Always Locked

Hello, I’m fairly new to being cucked. I’m finding it incredibly intense, and exciting. And she’s enjoying being pleased more.

The only problem, is she requires me to me in chastity every time. It’s so frustrating because I wanna edge, and orgasm as I watch. But she absolutely won’t allow it. Says it’s distracting. What can I do?

I am thankful. I just wish I could feel a little more while watching
There must be all kinds of feelings to experience in those moments. It seems to me, that for the cuck, cuckolding probably should curtail the physical some….maybe a lot. My idea is that a cage helps him explore the emotional range more fully. It can help open all your senses and perception to her and her experience with someone else too.
With memory you can then get off to that any time afterward!!! I think you as a couple are probably going to carry greater energy and get more erotic mileage from your experiences if you don’t get off.

Whatever the case, it’s a very nice dilemma to have.

Last edited:
There must be all kinds of feelings to experience in those moments. It seems to me, that for the cuck, cuckolding should curtail the physical some….maybe a lot. My idea is that a cage helps you explore the emotional range more fully. It can help open your senses and perception to her and her experience with someone else too.
You can get off to that any time!!! I think you as a couple are going to carry greater energy and get more erotic mileage from your experiences if you don’t get off.

Whatever the case, it’s a very nice dilemma to have.
If it was me I would just enjoy being her cuck and serve her anyway she wants.

You're not present while she's being fucked for your benefit. Your feelings, thoughts, and desires are of no consequence. It's obvious she wants you there watching another man please her. Your only job is to do as she commands and doing so pleases her.

I also think you should be caged every time she's being fucked by another man and I hope your attempted erections while caged are very painful. Your wife may want that as well.

My condition to watch was that I was caged. It is about her pleasure, not mine. Since that first time, after the get used to it stage, I am caged all the time now. With the weather getting warm, my clothes come off and I am just in my cage at home. My wife enjoys seeing my little cock in its cage.

To be honest, when it is off now, I feel ‘wrong’ and want it back on.

I think the real reason is because it makes me more attentive. But distraction is all she’ll tell me.

I find that I’m being caged far more often now as well.

If your her genuine cuck then do as she says and enjoy the experience, its her way of humiliating and controlling you.

Being locked and denied is such a kink and so stimulating mentally, overtime you will find that you now enjoy much more the mental stimulation and that it is long lasting too, days or weeks after. Considerably more satisfying that cumming and then loosing your mood.