So we aren’t that busy in “the lifestyle “ but in 10 years she has had 19 different guys she has had sex with since we started adding guys to the mix . She had a hysterectomy at a young age so pregnancy hasn’t been an issue, and she prefers bareback. Most guys have been long term ongoing affairs but a few were just a one time thing and all the men have been more than willing to cum in her pussy for me to enjoy some clean up fun and sloppy seconds after their bigger cocks have stretched her out .
soo hott

Reactions: toolman2c
I much prefer her to do bareback but it is her choice. She cant have anymore children so pregnancy is not an issue but she is careful about health issues. She does say with a condom she feels a bit 'cheated' as she does not get that nice warm feeling inside her when the guy floods her with his cum.
My wife has been a hotwife for 5vyesrs she insistes tbat the firstbtime otva condom.then if you want to keep seeing her you will get tested if you dont you wont get to fuck.her My hotwife very much enjoys being well CUM.FILLLED SHE SAYS FEELING A HARD COCK CUM.IN HER AND FILLING HER WITH HOT CUM.IS AWESOME She very much loves to feel.it happen Youf crazy if you dint get tested . When shes really into a guy you will.get well.FUCKEDso get tested and enjoy hercsweet tight pussy

First two black lovers slid in bare, but pulled out to put condom on before they came..loved watching wife put it on them..she did not feel complete without feeling their load shoot deep into her, so got her on the pill (I have been snipped) so she could go all in. Huge difference in her pleasure, and theirs and mine. Only time she used condom was on our trips to the islands.....too many STDs there..

View attachment 1439232My wife prefers bareback sex with me, and in our limited experiences years ago, she did go bare with two of the guys, but one pulled out to cum which was still hot to see, but a bit disappointing since she was on the pill and we knew the guy was clean. The second time with the other guy, he put a condom on when they changed positions. He then fucked her until he came. Again, a little disappointing considering he had started bare.
That’s unbelievable. Nothing worse than having to use a condom. I’m on the Gold Coast…..

My wife has given birth to 3 children that were other men’s ever since we got together she has always let other men shoot inside of her fertile pussy, 2 of the children are from black men and the first one was from an Indian man so when we’re in public with our kids people know that I’m not their father. The hottest thing to me was when she was giving birth and the nurses and doctors saw the babies they looked at me like I was going to be upset but instead of being upset I had the hardest erection of my life knowing that they saw my wife was a breeder for other men.
IMG_1311_Original.jpegc79819f3-db65-43a1-843c-807b9d90c5f7_Original.jpegAirBrush_20190304213034_Original.jpeg