Are condoms a must? Or you like bareback? Creampies or no?

always been bare with are friend
My hotwife only uses condoms first time with a new guy shevlets him.know they csn continue to.mertvand fuvk.but he has to be tested if hed clean.He can expect my wife to fuck.his brains out and vice versa She letd the guy well.no if you dont get tested NO MORE PUSSY FOR YOU

Reactions: Macc
It is a personal decision for everyone involved, as adults we should all know the consequences of our actions, and live by them as well. So many different dynamics involved, just as long everyone happy with the situation, each to there own, I don’t judge 👍
My wife makes them.use condoms the first time then you get tested no test yoj dint get to fuck her again but if you do and your clean You better me ready to get FUCKED YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE AND SHE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE YOU.IF YOU CAN HANDLE HER

Reactions: Macc
My wife preffers condoms for random hook ups and once off encounters. Her long term playmates and bulls once she gets to know them get to go in raw. It's actually quite a build up to start with a condom and over time progress to raw. Adds another level of commitment to the adventures.