Average Joe Cuck CumTributes by Request

Here I would love to post CumTribute's I put together for other Members. I am just an average Joe, but I would love to cum on your wife's pussy and ass, and then I will clean it up for her!

Please let me know if I can cum on your wife's ass! I take some photos and then video me cumtributing, and then I clean off her pussy or ass!

Send me a PM with the photos you would like or add a message on this post! Bonus points for Pawgs and bigger Milfs like my wife.
Can you cum on her face in private please?

Can you cum on her face in private please?
I have done that for others, especially if I can post some of the other pics (those that are approved first from the member.)

It would be hot to share a face pic that is cum-pletely censored with cum!

Think about it, I have a few promised requests that I will be doing first when I am off vacation.

Members who tribute my wife get moved up on the list!

Reactions: BetaLoser
I have done that for others, especially if I can post some of the other pics (those that are approved first from the member.)

It would be hot to share a face pic that is cum-pletely censored with cum!

Think about it, I have a few promised requests that I will be doing first when I am off vacation.

Members who tribute my wife get moved up on the list!
Ok, thank you sir. Iā€™ll let you know, and if you want to I can provide a tribute on your wife.

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
@lazyafternon01

Thank you for tributing my wife! I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to rub your cock on my wife, now if I could only see it in person!

Here are some of the tribute pics I did for your wonderful curvy and sexy wife!

9344FD9B-15B5-481C-BA0D-5A0C05301E77.jpeg0238FC4F-B02D-40F2-A073-EEAFD92F693A.jpeg42447F55-0F56-49D2-820E-1DA900DD2DF1.jpeg60D94689-2E78-4740-B42A-50DB3046ABE6.jpeg

Reactions: Sure-fig