Bali Holiday

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
Hi friends,
Sharing someting with you, it had been a very quiet few months for us, just life and one bout of Covid getting in the way, we did not talk much about sex, then we snagged cheap flights and tickets to Bali for easter, we had a few thighs planned, first couple of days we went out to the temples and the beaches and bars, next day it was raining, and we spent the day at the resort with people we met there, it was a younger croud, and many of the guys were from India. To keep it simple she said that we were casual friends.
One of the men asked her out for shopping and dinner, next day we were all at the beach, and she was quite into him, holding hands and asking me to take pics...a few attached.

1683960763177.png1683960933813.png
Evening, she told me that he had asked for sex, and she had said yes, and I want to see, she will set up a phone camera, the guy was also very happy to record. Some snippets here, hope you like it.

View attachment PXL_07-04-2023-0002.mp4

Last edited:
Hi friends,
Sharing someting with you, it had been a very quiet few months for us, just life and one bout of Covid getting in the way, we did not talk much about sex, then we snagged cheap flights and tickets to Bali for easter, we had a few thighs planned, first couple of days we went out to the temples and the beaches and bars, next day it was raining, and we spent the day at the resort with people we met there, it was a younger croud, and many of the guys were from India. To keep it simple she said that we were casual friends.
One of the men asked her out for shopping and dinner, next day we were all at the beach, and she was quite into him, holding hands and asking me to take pics...a few attached.

View attachment 1333392View attachment 1333394
Evening, she told me that he had asked for sex, and she had said yes, and I want to see, she will set up a phone camera, the guy was also very happy to record. Some snippets here, hope you like it.

View attachment 1333372
Wow she’s an amazing slut!

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Hi friends,

View attachment 1333372
Wow, hot vid, love how she fucks him. Mmmm and hearing her

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Hi friends,

View attachment 1333372
That's one fine piece of ass you have . You really need to share her

Hi friends,

View attachment 1333372
She's so sweet and sexy ... sounds like both got really satisfied. Is this the only vid of the date and did he creampie her ???

Hi friends,

View attachment 1333372
Would like to see more of her.

Hi friends,

View attachment 1333372
You're wife is beautiful and I love the way she rides her lover's cock and drains his balls of his cum. So hot!