married woman I was seeing regularly. I had cum, and was stil in her. We started goofing off and I quickly pulled out, and voila...no condom! I had to search every inche of that motel roon, including inside of her. Never did find it!!

Reactions: Em3840