Always Locked

If your her genuine cuck then do as she says and enjoy the experience, its her way of humiliating and controlling you.

Being locked and denied is such a kink and so stimulating mentally, overtime you will find that you now enjoy much more the mental stimulation and that it is long lasting too, days or weeks after. Considerably more satisfying that cumming and then loosing your mood.
This!!

Reactions: nicebiguy
If your her genuine cuck then do as she says and enjoy the experience, its her way of humiliating and controlling you.

Being locked and denied is such a kink and so stimulating mentally, overtime you will find that you now enjoy much more the mental stimulation and that it is long lasting too, days or weeks after. Considerably more satisfying that cumming and then loosing your mood.
My hotwife locks me up.a day or tei before her hotwife weekend..She comed home Sunday early evening. Some time shr release me and we have reclaiming sex it she not to sore. Sometimes its another day or two.. When she really wants to.get to mr dhe uses pointd of intrigue with my Cb 6000 ..which causes more pressure on my cock.. She also grabs my caged cock and pulls on me allof it is frustrating. SEX IS MENTAL so when im.let reclaiming her its pretty i tense you could say its a punishment fuck.for her because mentally your saying ill shoe you for going out to Fuck.now TAKE THIS

Hello, I’m fairly new to being cucked. I’m finding it incredibly intense, and exciting. And she’s enjoying being pleased more.

The only problem, is she requires me to me in chastity every time. It’s so frustrating because I wanna edge, and orgasm as I watch. But she absolutely won’t allow it. Says it’s distracting. What can I do?
Enjoy the ride, I’m caged 24/7/365 the only pleasure I get is when I clean her used pussy or when she straps on a fat cock and fucks me with it until I cum in my cage and if I don’t she dont care she will pull out and say better luck next time

I've been locked in chastity for 15 years now and I've grown to love it. In fact I feel naked when the cage comes off for cleaning. It goes right back on after my wife cleans it.

I've been locked in chastity for 15 years now and I've grown to love it. In fact I feel naked when the cage comes off for cleaning. It goes right back on after my wife cleans it.
My wife only locks me up.when she has a hotwife fuvk date . She locks me up a day or two before it nakes it very imtense on reclaiming her as she will call and tease ne or send ne pictures it gets frustrating but the rewrds arenworth it sd i nebrr k ow whats giing to.happen

Hello, I’m fairly new to being cucked. I’m finding it incredibly intense, and exciting. And she’s enjoying being pleased more.

The only problem, is she requires me to me in chastity every time. It’s so frustrating because I wanna edge, and orgasm as I watch. But she absolutely won’t allow it. Says it’s distracting. What can I do?
Being her cuck is doing what SHE wants.
And she really hasn't started yet. Wait until
she leaves you in chasity and go out on dates
and comes home leaking cun.
Guess who gets to clean that, cuck?

You're not present while she's being fucked for your benefit. Your feelings, thoughts, and desires are of no consequence. It's obvious she wants you there watching another man please her. Your only job is to do as she commands and doing so pleases her.

I also think you should be caged every time she's being fucked by another man and I hope your attempted erections while caged are very painful. Your wife may want that as well.
I like the way you think.:oops:
(y)

I like the way you think.:oops:
(y)
My hotwife locks me up.when.ever she goes out to fuck..She loves to torment. Me when she goes out to fuck from verbally to visually and ahe will.pull.on my caged cock.when she wants to get really nasty she puts 2 rings of pounts of intrique i. My cb6000 ot pushes agsinst my cock which really lets me k iw that im caged and have to deal with the added pressure to my cock as well as her saying i'm leaving to get fucked since your locjed up

My hotwife locks me up.when.ever she goes out to fuck..She loves to torment. Me when she goes out to fuck from verbally to visually and ahe will.pull.on my caged cock.when she wants to get really nasty she puts 2 rings of pounts of intrique i. My cb6000 ot pushes agsinst my cock which really lets me k iw that im caged and have to deal with the added pressure to my cock as well as her saying i'm leaving to get fucked since your locjed up
Update
My hotwife has upped the caging..She usially locks me up a day or two before her HOTWIFE FUCK DATES ..She started locking me up 3/5 days ahead. To add to.my frustration she will.come dowm stairs after i get home from work.shes dresses in.lingerie heavy makeup and says do.you think.i.this is a good outfit for me to get fucked in this weekend. Then she sits near me close enough to grab my caged cock.for torment . I can't touch her no matter what she does she will sometimes do stuff like this every day before her date. On.her date night she wont let me see what she is wearing. She tells me DONT wait up She szys i needvto get FUCK TONIGHT I WOULD LETBYOU BUT YOUR COCK.IS LOCKED UP SO IHAVE NO.OPTION BUT TO FIND A STUD TO FILL.MY CUNT.

Deal with ot things can get exciting do tou getvto fuck her when she returns from.a date

Being her cuck is doing what SHE wants.
And she really hasn't started yet. Wait until
she leaves you in chasity and go out on dates
and comes home leaking cun.
Guess who gets to clean that, cuck?
Sgt Ray is so rigbt My wife puts me in a CB 6000 when she wants to really getvto me she adds the points of intrigue My hotwife does just what Sgt says bit i dint clean hervafter she comes home but at times i di get sloppy seconds . She does make me clean her before she goes out to fuck. I ask her why she says my pussy needs to be clean and ready for another nan to fill my Pussy with alot of Hot cum.and you cant

My HOTWIFE locks me up.every time she has a date it can last. From.1 to.3 days she loves to verbally and visually tease me ..Example She send me out of tge bedroom tongo maje us drinks she comes down and sits acrosss from.me in some very CFM.outfits with her legs opened and losed she sees me staring at her exposed pussy. I get tokd WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?.I tell her you have notbing on under your mini skirt. I GET TOLD SO WHAT MY PUSSY IS EXPOSED . Why do you want to see feel and taste my pussy ? You shoukd think.like that for 2 reasons one my pussyband body is not for youvand even if it was your cock is LOCKED UP SO YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ANYWAY .SO WHY SO I NOT BE Satisfied and ficked becaise you camt maybe there will be a time that uour not locked up if ofmr when it happens tgen we can see about you fucking me until then In going out my pussy needs attention

totally agree...the cage is a source of comfort now,
I love seeing the cum ooze from her pussy,
and when she lets me lick and clean her holes,
sometimes, she'll unlock the cage, stroke me, and let me cum too...

Attachments

• Cock Cage and Butt Plug IMG_3275.JPG
    Cock Cage and Butt Plug IMG_3275.JPG
    662.9 KB · Views: 6

sure you are in hard situation but for a deep and advanced cuckold marriage its very required to keep the husband in chastity 7/24 and apply him very long term orgasm denial to keep him constantly horny, willing to service to wife and attentive to her. pray god that you have so much dominant wife keeps you in very little cock cage. so your evil wife wants you have uncomfortable cock, painful and no erection and no little sexual pleasure for her pleasure. your pain will be your wifes pleasure. and you must thank her, she lets you watch her sex with her lovers. so just obey her, sacrifise your all sexual pleasures for your wifes happyness and worship her sexy feet.

Reactions: Subthoughts
sure you are in hard situation but for a deep and advanced cuckold marriage its very required to keep the husband in chastity 7/24 and apply him very long term orgasm denial to keep him constantly horny, willing to service to wife and attentive to her. pray god that you have so much dominant wife keeps you in very little cock cage. so your evil wife wants you have uncomfortable cock, painful and no erection and no little sexual pleasure for her pleasure. your pain will be your wifes pleasure. and you must thank her, she lets you watch her sex with her lovers. so just obey her, sacrifise your all sexual pleasures for your wifes happyness and worship her sexy feet.
Bullshit!!!!!

Reactions: BullDotado

Cucks who aren't seriously working on their physical fitness and otherwise being able to properly please women should be aggressively transitioned to girls. Cucks with tiny cocks should also be transitioned. Unlocking their cage is cruel to them because the quicker they can adapt to having orgasms and enjoying sex like a girl, the quicker they can get on to having a good sex life. Castration would be best.

Cucks who're doing work to try to become fit men, and who're supporting the wife and her boyfriend/bull, deserve some respect and the occasional handjob. They shouldn't remain caged, but they also shouldn't be allowed to put some other poor girl through a bad sex experience either. Cucks should be uncaged in public only after they demonstrate on a toy that they can get some work done the next time they're in some pussy.