She looks so good with her cum filled pussy. Bareback is the only way to fuck. Does she give you her sloppy seconds? I love it when my wife gives me hers.
If we're playing together with a bull, I take sloppy seconds - I love it too! If she goes on a date and plays solo, I'm in chastity while she's out, prevents me from cumming when she sends me pics of her fun. When she gets home I clean her and then reclaim her - that's our routine. I like both scenarios.

Recently was our first time and happened during a massage with a young man that was ver eager and persistent! She is fertile and we practiced pulling out but he didn’t twice! I froze and she couldn’t take taking his 9+ thicker than I’d ever seen dick of his.
Wow, that was a super eXciting event for All 3 of you, i bet your head was wheerling as you closly watched your super horny wife get the"best end of the stick" TWICE, I BET You cum twice trying hard not to touch it., DM me with details, ,, color me anxious

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Obviously watching another guy get it on and unload with your gal is a much different view and prospective.
We have a friend we include pretty regularly.
There's times they get it on pretty hard and he cums with her.
Other times, usually her second round she's on her back, her head is on the pillow, her arms are over her head, she's just laying there moaning while he's pumping. He starts to cum, pushes in and just stays buried in her while he let's it go. She seems to love that.

When my wife wants me to cum, she tells me in breathless detail about how her lover cums in her and what it feels like to take spurt after hot spurt of his thick sperm deep in her bare vagina. She knows my triggers and I can’t hold it when she does that.
My wife insists thatwhen she goes out to fuck.that she gets well cum filled Only after the guy is clean then he gets to fill.her pussy deeply