And I questioned if my wife was really fucking other guys?

NaughtyPaul

Couple
In an earlier thread I asked if my wife was really getting cock action rather than just saying she was.
Well today, a friend of mine came round for coffee with a pal of his and he’s a horny guy and a bit of a player. He told me that they all went into town recently and met a group of girls out on a works party.
He told me there was this really horny girl who he chatted up at the bar and she was drunk and kept rubbing his crotch and was clearly begging for it.
So he suggested they all go back to his place for drinks.
What he said then ensued was an impromptu sex party where everyone stripped off and started frantically sucking and fucking each other. He said this girl Vic said she worked for (xxxx company) as finance manager. I asked him to describe her and he actually described my wife in every detail - even down to the tattoo of a dolphin on her inner thigh!
I said nothing, but sat listening to how he fucked my wife in every hole several times and she loved it! When he asked if she was married she said “yes, but my husband loves me fucking other guys”!
Hearing all this and how she was fucked by all the other guys there made me so horny but I never let on.
Moral of this story is - if your wife says she’s fucking other guys BELIEVE HER!!😂😂

I arranged for a guy I knew to chat her up and hit on her, she didn't know him or that she was being set up, she has had several men in the past and soon told me she wanted to fuck this guy that had been chatting her up long story short I told him to go for it and told him what she likes and how she likes it, their first time went well and I kept in touch with him and heard it all from his point of view as well as hers, although she wasn't completely honest about what she got up to, you wouldn't believe how hot it is having a guy telling you how he fucked her arse and how keen she was to swallow for him.
Before anyone shouts rape or anything else she simply had the opportunity put in front of her so she made her own decision. She was always very loose.