View attachment 1439232My wife prefers bareback sex with me, and in our limited experiences years ago, she did go bare with two of the guys, but one pulled out to cum which was still hot to see, but a bit disappointing since she was on the pill and we knew the guy was clean. The second time with the other guy, he put a condom on when they changed positions. He then fucked her until he came. Again, a little disappointing considering he had started bare.
Sexy pic
👌👍🔥🔥💦💦💦💦💦

Reactions: WaltHardman
My wife has a steady bunch of FWBs she' having fun with. These are always allowed to do her bareback and creampie her or she swallows them. I think seeing your wifey getting barebacked and creampied is the best part of this lifestyle. 😉
You are so right my wife insists on condoms the first time then.you have.to.get tested.. My wife insists that a guy needs to.fill het cunt with alot of vum and deeply
She says why be a hotwife if she cant get her cunt well.filled snd stretched. She cant get pregnant but loves to.verbally.tease her guy and me telli.g us fill.my cunt and knock me up..When she comes home from.being well.fuvked she says you need to.fuvk.me i need my cunt well.filled so.fuck..me and push his cum.in.me deeply..i.need to.me knocked up.by him.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife is bare back only. One time at a party she let a friend fill her up to realize later that she was in the middle of her fertile cycle. Didn’t get pregnant but was 2 weeks late. We kind of had butterflies during the wait. At the same party a friend of hers for the first time fucked a guy other than her husband and did it bareback. She did get pregnant. My wife and I have 2 children all confirmed by testing I’m the father. In her family she is the odd one out. Mom has 5 with at least 2 men, Oldest sister 3 with 2 men, Next oldest 5 with 4 would have been 6 with 5 but she lost one, next 5 with 4, then her with 2 with one and her baby sister 3 with 3. Her family all are hot wives and all bare back

My wife is bare back only. One time at a party she let a friend fill her up to realize later that she was in the middle of her fertile cycle. Didn’t get pregnant but was 2 weeks late. We kind of had butterflies during the wait. At the same party a friend of hers for the first time fucked a guy other than her husband and did it bareback. She did get pregnant. My wife and I have 2 children all confirmed by testing I’m the father. In her family she is the odd one out. Mom has 5 with at least 2 men, Oldest sister 3 with 2 men, Next oldest 5 with 4 would have been 6 with 5 but she lost one, next 5 with 4, then her with 2 with one and her baby sister 3 with 3. Her family all are hot wives and all bare back
With all those hotwives do you get a chance to cum together as a family?

Reactions: WaltHardman
My wife goes bareback every time!

Attachments

• d5c8a0f9-8e18-4203-b86c-d2dbc70c7fea.jpeg
    d5c8a0f9-8e18-4203-b86c-d2dbc70c7fea.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 33a8a935-fb13-4d0d-b5d5-3632c33d4008.jpeg
    33a8a935-fb13-4d0d-b5d5-3632c33d4008.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 882f2093-a08a-4ad7-8396-84d0411a276b.jpeg
    882f2093-a08a-4ad7-8396-84d0411a276b.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 08ea08df-b09b-4c8e-a2c0-31a92bf6df46.jpeg
    08ea08df-b09b-4c8e-a2c0-31a92bf6df46.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 2509fd32-04e5-4047-ad67-ba2d08282914.jpeg
    2509fd32-04e5-4047-ad67-ba2d08282914.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 86
Very hot family... the dad must he do proud of the sluts he raised

Are you or your wife strictly bareback only when having sex with others? Does childbearing age make any difference when deciding? Can they finish inside or pull out only?
Always bareback. My wife is Filipina and the idea of a condom to her is "like trying to eat candy with the wrapper still on"

We used to be v careful around timing but now she is in her 40s any time is good. She loves the intimate feeling of a man's cock inside her and particularly loves feeling him slut. Now in my 60s I don't produce as much semen and the spurts are not strong. So we try to find younger guys who can spray a big load up inside her. It always tips her OTT. I love to see it to as she milks a stud.

Always bareback. My wife is Filipina and the idea of a condom to her is "like trying to eat candy with the wrapper still on"

We used to be v careful around timing but now she is in her 40s any time is good. She loves the intimate feeling of a man's cock inside her and particularly loves feeling him slut. Now in my 60s I don't produce as much semen and the spurts are not strong. So we try to find younger guys who can spray a big load up inside her. It always tips her OTT. I love to see it to as she milks a stud.
Someone just messaged to ask if I ever use my wife's vagina after a younger stud has spermed her. The answer is Yes, many times. I have to say it's incredibly erotica to see my wife spread her legs and pussy and see his semen tickling out. Then to climb on board and feel his sticky warmth around me is amazing.

Are you or your wife strictly bareback only when having sex with others? Does childbearing age make any difference when deciding? Can they finish inside or pull out only?
I’m strictly bare back. I can’t have kids anymore but when I could I used birth control. If the bull wants to finish inside me who am I to stop him. Besides I like a good cream pie.