Acquaintances/Friends/Co-Workers/Family???

we met a couple at a sports bar a while ago. we all go along great. the conversation turned to ancestry. it turns out, me (hubby) and this guy's wife were familiar with a tiny town in the old country. Our families traced back to the area. We stopped the conversation when it dawned on us both that ... we might be related - far many times removed, of course - but we got a kick out of it.

So has anyone run into a scenario where you found out that maybe an acquaintance, friend, co-worker, or family member is part of the lifestyle? We know a couple from church we attend and that is friends of my wife's, and are in the lifestyle. We found them on a site we're on and asked them their opinion on a club and they blew off the message. We don't even see them at church anymore. Sadly, didn't think that would happen. We're not trying to hook up with them at all, was just asking an opinion of theirs on the club.

Have you found of the above in the lifestyle? How did you handle it?
Ran into my father and stepmother on a nude beach once. A few years later discovered my mother was also a nudist and swinger. We ran into each other at a swingers party at the nudist resort I was visiting for the first time.

Early on we played with a number of friends but I think this thread is more about ones we did not recruit

At a local fringe/fantasy fest did run into a friend of my daughters and the woman's husband. We were in street clothes but they were more dressed for the occasion , what she had on left little to the imagination. Was awkward. No the fest attracted people in all sorts of lifestyles including vanilla. I am sure she told my daughter but no big deal.
I LOVE Fantasy Fest

We have not particularly come across family or friends that are in the lifestyle. However our best friends had often joked about us being swingers as the know sex plays a big part in our life and my wife is very open to nudity, she has often been topless in just a thong on beaches with them.

Well in the pub one night after quite a few drinks (don’t remember how it started) my wife began telling them about our lifestyle. They were not surprised and very interested in the details of what we get up to. Since then the wife is always interested in any details of our adventures and seems to be interested in the lifestyle but her husband is a no way at present.

My wife confided in her best friend Jasmine about some of her adventures. Jasmine was shocked and amazed – she’d always thought of Em as very ‘straight’ and conservative sexually. Then she admitted that she and her husband had once done a same-room full swap with their neighbours – which she admitted to enjoying, but didn’t want to repeat.

Em also shared how to find some of her photos, which Jasmine immediately passed on to her husband. The next time we went round for dinner, there was a definite ‘atmosphere’, but nothing much happened. A little later, the husband had a new upper body tattoo and nipple piercing which Em asked to see, and she in turn showed him her pierced nipple, but again it went no further – disappointingly.

On one more occasion, Em and Jasmine were at a part together, and Jasmine made a drunken pass – but again, no follow-up.

My wife confided in her best friend Jasmine about some of her adventures. Jasmine was shocked and amazed – she’d always thought of Em as very ‘straight’ and conservative sexually. Then she admitted that she and her husband had once done a same-room full swap with their neighbours – which she admitted to enjoying, but didn’t want to repeat.

Em also shared how to find some of her photos, which Jasmine immediately passed on to her husband. The next time we went round for dinner, there was a definite ‘atmosphere’, but nothing much happened. A little later, the husband had a new upper body tattoo and nipple piercing which Em asked to see, and she in turn showed him her pierced nipple, but again it went no further – disappointingly.

On one more occasion, Em and Jasmine were at a part together, and Jasmine made a drunken pass – but again, no follow-up.
wow so after all that nothing happened? Jasmine showed her hubby the link for a reason, you not think?

my wife told her 2 sisters & 1 BIL that she had a BF. when asked how she met him she told them he was a friend of mine. what was more shocking to them was that, at the time, she was 72.

that is the overview, there is a little more to the story, but that, as posted, should keep to the thread theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: ep46wksp