Any wife whose husband dont know she is cheating

My wife was only 19 when we married She gave up her cherry to a guy a couple months before her 18th birthday and discovered she really liked to fuck and took to it with gusto. Many stories there which I intend to share later. After we got married, I moved her to the Far East where I was stationed. In my job, I was away on temporary duty a lot and left her alone at home station. She was a good little monogamous wife for about 6 months but eventually her slutty needs overwhelmed her and she decided to get some action on the side. She started getting her itch scratched behind my back, discovered she liked it, and continued through the rest of the tour. Turns out she fucked at least 6 different guys, including one for several months, right up to our departure. I didn’t discover any of this until 11 years later. For me, hearing her retell her adventures is like reliving it and I get off with a powerful orgasm every time.
By the way, none of her side-sex had anything to do with romance, marital dissatisfaction, or anything else about us. She was (and still is) deeply in love with me. Her side action was always and only about her need to fuck. When I was home, we fucked like rabbits, frequently multiple times in a day, and we pretty much got at it every day…and she always came and came hard.

One clue I should have picked up on that she told me about later, every time she got some side-sex, she would feel guilty. To assuage her guilt, she would clean our quarters, top to bottom. I did notice that some of the time she kept the place immaculate and other times she didn’t. I never figured out why on my own!

we look forward for the stories, I think they are very interesting and exciting
I’m working on a long one now. It’s about the first time she cheated after she moved to the Far East with me. She gave me all of the details when she finally came clean to me about her extracurricular as I noted above. I hope to post it in parts in the next several days.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Does she still get side dick?
Unfortunately, no. She doesn’t even get mine. She is post-children and has reached menopause. I don’t know why but her desire completely left her for all sex. She still comes on the rare occasions when we do have sex (Saturday for example) but never ever initiates. When we do have sex, I can get her going with fantasies about taking a large black cock or some other slutty scenario, and she’ll say she’d love to do that. When I ask her if she’d like for me to take her away for a night and arrange it she’ll say yes. Then, when we are done, she’ll say “fantasy only”.

It’s killing me because when she was young, she was super hot and a real little slut. Now, zero. I, on the other hand, am still as randy as ever. We’ve discussed this and, while she says she understands, does nothing about it and is adamantly against me getting some on the side for myself. 😡

Possibly introduce a bbc during sex and see what happens
I do all the time. It all gets her off during the act, but nothing positive results afterward. It as if we completely drained her sex reservoir and now there is nothing left. This is exactly the opposite of our earlier lives. And, in case anyone is wondering, a) this has now been going on for several years, and b) nothing has changed in our lives. We aren’t having marital difficulties, she’s not mad at me for anything, etc. The pandemic has been hard on her (she’s a school teacher) but we’re both vax’d so never sick and this was happening well before CV19.

Honestly, probably the main reason I’m on this site now is to live vicariously through the adventures all of you have had and continue to have. I’m desperately in need of a mercy fuck and I never thought I’d say so…

My wife was only 19 when we married She gave up her cherry to a guy a couple months before her 18th birthday and discovered she really liked to fuck and took to it with gusto. Many stories there which I intend to share later. After we got married, I moved her to the Far East where I was stationed. In my job, I was away on temporary duty a lot and left her alone at home station. She was a good little monogamous wife for about 6 months but eventually her slutty needs overwhelmed her and she decided to get some action on the side. She started getting her itch scratched behind my back, discovered she liked it, and continued through the rest of the tour. Turns out she fucked at least 6 different guys, including one for several months, right up to our departure. I didn’t discover any of this until 11 years later. For me, hearing her retell her adventures is like reliving it and I get off with a powerful orgasm every time.
👍

My wife had cheated and I found out, but only confronted her about it years later. She still denies it which is odd, but i think it is because she regrets it and feels guilty about it. she did it during a time I was having major medical problems, and I think she feels extreme remorse. I have told her it is ok, and just be honest about it. she denies it. I have evidence to support my position, but I dont bring it to her. I figure she needs to keep it bottled up for her own sanity.

when i think about it i think, "you low life bitch" and other times I'm like, "I wanna hear about it! :)" there is this mixed emotion about it.

Reactions: 69jd69
My wife had cheated and I found out, but only confronted her about it years later. She still denies it which is odd, but i think it is because she regrets it and feels guilty about it. she did it during a time I was having major medical problems, and I think she feels extreme remorse. I have told her it is ok, and just be honest about it. she denies it. I have evidence to support my position, but I dont bring it to her. I figure she needs to keep it bottled up for her own sanity.

when i think about it i think, "you low life bitch" and other times I'm like, "I wanna hear about it! :)" there is this mixed emotion about it.
Same. Sometimes it tears me up that she fucked so much behind my back and with my brother and several of my friends, then I think of it and want to fuck the shit out of her. That's why all of us are cuckolds. We can't resist the erotic excitement of knowing she was done by another man...whether it just happened or happened 30 years ago! Just watch out for that post ejaculation come down...

"You get off...NO NO NO MY FRIEND, we both get off!"😂 Now this is the stuff that I personally love and bring up with women I'm dating. They find it strange when I ask them about their sexual past, not realizing I'm just extremely perverted that way🤷🏾‍♂ But once they start sharing it with me, I add some nasty talk to it...and boy-o- boy..the touching, verbal degradation, and the sucking on the neck and ear....makes all the nasty stuff that made her a secretive whore...ooze out of those lips."

So this episode with your wife; is definitely something I want to hear more about...and thanks for sharing👍🏽 By the way, what led up to her...deciding to just reveal what a slut she was...behind your back all that time? As you know...sluts differ by culture, race, and nationality...so what nationality or race is your wifey?

"You get off...NO NO NO MY FRIEND, we both get off!"😂 Now this is the stuff that I personally love and bring up with women I'm dating. They find it strange when I ask them about their sexual past, not realizing I'm just extremely perverted that way🤷🏾‍♂ But once they start sharing it with me, I add some nasty talk to it...and boy-o- boy..the touching, verbal degradation, and the sucking on the neck and ear....makes all the nasty stuff that made her a secretive whore...ooze out of those lips."

So this episode with your wife; is definitely something I want to hear more about...and thanks for sharing👍🏽 By the way, what led up to her...deciding to just reveal what a slut she was...behind your back all that time? As you know...sluts differ by culture, race, and nationality...so what nationality or race is your wifey?
I'm not really sure what made her decide to do it on this particular day. We had gone away on a holiday and we were laying in bed in a nice little lodge in Santa Fe, New Mexico, talking and fucking. We had been through a rough patch in the marriage. She had gone through an extended period of undiagnosed postpartum depression in which our relationship had become strained. She had suspected me of cheating. I had been, although it had ended more than a year before. Mine, like C's, was simply side-sex with a woman that was in a similar situation to mine. We were classmates taking an evening Masters degree program and were doing it because of no attention from our partners. At the point of this vacation, I hadn't confirmed her suspicions because she is very very jealous. Confirmation happened about 5 years later when the other woman's husband sent C a letter with all the details and threatened to sue if I ever contacted his wife again. Funny thing is, I hadn't talked to my classmate in 5 years and had no intentions of doing so. I guess he didn't enjoy discovering he was a cuck... I discovered later that he divorced her. I never did find out why the woman spilled her guts.

C had been feeling like, from a religious perspective, some of the things happening in her were life were for her previous behavior and so she decided to come clean. I'm not sure I gave her the response she expected. I think she was expecting me to be angry or maybe throw her out. Instead gave her forgiveness and a marathon fucking. I don't think she expected to be stuck in bed fucking for almost 24 hours, only stopping to call room service to refuel. Despite all of that, I'm not sure she understands my "cuck" needs even today. As clear and plain it seems to us within the lifestyle, it is clearly not so plain to everyone else.

Forgot to answer your other question: for us, North American Caucasian of European descent.

Last edited:
Reactions: hubwithwantonwife
Same. Sometimes it tears me up that she fucked so much behind my back and with my brother and several of my friends, then I think of it and want to fuck the shit out of her. That's why all of us are cuckolds. We can't resist the erotic excitement of knowing she was done by another man...whether it just happened or happened 30 years ago! Just watch out for that post ejaculation come down...
damn, brother and your friends?

damn, brother and your friends?
Actually, it's the business with my brother that pisses me off the most. And, believe it or not, I'm more pissed at him than at her. For her, the first time was shots of alcohol, which for her is panty lube. The sex time was a revenge fuck. She's remorseful and wishes she had never done it and I believe she is sincere. For him though, it was just fucking his older brother's wife. Sort of sticking it to me behind my back just because he could. I haven't let on that I know. I've thought about it a lot but I know it would cause a serious rift and his wife and kid don't deserve that.

Actually, it's the business with my brother that pisses me off the most. And, believe it or not, I'm more pissed at him than at her. For her, the first time was shots of alcohol, which for her is panty lube. The sex time was a revenge fuck. She's remorseful and wishes she had never done it and I believe she is sincere. For him though, it was just fucking his older brother's wife. Sort of sticking it to me behind my back just because he could. I haven't let on that I know. I've thought about it a lot but I know it would cause a serious rift and his wife and kid don't deserve that.
were you guys close, or was there some kind of heat between you two before hand? I mean part of me thinks it needs to be addressed at some point. he betrayed you.

were you guys close, or was there some kind of heat between you two before hand? I mean part of me thinks it needs to be addressed at some point. he betrayed you.
I do feel betrayed. Were/are we close? I guess so. We still talk regularly, we visit, I'm Godfather to his son. I think he did it because he felt he couldn't compete for attention. I was the honor student, I went into the military and served in combat, I was the guy that flew the cool fighter jet in a demonstration at our home airport, etc. He was always rebellious. He was not studious, ran with the wrong crowd, was a hell raiser, etc. My parents spent a small fortune trying to find pastimes for him that would keep him out of jail. Eventually he grew out of most of it but he's still a thrill seeker. The sad thing is, no one treated him differently, at least that I could perceive. In fact, my parents spent more attention on him than on the rest of us.

I strongly suspect he's doinked a large number of women outside his marriage. He's a very successful salesman and VP for a very successful company so now he makes a lot more than I do. He travels to the Far East frequently and I've seen a bunch of pictures he's taken. None are NSFW but he's surrounded by attractive young women that look far to cozy with him. Ultimately, I think screwing my wife was his way of saying "You may be the one everyone talks about but I'm still able to stick it to you by sticking it in your wife"

If you are wondering, no, I've never considered trying to seduce his wife, even though she might do it for a revenge fuck, too. I wouldn't stoop so low.

Also, reliving this now, I am very disappointed that she crossed this boundary. It's probably the single big thorn in our relationship. Maybe my perception is crazy but fucking friends is one thing, many of us have shared with friends, cheating with family is a whole nother level.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what made her decide to do it on this particular day. We had gone away on a holiday and we were laying in bed in a nice little lodge in Santa Fe, New Mexico, talking and fucking. We had been through a rough patch in the marriage. She had gone through an extended period of undiagnosed postpartum depression in which our relationship had become strained. She had suspected me of cheating. I had been, although it had ended more than a year before. Mine, like C's, was simply side-sex with a woman that was in a similar situation to mine. We were classmates taking an evening Masters degree program and were doing it because of no attention from our partners. At the point of this vacation, I hadn't confirmed her suspicions because she is very very jealous. Confirmation happened about 5 years later when the other woman's husband sent C a letter with all the details and threatened to sue if I ever contacted his wife again. Funny thing is, I hadn't talked to my classmate in 5 years and had no intentions of doing so. I guess he didn't enjoy discovering he was a cuck... I discovered later that he divorced her. I never did find out why the she woman spilled her guts.

C had been feeling like, from a religious perspective, some of the things happening in her were life were for her previous behavior and so she decided to come clean. I'm not sure I gave her the response she expected. I think she was expecting me to be angry or maybe through her out. Instead gave her forgiveness and a marathon fucking. I don't think she expected to be stuck in bed fucking for almost 24 hours, only stopping to call room service to refuel. Despite all of that, I'm not sure she understands my "cuck" needs even today. As clear and plain it seems to us within the lifestyle, it is clearly not so plain to everyone else.

Forgot to answer your other question: for us, North American Caucasian of European descent.
OK, now for the 2 million-dollar question's😁 my man...has she accepted the fact that you get off sharing her, and that she's also willing to partake in the lifestyle 24/7...to not just plesse herself, but you aswell?

Reactions: coastalkid
OK, now for the 2 million-dollar question's😁 my man...has she accepted the fact that you get off sharing her, and that she's also willing to partake in the lifestyle 24/7...to not just plesse herself, but you aswell?
She did for a while. There was about a 6 year period where she was willing. I'm trying to recall, timewise, whether she did a three-way with me and a friend first, then when she saw how I reacted did her big come-clean tell all in Santa Fe or vice versa. I know it was the same year. I don't know that she ever embraced the hotwife life the way I wanted. She did it, she enjoyed it, but later claims she only did it because I wanted it and she wanted to please me. It's possible that's true but I can tell you she did not fake the powerful orgasms she had while she was doing it.

I truly wish we had started this whole adventure while she was younger, before kids, while she was fucking her brains out. We could have had a whole lot of fun together. Don't get me wrong, it has all been good, but it could have been incredible. Once she became a mom, she throttled way back and eventually came to a complete stop.

Now I am lost in a sexual desert. She no longer has desires, I do and she knows it, she only rarely provides me relief (intercourse or a hand) but also denies me the option to get it on the side because she is so jealous. I've encouraged her to discuss her issues with her gynecologist and she promises she will but it hasn't happened so far. Despite my desires and encouragement, I don't think I'll ever see her on her knees again with some long thick cock slipping into her hungry kitty.

She did for a while. There was about a 6 year period where she was willing. I'm trying to recall, timewise, whether she did a three-way with me and a friend first, then when she saw how I reacted did her big come-clean tell all in Santa Fe or vice versa. I know it was the same year. I don't know that she ever embraced the hotwife life the way I wanted. She did it, she enjoyed it, but later claims she only did it because I wanted it and she wanted to please me. It's possible that's true but I can tell you she did not fake the powerful orgasms she had while she was doing it.

I truly wish we had started this whole adventure while she was younger, before kids, while she was fucking her brains out. We could have had a whole lot of fun together. Don't get me wrong, it has all been good, but it could have been incredible. Once she became a mom, she throttled way back and eventually came to a complete stop.

Now I am lost in a sexual desert. She no longer has desires, I do and she knows it, she only rarely provides me relief (intercourse or a hand) but also denies me the option to get it on the side because she is so jealous. I've encouraged her to discuss her issues with her gynecologist and she promises she will but it hasn't happened so far. Despite my desires and encouragement, I don't think I'll ever see her on her knees again with some long thick cock slipping into her hungry kitty.
DAMN man, that was absolutely painful to hear. But, I'm going to throw you support any way I can👍🏽With that said, has it gotten to the point...where you my consider separating or divorce? She's jealous and will not allow you to partake in a "cuckquean" relationship, and she doesn't have much desire for anything sexual either...something has to be done in my opinion...some kind of compromise. This is not fair to you; to have to sit around jerking it...when your wife has a duty to provide the booty...even if she's not interested. Marriage is about sacrifices and compromising, which is why I'm staying far away from it😂 Keep me posted.

DAMN man, that was absolutely painful to hear. But, I'm going to throw you support any way I can👍🏽With that said, has it gotten to the point...where you my consider separating or divorce? She's jealous and will not allow you to partake in a "cuckquean" relationship, and she doesn't have much desire for anything sexual either...something has to be done in my opinion...some kind of compromise. This is not fair to you; to have to sit around jerking it...when your wife has a duty to provide the booty...even if she's not interested. Marriage is about sacrifices and compromising, which is why I'm staying far away from it😂 Keep me posted.
No Kings we’re good otherwise. You are right, it is about compromises. I think if I had no outlet, it might be different but I still can come here and vicariously wank to everyone else’s adventures and imagine us in your place. We do still have sex although it is rare. We had a real heart-to-heart this past weekend and I made it clear that something has to change. Nothing has occurred so far but I think that is as much timing as anything. I also made it clear that I don’t want her giving me a poke or a stroke just because I’m expecting it. I want it to be freely given because she knows I need it and she sincerely wants to help. She’s going away this weekend with a girlfriend (definitely no sex on this one! 😂) That will give us a little space. Ask me again next weekend if the situation has improved.

Oh, actually maybe it did. I took her to see Josh Groban tonight and she told me she’d do him. I gave her a hall pass to do it but, since she‘s home with me, I don’t think she’ll actually get to use it…😉

Separately, I’m working on a story for the Cheating/Cuck section that describes one of her experiences. Look for it before the end of the weekend since I’ll have time to work on it while she’s away.

Reactions: shymalea
No Kings we’re good otherwise. You are right, it is about compromises. I think if I had no outlet, it might be different but I still can come here and vicariously wank to everyone else’s adventures and imagine us in your place. We do still have sex although it is rare. We had a real heart-to-heart this past weekend and I made it clear that something has to change. Nothing has occurred so far but I think that is as much timing as anything. I also made it clear that I don’t want her giving me a poke or a stroke just because I’m expecting it. I want it to be freely given because she knows I need it and she sincerely wants to help. She’s going away this weekend with a girlfriend (definitely no sex on this one! 😂) That will give us a little space. Ask me again next weekend if the situation has improved.

Oh, actually maybe it did. I took her to see Josh Groban tonight and she told me she’d do him. I gave her a hall pass to do it but, since she‘s home with me, I don’t think she’ll actually get to use it…😉

Separately, I’m working on a story for the Cheating/Cuck section that describes one of her experiences. Look for it before the end of the weekend since I’ll have time to work on it while she’s away.
Not only am I looking forward to it, but I'm actually really anticipating it! You come off as a guy; who really has some major dirt on yout wife...and sharing it all with strangers, not only gets you off...but it's a bit of payback too...for what you're being put through.

Reactions: 69jd69
Not only am I looking forward to it, but I'm actually really anticipating it! You come off as a guy; who really has some major dirt on yout wife...and sharing it all with strangers, not only gets you off...but it's a bit of payback too...for what you're being put through.
Sharing her slut stories isn’t about getting even or anything, it’s just my way to continue in this lifestyle…only virtually. I get off knowing you and our other WWTP members are getting off reading her stories and imagining you were her paramour or imagining you were me not knowing she is dropping her knickers and taking a load. I hope you enjoy them.

Last edited:
Sharing her slut stories isn’t about getting even or anything, it’s just my way to continue in this lifestyle…only virtually. I get off knowing you and our other WWTP members are getting off ready her stories and imagining you were her paramour or imagining you were me not knowing she is dropping her knickers and taking a load. I hope you enjoy them.
👍🏽