Anything need to be care of before meeting up a stranger?

Asian808

Couple
From
HI, US
So I found a guy on a dating app and we had some nice chats in the past few day.
He seems very interested in my wife, so I showed my wife some pic of him and my wife looks interested in him as well (Photo verified by the app btw).

We plaining to meet up and have a drink soon and see how it goes, and I told him only drinking on the first date so nothing sexual will happen.

If it goes well and we are going to see him again, is there anything we should be careful about?

Also, is there any polite way to ask for prove of DDF? Getting disease is the biggest concern for me and my wife.

Turning fantasy into reality is a huge step, both emotionally and in the planning to do your best to make sure it goes well .

I will tell you how I approached it,and maybe there will be something's for you to take from it .
We too used dating sites,indeed my wife has recently rejoined after a long absence.
Insist on talking to the guy as well,let him see you come as a team.
Reassure him you have no hidden agendas, you insist your there especially for the first time, but its strictly only your wife and him in the bedroom ( unless things evolve into a 3some as one of ours did ).

Let him know your no pushover ,tell him how much your wife means to you ,and your there to protect her at all costs, and protect her you absolutely will.
That I know can come across as heavy handed,maybe even aggressive,but I always want the guy to know how far I'd go should he not treat her with the respect she deserves.

Not to kill the mood,I'd also talk to him about how much I want him to enjoy fucking my wife,and how when the time comes, I'd always tell him she's no longer my wife ,she belongs to him to fuck as he wants , that may sound a bit much, but I know my wife likes the idea of being somewhat dominated in the bedroom.

My wife has been with 6 men so far, all but one happened in our home.
I found the biggest concern the men had was the awkwardness of me being so close ,so getting them to trust you will not disturb them is a big thing ,they always ended up worrying more about me than I did them, but that was intentional.

I found convincing them it's what you want, even letting them know they are doing you a favour by fucking your wife senseless always seemed to turn them in even more, I would play on knowing most men have this desire to take another man's wife off him and give her a good seeing to ,especially the desire to get their seed inside another man's wife .

We almost stalkers lol,spending some time getting to know the guy,tracking him on Facebook etc,asking him questions about his past etc.

We tried to get to build a picture of his past, especially his sexual history , and if it turned out that he was likely sleeping with different woman on a regular basis, we'd not proceed.

The more you plan beforehand ,the more open you are with the other guy,the more you explain the rules and openly discuss what each of you want from it,the better the meeting goes.
I left it in no doubt that it's a win win win situation, happy that my wife wants him to fuck her, happy that he wants to fuck my wife,but putting him at ease, maybe turning him on more by letting him know how much I want him to fuck my wife , that always seem to put everyone at ease.

So I found a guy on a dating app and we had some nice chats in the past few day.
He seems very interested in my wife, so I showed my wife some pic of him and my wife looks interested in him as well (Photo verified by the app btw).

We plaining to meet up and have a drink soon and see how it goes, and I told him only drinking on the first date so nothing sexual will happen.

If it goes well and we are going to see him again, is there anything we should be careful about?

Also, is there any polite way to ask for prove of DDF? Getting disease is the biggest concern for me and my wife.
Don’t be surprised if she wants to play with him, he’ll we tried the same thing and hour after meeting I was already getting sloppily seconds

Always see to it that the apartment and bathroom are tidy and nice. Keep a travelset with toothbrush, deo and stuff
in your guestbathroom. Drop a cpl of condoms in it too !
Your pickup will propably stay the night, but dont worry about guestbed, he will be sleeping between you and your wife!
Remember your wife appriciate some "goodbyetime" with your new friend, so no morningrush!
Good Luck. Have Fun !

Lots of great advice and answers here. Much of what other people have posted we have tried to follow and do. But as they say, the best-laid plans of mice and men!

Our first experience was totally unplanned and happened completely in the moment. It was not discussed and there was no planning at all on any of our parts. It was at home late one evening with my best friend who I had known for essentially my entire life. There was no planning, no discussing limits or boundaries, no condoms, and no strings. The sex was pure, raw, and incredible, which left all of us wanting more. It has now lasted for the last twenty years.

We joined a swinger site and tried many different things over the years. We met couples, we met single men. We would chat, video chat, talk by phone, ask for clean recent blood work, discuss our limits, and plan to the point it was not spontaneous and oftentimes felt staged, rehearsed, and awkward.

For us, we now seldom use the swinger sites to find playmates. We have found the best sex happens when things happen spontaneously. As time has passed we have found we don't have many limits. Consensual fun between adults is what we seek. While not planning can lead to some less-than-desirable encounters, we would say 95% of our hookups have been fun and something we would repeat.

We meet most men in bars, clubs, and even at the beach. If a man is attractive to my wife and can flirt and show her attention, he is halfway inside her panties. If he is honest, fun, and knows how to kiss and make out, he is in. My wife has no wrong hole, once into it. Condoms are great, and we recommend using them, but sometimes things happen, and life goes on, although we do get tested regularly and have been lucky.

Most guys will wait until I give them my approval. I will usually ask them if they will fuck my wife for me and give her the hard fucking she wants and needs. When they come to our house or our hotel room, I will normally undress my wife for them and tell them how much she loves to suck cock and to have a hard cock pounding her sweet pussy. Most guys seem to enjoy this and it gets them hard and going.

I will always ask the guy if he wants to be alone and for me to give him and my wife privacy or if he wants me to stay. I let the man take total charge and control. Most seem to enjoy me watching.

Lots of great advice and answers here. Much of what other people have posted we have tried to follow and do. But as they say, the best-laid plans of mice and men!

Our first experience was totally unplanned and happened completely in the moment. It was not discussed and there was no planning at all on any of our parts. It was at home late one evening with my best friend who I had known for essentially my entire life. There was no planning, no discussing limits or boundaries, no condoms, and no strings. The sex was pure, raw, and incredible, which left all of us wanting more. It has now lasted for the last twenty years.

We joined a swinger site and tried many different things over the years. We met couples, we met single men. We would chat, video chat, talk by phone, ask for clean recent blood work, discuss our limits, and plan to the point it was not spontaneous and oftentimes felt staged, rehearsed, and awkward.

For us, we now seldom use the swinger sites to find playmates. We have found the best sex happens when things happen spontaneously. As time has passed we have found we don't have many limits. Consensual fun between adults is what we seek. While not planning can lead to some less-than-desirable encounters, we would say 95% of our hookups have been fun and something we would repeat.

We meet most men in bars, clubs, and even at the beach. If a man is attractive to my wife and can flirt and show her attention, he is halfway inside her panties. If he is honest, fun, and knows how to kiss and make out, he is in. My wife has no wrong hole, once into it. Condoms are great, and we recommend using them, but sometimes things happen, and life goes on, although we do get tested regularly and have been lucky.

Most guys will wait until I give them my approval. I will usually ask them if they will fuck my wife for me and give her the hard fucking she wants and needs. When they come to our house or our hotel room, I will normally undress my wife for them and tell them how much she loves to suck cock and to have a hard cock pounding her sweet pussy. Most guys seem to enjoy this and it gets them hard and going.

I will always ask the guy if he wants to be alone and for me to give him and my wife privacy or if he wants me to stay. I let the man take total charge and control. Most seem to enjoy me watching.
I think a true sub like your wife also takes pride in pleasing someone like me, as well as performing for you

Just advise him now that if play is an option he needs to provide a RECENT std test. Don't ever tell potential guys it's "just drinks" and "nothing will happen". That's often not the case after meeting and it's also a bummer for guys who are serious and don't think you are serious as well. That's a high "no show" rate date potential.

So just wanna give you guys an update on this.

We met the guy in a bar and only had few drinks like we discussed. Nice guy, not pushy and talkative. He said he's very interested in my wife's body and if we are also interested in him we can hang out at his place next time.

On the day when we were about to go to his place, my wife's period started. Bummer, and I told him so, and he said it's ok we can just drink and chill. We still went to his place and we just drink and talk like last time. At this point I felt that this guy is patient enough and got some "self control" lol I'm sorry but idk what word I should use, you got what I wanna say. Anyway, by the end, I asked my wife to give him a blow job and let him cum inside my wife's mouth.

Then we met him again after the period end. This time he had a good time touching and fucking my wife. He said my wife is so good on doing blow job so he gave my wife a hard deep throat fuck first, then asked her to sit on his dick and fucked her like his whore. I was just standing on the side, watching how he claim my wife's body like his own fuck doll.

I did asked him if he's clean, and he said he is but unfortunately he doesn't have any blood test result to show me, so he always use condom when he is about to fuck my wife.

Attachments

• IMG_1847.jpeg
    IMG_1847.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 66
Turning fantasy into reality is a huge step, both emotionally and in the planning to do your best to make sure it goes well .

I will tell you how I approached it,and maybe there will be something's for you to take from it .
We too used dating sites,indeed my wife has recently rejoined after a long absence.
Insist on talking to the guy as well,let him see you come as a team.
Reassure him you have no hidden agendas, you insist your there especially for the first time, but its strictly only your wife and him in the bedroom ( unless things evolve into a 3some as one of ours did ).

Let him know your no pushover ,tell him how much your wife means to you ,and your there to protect her at all costs, and protect her you absolutely will.
That I know can come across as heavy handed,maybe even aggressive,but I always want the guy to know how far I'd go should he not treat her with the respect she deserves.

Not to kill the mood,I'd also talk to him about how much I want him to enjoy fucking my wife,and how when the time comes, I'd always tell him she's no longer my wife ,she belongs to him to fuck as he wants , that may sound a bit much, but I know my wife likes the idea of being somewhat dominated in the bedroom.

My wife has been with 6 men so far, all but one happened in our home.
I found the biggest concern the men had was the awkwardness of me being so close ,so getting them to trust you will not disturb them is a big thing ,they always ended up worrying more about me than I did them, but that was intentional.

I found convincing them it's what you want, even letting them know they are doing you a favour by fucking your wife senseless always seemed to turn them in even more, I would play on knowing most men have this desire to take another man's wife off him and give her a good seeing to ,especially the desire to get their seed inside another man's wife .

We almost stalkers lol,spending some time getting to know the guy,tracking him on Facebook etc,asking him questions about his past etc.

We tried to get to build a picture of his past, especially his sexual history , and if it turned out that he was likely sleeping with different woman on a regular basis, we'd not proceed.

The more you plan beforehand ,the more open you are with the other guy,the more you explain the rules and openly discuss what each of you want from it,the better the meeting goes.
I left it in no doubt that it's a win win win situation, happy that my wife wants him to fuck her, happy that he wants to fuck my wife,but putting him at ease, maybe turning him on more by letting him know how much I want him to fuck my wife , that always seem to put everyone at ease.
When my guy wants to fuck.the giy must use a condom.unlesx ge has papers to prove hes clean If he wants go continue to fuck.my wife he must get tested .My wife doesmt like condoms.So.if you get tested she will.continue to fuck.you NO.TEST NO PUSSY AGAIN