Definitely understand the thought with condoms. In my younger years I was deathly afraid of getting girls pregnant. I didn't care what they said about being on the pill, I put on a rubber. I developed a steady hook-up with an older married gal, she assured me she wouldn't get pregnant so we did it bare. That deal was weekly for over a year. Different gal, married and pregnant, did her from about 3 months till her belly was huge, no rubbers.
Wife and I are mid 50s, she can't get pregnant, we see a guy pretty regularly, always bare.
The sperm mess is part of the fun.

Are you or your wife strictly bareback only when having sex with others? Does childbearing age make any difference when deciding? Can they finish inside or pull out only?
My wife only fucks with her lovers bareback. You don't have to pull out their dicks, they cum in her pussy. He says it's not good with a condom because it feels like the fuck isn't happening. In addition, my reward is only creampie, which I am completely addicted to! :love:

32674403.jpg32693707.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife112.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife13.jpg39332545.jpg

My wife usually starts by telling them she will fuck with condom but then when the time comes to penetrate her and they appear disease free she usually takes the condom out of their hand and asks them to fuck her bareback and drop their load in her. Just her/our preference. Little riskier on the disease side but have been safe so far.
oh so very cheeky!

Reactions: Playncpl
My wife prefers to play bare with guys. She feels a bit disappointed when guys want to use condoms as she likes the feeling as they cum. That said most guys she's played with have tended to be older married guys who've had the snip. Last year she did play with a guy who a week after playing with her did say he was still fertile, fortunately she didn't get pregnant but I think we both did find the risk a turn on (not that we were deliberately looking for it).

So we aren’t that busy in “the lifestyle “ but in 10 years she has had 19 different guys she has had sex with since we started adding guys to the mix . She had a hysterectomy at a young age so pregnancy hasn’t been an issue, and she prefers bareback. Most guys have been long term ongoing affairs but a few were just a one time thing and all the men have been more than willing to cum in her pussy for me to enjoy some clean up fun and sloppy seconds after their bigger cocks have stretched her out .

Attachments

• 6BA18576-C3CC-4F40-8894-5A2FF246B154.jpeg
    6BA18576-C3CC-4F40-8894-5A2FF246B154.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 207
  • 70959AF7-1795-4848-84F9-1B82BAED8857.jpeg
    70959AF7-1795-4848-84F9-1B82BAED8857.jpeg
    444.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 73A249BA-277B-4E15-9021-F44BC4288D40.jpeg
    73A249BA-277B-4E15-9021-F44BC4288D40.jpeg
    538.7 KB · Views: 240
It's best to be cautious and picky. I love shooting my load in another man's wife but not willing to risk catching some nonsense just to do it.

I vet my partners, condoms to start then once I know I'm safe and I know them bareback is the goal.

I'm currently planning another meet with a couple I've known for years. We've always played with condoms but once I told them I'd like to go bare with them they were very excited and onboard with the idea of her taking both our loads. I've had a vasectomy so no baby worries.

Everyone wants bareback but you just need to be patient and show people you are responsible and safe.

My wife has a steady bunch of FWBs she' having fun with. These are always allowed to do her bareback and creampie her or she swallows them. I think seeing your wifey getting barebacked and creampied is the best part of this lifestyle. 😉

Attachments

• 5x besamt.JPG
    5x besamt.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Creampie Bernd.jpg
    Creampie Bernd.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 152
  • BBC creampie 1.jpg
    BBC creampie 1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 143
  • BBC creampie 2.jpg
    BBC creampie 2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Treffen 23.05.2015-8.jpg
    Treffen 23.05.2015-8.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 136
IMG_2392.JPGMy wife prefers bareback sex with me, and in our limited experiences years ago, she did go bare with two of the guys, but one pulled out to cum which was still hot to see, but a bit disappointing since she was on the pill and we knew the guy was clean. The second time with the other guy, he put a condom on when they changed positions. He then fucked her until he came. Again, a little disappointing considering he had started bare.

View attachment 1439232My wife prefers bareback sex with me, and in our limited experiences years ago, she did go bare with two of the guys, but one pulled out to cum which was still hot to see, but a bit disappointing since she was on the pill and we knew the guy was clean. The second time with the other guy, he put a condom on when they changed positions. He then fucked her until he came. Again, a little disappointing considering he had started bare.
Hot 🔥 😋 yummy pussy 😋

Reactions: JustTrying408
My wife has a steady bunch of FWBs she' having fun with. These are always allowed to do her bareback and creampie her or she swallows them. I think seeing your wifey getting barebacked and creampied is the best part of this lifestyle. 😉
all these pix of ur wife are super hot, the one with a Black cock is most exciting..in tn. thats still kinda taboo, white wifes n gf's seem to hide it here