Average Joe Cuck CumTributes by Request

We are waiting for your tribute ! 💦😋

I have a lot of requests right now and have two where members have tributed my wife first. I can add you to my list but if you would like a tribute sooner you can “cumplete” one for my BBW wife first and move up in the line:

That goes for any other requests from other members too… I tribute back with high quality work as quickly as I can.

Reactions: Cuck711
Here I would love to post CumTribute's I put together for other Members. I am just an average Joe, but I would love to cum on your wife's pussy and ass, and then I will clean it up for her!

Please let me know if I can cum on your wife's ass! I take some photos and then video me cumtributing, and then I clean off her pussy or ass!

Send me a PM with the photos you would like or add a message on this post! Bonus points for Pawgs and bigger Milfs like my wife.
can you video tribute my wife?

Attachments

• perft.jpeg
    perft.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 10
  • wxww.jpeg
    wxww.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 3655355379947294857.jpeg
    3655355379947294857.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
can you video tribute my wife?
I have a lot of requests right now and have two where members have tributed my wife first. I can add you to my list but if you would like a tribute sooner you can “cumplete” one for my BBW wife first and move up in the line:

Albums created by Joecde3vfr4

www.wifewantstoplay.com
www.wifewantstoplay.com

That goes for any other requests from other members too… I tribute back with high quality work as quickly as I can.

Please tribute

Albums created by Joecde3vfr4

www.wifewantstoplay.com
www.wifewantstoplay.com