Another Bull

LostInSpace1990

So my wife's new bull hasn't been around for a couple weeks, he says he's working a lot right now so she's getting the itch. Just today as I post this she is currently under another man, she took a shower said shes ready to be stretched and treated like a slut so she found a big dick to ride and had him pick her up. I offered to drive her and wait in the car but she said she wants the full experience and she'll be home later for me to reclaim her...I'm so excited right now not gonna lie 😁😁 I'll have some updates tomorrow

So I'm a day late but it's been crazy lol, she came home about midnight and was a little buzzed, I guess this guy picked her up they had a few beers and hung out at his place than she made her move, well she said he was a lot of fun and really thick so it gave her what she needed. As soon as she got home she came straight to the room and jumped on me, I could still smell the guys cologne on her. She whispered in my ear she gave him road head on the way home and swallowed him in our driveway than began kissing me...it was on, she wasn't even wearing panties when she came home. We had amazing sex😀😀

But it's not over, yesterday her normal bull contacted her for a meet up so this morning on my way to work I drop her off at his house at about 8am. Around 12 she calls me and says they guy from Monday hit her up again and wants to hang out and that she'll be home before 9. I got a text at about 2 a pic of her deep throating 😍😍 than she called me at about 4 to see when I'll be home because they brought the party to our house for round 3. I came home and she was asleep in our bed with a pussy full of cum and a satisfied look on her face. This is the first time she's been with multiple bulls in the same day. I laid next to her and she woke up and said her Kitty was sore and I need to kiss it and make it better 😍😍 we made love, passionate love making it was amazing. I'm so happy we decided to enter the lifestyle, she enjoys herself now more than ever and her confidence is through the rough! And I love reclaiming her as mine 😀😀 well thanks for your time I just had to share!