Are condoms a must? Or you like bareback? Creampies or no?

Her and I both hated condoms!! When she had her hysterectomy done and no longer had to worry about getting pregnant, it was one of the best things that could have happened for us!! She loves the feeling so much better and she takes pride in making a guy cum in her pussy!! It’s almost like she makes it into a competitive goal, and she considers it the ultimate compliment if she can make a guy cum quickly!!! And her pussy felt so damn good and amazing that the majority of guys couldn’t last longer than 5 minutes tops!! She’s always vocal and encouraging the guy, or guys, including myself, to “cum inside me!” “Cum inside my pussy!!” “I want you to cum, hurry up and cum inside me!!” “I want to feel it when you’re cumming in me!!” One incredible pussy!!!!

Only used condoms because she was not on pill, and I have been snipped...she wanted the bare feeling so got back on pill and took all bare except in the islands where it is a bit risky....She loved that feeling of her black lovers planting their seed deep inside here...She would usually tell them to "plant your seed deep in my pussy"...got many many huge loads and would stretch her legs up and wiggle so it would go deeper..

We had our first time last weekend and it was bareback, shes not on birth control either. We had used it for years but she came off it a few months ago and has found a bunch of benefits being off the pill so is unlikely to go back on it.
My wife makes a first time condoms if they want to.continue seeing he he gets tested or no.more pussybfor him.

Reactions: Florida Husband