As a cuckold, what is the most obscene fantasy you have proposed to your gf or wife? and she accepted?

I guess it was the first time I I went behind his back and seduced his well hung dad without him knowing, even though he told me he wanted me fuck his dad sometime. his gad and I are now regular sex partners and he is without doubt the best fuck I've ever had. his dads cock is slightly longer at 9.25 inches but much thicker. his dads oral skills are really good, even his fingers are longer and thicker, lol. i have not told my fuckbuddy that i've fucked his dad as his dad don't want me telling him. now I'm working on seducing fuckbuddy's mum

I guess it was the first time I I went behind his back and seduced his well hung dad without him knowing, even though he told me he wanted me fuck his dad sometime. his gad and I are now regular sex partners and he is without doubt the best fuck I've ever had. his dads cock is slightly longer at 9.25 inches but much thicker. his dads oral skills are really good, even his fingers are longer and thicker, lol. i have not told my fuckbuddy that i've fucked his dad as his dad don't want me telling him. now I'm working on seducing fuckbuddy's mum
Save the work--I'm a pushover--(male)

• Love
Reactions: Picklerick
While obscene is a matter of perspective, I had KK indulge a particular speculum play fantasy at a dungeon event we attended a few years ago.

With her ankles bound to a specialty upholstered horse, I lubricated her pussy, and inserted a metal speculum, to dilate and open her, leaving her gaping, exposed, and vulnerable. I had her masturbate, stimulating her clit, while numerous men masturbated themselves over her stretched, gaped-open pussy, one after the other, ejaculating into her. Me, along with a collection of men filled her pussy with cum until she was overflowing, cum running over the edges of the speculum down her ass, over her belly, while she watched us and buzzed her clit to orgasm after orgasm.
A pussy bukkake!

Dream of having a family, consisting of 3 kids , none of mine .
She's trying for the first one with her ex .
Fingers cross and my cock is locked until her pregnancy test comes positive .
That’s really intense ! Just a question though. What happens if she gets the 3 kids by her bull and then decides she wants a couple 3 more with him ? Will you allow it ?

Reactions: Baddy145
My wife and I have shared 4 guys now. It’s been great. My recent fantasy I shared with her is to have the 4 guys and me all together and have a competition of some type with the prize being her. Say we play poker. While we play she walks around and does whatever she wants. We indulge her in any way she asks. Then the winner of the tournament gets to blindfold her and undress her while we all watch. He has to do whatever she says. Then she can have whoever she wants join and have as many cocks as she wants. All of us waiting in anticipation to please her. She got so turned on by the idea she fucked me so hard after I told her. Tough one to make happen, but fun to fantasize.

Told mine to set up a tinder profile to shop for a big dick guy of her choice. Rules were nothing over night, she had to tell the guy she was doing this to get back at me and wanted him to record her on her ph for me to find. She had him record her giving head in his car and then fucking her in the back seat. She came home 5 hours later dripping and soaking from a pounding by a 22 yr old 8imch black guy. I was hard from the videos she was showing me, pussy was so stretched I fucked her the rest of the night. She’s been on 8 dates since doing the same thing.

While obscene is a matter of perspective, I had KK indulge a particular speculum play fantasy at a dungeon event we attended a few years ago.

With her ankles bound to a specialty upholstered horse, I lubricated her pussy, and inserted a metal speculum, to dilate and open her, leaving her gaping, exposed, and vulnerable. I had her masturbate, stimulating her clit, while numerous men masturbated themselves over her stretched, gaped-open pussy, one after the other, ejaculating into her. Me, along with a collection of men filled her pussy with cum until she was overflowing, cum running over the edges of the speculum down her ass, over her belly, while she watched us and buzzed her clit to orgasm after orgasm.
Now, that's hot!

Reactions: Jon Day
We fell into one when we were just trying to have a quiet night to ourselves. We went to a newly remodeled downtown hotel for dinner. We went to the bar for drinks before our meal. It was quiet and we sat at the bar. My wife was in a black short skirt, white silk blouse, loose fitting, sheer and a few open buttons, high heels and thigh high stockings that revealed her bare, tanned thighs as she crossed her legs. A bit less than modest but not slutty.

I left for the men's room and to check on a table. When I returned, a guy was sitting next to her, bought her a drink and cleared mine from the bar. I sat next to her and kissed her cheek as I sat down. She turned and said, "Honey, he wants to give me $150 to fuck him. What do you think, should I?" he stammered and his face flushed as she told me and started to apologize, saying that he heard there were high class hookers at this hotel and assumed that Mary, sitting alone and dressed as she was, had to be one.

Knowing that she had a hooker fantasy, and was already playing with him, I asked her, "Do you want him?" she looked at him and said, "He's cute. Is the money enough, love?" "It's up to you, baby. Do you want to fuck him for "$150?" Turning to him, she asked him, "What do you want?" he looked from me to her, then me to her, again, and said, "You'd really let her come up to my room?" and I answered, "It's up to her. If she's willing and wants you, yes. But, here's the thing, I come along, too. We play together? Still want her?" We didn't have dinner that night. I watched her suck his dick first, she on her knees as he stood half dressed. He fucked her, I followed. She lay back on the bed and fingered herself as we rested and had drinks. She sucked both our dicks as we sat in chairs and she fucked him as he sat. I watched her sit over him and push herself on his revived dick. He came again, as did she. We left after that. We found a new way to play and did that for quite a while. She enjoyed being a whore and I enjoyed helping her be one.

My wife and I have shared 4 guys now. It’s been great. My recent fantasy I shared with her is to have the 4 guys and me all together and have a competition of some type with the prize being her. Say we play poker. While we play she walks around and does whatever she wants. We indulge her in any way she asks. Then the winner of the tournament gets to blindfold her and undress her while we all watch. He has to do whatever she says. Then she can have whoever she wants join and have as many cocks as she wants. All of us waiting in anticipation to please her. She got so turned on by the idea she fucked me so hard after I told her. Tough one to make happen, but fun to fantasize.
We should play a poker game one time. 😉

I wanted to experience my wife licking her lover’s soles ! He did it and took photos of it. It’s very exciting when my wife does everything for stranger men! :love:

Foot_lick_1.jpgFoot_lick_2.jpgFoot_lick_3.jpg

Reactions: slutplay
My wife was with a guy one night with an enormous dick I whispered in her ear to tell him to stick it in my mouth and she did it . I was Very surprised I sucked him till very hard as then he fucked my wife and came deep inside her. Next time I took her to him he was the first guy that we did a double vaginal penetration with the best feeling I ever had was when I felt him pulsating inside her against my cock couldn’t hold any longer and gave her her second load.