Airtag for safety

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
Wise folks
Need some advice from you...This weekend Wife is seeing a new man who she has been talking to for some time and he is coming over from Sydney. The plan is that he will take her to a hotel on the beach. However I will not be in the city as I have to go for business travel to a mine site which is quite remote in Western Australia. So from a safety point of view this is not ideal. This is just in case...we dont expect anything, but I have not seen this man in person.
We discussed cancelling it, but her new friend protested saying that all the bookings are prepaid and he has taken time off work, wife is also quite keen to not cancel.

Today she bought an Apple Airtag and the plan is to put in in the lining of her handbag or she can put in her bra somehow so that it is not obvious or visible and is not found.

Anyone had experience with this or any security measures taken.
Thanks

Wise folks
Need some advice from you...This weekend Wife is seeing a new man who she has been talking to for some time and he is coming over from Sydney. The plan is that he will take her to a hotel on the beach. However I will not be in the city as I have to go for business travel to a mine site which is quite remote in Western Australia. So from a safety point of view this is not ideal. This is just in case...we dont expect anything, but I have not seen this man in person.
We discussed cancelling it, but her new friend protested saying that all the bookings are prepaid and he has taken time off work, wife is also quite keen to not cancel.

Today she bought an Apple Airtag and the plan is to put in in the lining of her handbag or she can put in her bra somehow so that it is not obvious or visible and is not found.

Thanks
I n agree when.im.not goingbto.be around we text not extreme but to.let me generally know also omly upsclae hotels. Clubs etc no mom.and pop.places etc. She texts when and where she is she will.do.it discretely and when shes anning on leaving If shes staying over night we discuss it ahead of time if possible if. Not we still discuss it

Do the air tag that's a pretty good idea. I don't have experience in this situation but that's something I would probably think of doing. If you have a shop that sells spy gear maybe look at a small recoding video device as well 🤷🏾‍♂️

Reactions: harrysicario
@desimilf80 The Air Tag is a good idea. Trusting is one thing when you are meeting somebody new, but playing it safe is also something you both need to do. Hopefully, it will all be for nothing, but it can be a lifesaver in the one instance you need it.

We use a couple of different options for when my wife meets a man alone.

1. Her phone has a paid program called Life360 which tracks both of our locations all the time. Either of us can pull up the program and see instantly where the other is and for how long.
2. We also bought a pack of 4 Air Tags on sale at Apple, and they connect to our iPhones using the 'Find My' program with pinpoint accuracy.
A. One is hidden in the spare tire compartment of her car.
B. One is sewn into the lining of her overnight/makeup bag
C. One is inside a small change purse she carries. If she goes out in the guy's car, she sits the small purse between the seat and the door where it won't be immediately noticed and leaves it there until she is done with riding with the guy.
D. She has the fourth AirTag with her and says if she feels vulnerable or unsafe, she will slip it up inside her vagina.

So far, we have never had to use any of these, as our experiences have been good. She has always texted me her itinerary and even FaceTime chatted, allowing me to meet the guy she is with.

Wise folks

Thanks
How did it go with her new guy?