Assisting Wifes Bulls

From the beginning I left it to my wife to decide who she fucks. I introduced the first guy to get the ball rolling and from that point they communicated directly with her.

From the beginning I left it to my wife to decide who she fucks. I introduced the first guy to get the ball rolling and from that point they communicated directly with her.
Ironically my husband posted on CL and helped find both my current long term lovers (over 3 years now). We both went thru ads to find David and hubby on his own found Paul to meet up when we were in Hilton Head on a short vacation. As it turned out he only lives two hours from us so it worked out great.

Reactions: rocco
Ironically my husband posted on CL and helped find both my current long term lovers (over 3 years now). We both went thru ads to find David and hubby on his own found Paul to meet up when we were in Hilton Head on a short vacation. As it turned out he only lives two hours from us so it worked out great.
Well back the. I frequented lots of sex parties so when she gave the green light to find a man that’s where my surge began. I searched both straight and gay/bi parties. Eventually finding the perfect man at a straight sex party.

it depends on the situation. some cucks are doms and control things. some are voyeurs and they don't want to be involved. some are subs that can't do anything unless they are given permission by me or the lady of the moment. a good bull (me) communicates and can feel out the situation and make it enjoyable for everyone.

Yes. But I say it’s what feels right for any couple. If a cuck is not comfortable taking demands from a bull it won’t work if that bull tries to do so.
It has to be worked out ahead of time. I let my wife decide what she wants to do with her men. I can watch if I so choose and that is totally up to me.
If more than one is sleeping over I choose to give up my bed. Totally my choice. If it‘s only one sleeping over we share the bed. No one can send me to another room. But my wife choose who she fucks, when she fucks and how they fuck her.

Reactions: shy333