Are condoms a must? Or you like bareback? Creampies or no?

Yes. She gets all the feelings of being fucked bareback and hubby gets to hear, see, smell and taste what a really good fuck is all about. If her lover is OK with hubby holding or licking his balls as he cums in the wife he also gets to feel the powerful ejaculation.

Condoms are a huge turn off for me. It’s not really been a problem as I’ve found most guys love to go bare. I’ve had a few who insisted on one (really spoils it for me and having to stop just when I’m about to be fucked while a guy puts on a condom is a real mood killer) but more who were expecting to need to use one but were happy to be talked round into taking me bare.
Lynn x

Condoms are a huge turn off for me. It’s not really been a problem as I’ve found most guys love to go bare. I’ve had a few who insisted on one (really spoils it for me and having to stop just when I’m about to be fucked while a guy puts on a condom is a real mood killer) but more who were expecting to need to use one but were happy to be talked round into taking me bare.
Lynn x
And feels so much better

Reactions: Lynnandhubby