J had a night like this with her first Black Lover (i say first, he was the second black guy but the first would not have sex because they had no condoms)...ok, SHORT version, not my thread and this gets LONG when I write about it:

Like your wife, J REALLY hit it off with this guy. It was obvious from the moment they met that something special was happening. Even their before meeting phone conversations had been HOT, and left her dripping wet after. One thing that they discussed was her diaphragm, all the birth control she uses. If she leaves it in for long periods of time it causes major cramping, so at my encouragement she asked him if he was OK with her putting it in after things got going. She was happy that he was more than willing for her to do this, even offered assistance. WOW, she was HOT that night!!

Skipping WAY ahead....they have been making lout and playing around for about 3 hours, and she is READY for sex. They have been whispering to each other all during this time, and he had asked her if she wanted to "see what it feels like to have a Black man in her totally unprotected" but assured her he would pull out when the time came. We had done some fantasizing about this prior to them meeting also and with that and his encouragement, she was DRIPPING!!

Skipping ahead again.......she lays down and take his cock and guides it in to her pussy WITHOUT her diaphragm in, its still on the table beside the couch. When she felt his bare unprotected black cock start to slide inside her totally unprotected white married cunt, she had a MASSIVE orgasm which had never happened before. She always had to rub her clit to cum....and she started having back to back orgasms from him pumping in her.

After about an hour of repeated HUGE orgasms, he hissed "baby, if I don't pull out NOW you are going to find out what it feels like to have a Black man cum in your white pussy!!" And my wife turned in to a sexual EXORCIST.....she was like NOTHING I had ever witnessed: she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulled him as DEEP in her as she could and started fucking up on his cock while BEGGING him to cum in side her pussy and knock her up!!! I was SHOCKED!!
Id have cum in my pants seeing and hearing her do that !

Id have cum in my pants seeing and hearing her do that !
At the time, I was videotaping them and getting more worried by the second that she was really going to DO this!! I wasn't even hard once it became obvious she was going thru with this.......I can be heard stammering like an idiot on the tape "uh, uhmmm, babe, uh, uh, uh you really AREN'T on birth control...." as it became more and more obvious this was getting WAY past what we had discussed, LOLLOL. And after he had cum in her, and they laid together about 5 minutes with him still inside, her stroking his back and ass, and whispering things together (she told me most of what they whispered later, QUITE intense) and his cock slipped out of her I was videotaping and waiting for his sperm to start pouring out....and waiting....and waiting, and WAITING but she was on her back, kind of holding her hips slightly elevated and NOTHING was coming out.....finally after an eternity enough began to show at her lis to KNOW he had cum inside of he!! But obviously DEEP inside, and she wasn;yt doing anything to encourage it to cum out either!! ANd it only got "better" from there!! CW

Reactions: metalma123