Any wives enter the lifestyle having ever only been with your husband?

VegasHubby

Wondering if any of the ladies here were virgins, or had very little other experience when they met their husband. How did that fact impact your feelings about entering the lifestyle? Was there ever a point where you figured, or even wanted, your husband to be the only man you'd ever sleep with?

My wife was basically a virgin when I met her (had done some foreplay). We're still discussing her comfort with becoming a hotwife and I just realized this aspect hasn't come up yet. Wondering how the idea that I wouldn't be her only experience anymore might be be impacting her feelings on this, and what might be the best way to approach this conversation with her.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
My wife was a virgin when we started dating and showed very little interest in sex. My exwife was very sexually active and had screwed most of my buddies and coworkers. My wife had a chance to meet an old boyfriend for drinks when they were in the same city for business. She asked my permission I told her to do anything she wanted and I would be fine. She returned home a different woman, she had given him her first BJ and had her first orgasm from intercourse. They had also screwed 3 times between the evening and before she left his room for the trip home. They continued seeing each other weekly, sometimes for 2 or 3 nights a week for over a year before he was given another assignment. It changed our lives for the better and shes said her only regret is that she did not do it sooner.

Last edited:
My wife was a virgin when we started dating and showed very little interest in sex. My exwife was very sexually active and had screwed most of my buddies and coworkers. My wife had a chance to meet an old boyfriend for drinks when they were in the same city for business. She asked my permission I told her to do anything she wanted and I would be fine. She returned home a different woman, she had given him her first BJ and had her first orgasm from intercourse. They had also screwed 3 times between the evening and before she left his room for the trip home. They continued seeing each other weekly, sometimes for 2 or 3 nights a week for over a year before he was given another assignment. It changed our live for the better and shes said her only regret is that she did not do it sooner.
Did you guys have any conversations about hotwifing prior to the fling with her ex? How did she feel about the idea at first?

You seem such a highly sexed person (certainly no bad thing!) I didn't know if it could have been Bob behind the camera. Yes, I am jealous! 🥺

I think most women who partake in this lifestyle wish they had done it sooner, I sure wish I had !!
Absolutely! Just get started, and then gain experience. Don't waste any more time. Don't let feelings of guilt or any of that ruin your experience. There is NOTHING to feel guilty about. You have one life so you might as well maximize your sexual pleasure along with other aspects of your life. No one man can give you the ultimate sexual experience but many women are happy with just one man. They don't know the difference. If you want an amazing sex life then you should begin your hotwifing journey as soon as possible. Time waits for noone.....

Mrs Hotwife

Absolutely! Just get started, and then gain experience. Don't waste any more time. Don't let feelings of guilt or any of that ruin your experience. There is NOTHING to feel guilty about. You have one life so you might as well maximize your sexual pleasure along with other aspects of your life. No one man can give you the ultimate sexual experience but many women are happy with just one man. They don't know the difference. If you want an amazing sex life then you should begin your hotwifing journey as soon as possible. Time waits for noone.....

Mrs Hotwife
Thanks for this. I've long believed if my wife could just get back that initial wall of skepticism and self-doubt she'll be glad she gave this a try.

Reactions: werekinky2
Thanks for this. I've long believed if my wife could just get back that initial wall of skepticism and self-doubt she'll be glad she gave this a try.
A big part of it might be for her to attend some meet and greets with lifestyle people or meet some lifestyle people at non-play parties. Once she realizes how many "normal" women and couples there are in the lifestyle then I think it will cause her comfort level to increase. In reality, most "normal" people think we are sex crazed lunatics and publicly denounce us (when in reality they desire to have the same experiences). Just look at the popularity of so much modern sexual entertainment today. That's not just "swingers" soaking it up. A QUALITY lifestyle site where you become a paid member can go a long way towards instilling confidence. She can ask questions and read any number of topics and experiences from ACTUAL lifestyle couples and women (men as well). There are certainly plenty of the stereotypical type of lifestyler but we find way more "next door" types with whom she would feel right at home at a backyard bbq, day at the lake, etc. If she can feel comfortable about her body then travel to a nudist resort (not a swinger resort) might be a great step. Just gaining the confidence to be nude around other nude, non-judgemental people is liberating. She will find people of all shapes and sizes, all sexual desires, etc and they will be welcoming. Another step would be to attend a lifestyle resort where people might be having sex nearby and eventually that becomes a non-event for her. Being comfortable enough around a place where other people are having sex but expect absolutely nothing from you can be very positive.

Mrs Hotwife

A QUALITY lifestyle site where you become a paid member can go a long way towards instilling confidence.
Did you have anything in particular in mind?

I posed the virgin question because I think part of her may also feel like "it took me this long to find ONE guy who finds me hot. Not going to assume there's more." Right now my focus has been trying to build that confidence and make her feel sexy, but I'm not the best at that lol

Reactions: werekinky2