Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

I would love to see the vids of her getting her ass fucked.
She refuses with me her Cuck but She did enjoy annal with her favorite FWB. She’d record the audio of him fucking her and from her voice and cries of passion I can tell he fucked her ass. She would be moaning and saying to him “Fuck me deeper baby” then I hear them change positions and her voice would go up several octaves and get really loud as he fucked her ass till they would cum together.

She refuses with me her Cuck but She did enjoy annal with her favorite FWB. She’d record the audio of him fucking her and from her voice and cries of passion I can tell he fucked her ass. She would be moaning and saying to him “Fuck me deeper baby” then I hear them change positions and her voice would go up several octaves and get really loud as he fucked her ass till they would cum together.
She wants to be dominated when getting her ass fucked!!! She doesn't want to be asked, she wants a man to just take it!!!

Ive had my wife's ass once or twice but shevsaid she didn't like it, 'cos it hurt. She had a boyfriend a number of years and admitted that she tried it with him but said it didn't last long before she dtopped him. Now, I have a little fuck buddy who's been married for 30 something years, to the guy that took her cherry and, up until she met me, was the only cock she ever had. She loves my dick in her ass! Women! 😂

Reactions: WaltHardman
Before we were married, hubs and I tried anal. It did not go well. He had been drinking and was not very sensitive to how I felt. Needless to say, anal was off of the table from then on.

Fast-forward, 15 years later. We discovered this cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. While on vacation and with another man, our first, and after several sessions with our Bull, we had a particularly hot bedroom session. His cock was hitting me in places that I never knew. i was like in another place as He hammered my vagina, while hubs watched. He then rolled up my legs and lined up His massive cock to my little hole.
hubs said, somewhat confidently, that I wouldn’t do that. I was in a fog after how this incredible Bull had taken me, and I softly asked hubs to get the lube. Hubs was in shock but he got the requested lubricant.
Our Bull then coated himself and slowly, yet persistently drove His length into my rectum. I was on my back, rolled up and being held by my thighs. It felt so amazing to have His length pushing into me… so deep and so powerfully.
I was grunting, yelping and moaning and having the anal fuck of my life. One orgasm rolled into the next, but they were different then vaginal orgasms. I was still in that trance as He slammed into me.
Eventually, He pulled out of my anal opening and pumped His ejaculate all over my pussy and tummy.
He stepped back and admired His work.

Hubs later claimed that my anal ring remained open (gaping) for quite a while.

That experience changed my opinion of anal sex. But one thing didn’t: I still deny hubs anal sex with me. I tell hubs that there has to be something special for my Bull. What I did not share with hubs is that it makes me feel dirty, naughty and taboo as I allow another Man to take me that way.

On one recent tryst that took place in a hotel, without hubs, I called hubs and let hubs listen as my Bull took me anally. I didn’t let hubs listen the entire time… just the anal sex portion.
hubs later admitted that he knew I was getting it anally, hubs also knew that I was enjoying it.

my wife loves being fucked in the ass, she gets fucked in the ass even before we meet, I fuck her in the ass almost every morning, all her fuckers fuck her in the ass, she really likes it, the size does not matter, the biggest dick that was in her ass it was 9+ and he fucked her in the ass for almost four hours

Attachments

• VID-20220920-WA0001.mp4
    48 MB
my wife loves being fucked in the ass, she gets fucked in the ass even before we meet, I fuck her in the ass almost every morning, all her fuckers fuck her in the ass, she really likes it, the size does not matter, the biggest dick that was in her ass it was 9+ and he fucked her in the ass for almost four hours
That is a great video 👌👌

Such a perfect little ass slut!!!! I'd love to bury my cock in her ass too!!!

Reactions: Bysinka and Tof82